PDA

View Full Version : Hello from nz.

bottomfeeder
06-22-2011, 04:51 AM
hi guys,
I have been flicking through the forum for a while now and have decided it is time to join. I currently have a ytm i got in to trikes when i was looking for a cheap quad bike to tow my dinghy down to the beach. And i came across the ytm for 300 bux (NZ) then my car broke down and started riding the trike to work (untill i got caught by the fun killers) ever since then i have been into trikes. I am moving to the uk in 3 weeks so i am planning on buying a project trike as there will be no water for my other hobby.
if any body knows of any other good 3 wheeler web sites please post.
thanks,

MonroeMike
06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Welcome aboard.

Fixit
06-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi from the UK,

this forum seems to be 'the' place to be for three wheelers, been a great help to me already and I've only been here five minutes.

Don't want to put a downer on things but finding somewhere to ride three wheelers here in the UK is getting pretty hard.... in fact finding somewhere to free ride anything that has wheels and likes mud is getting hard thanks to changes in the law. Hope your moving to somewhere with plenty of private land to ride on because you can't ride three wheelers at official venues, though the odd 4x4 play site does turn a blind eye.

The UK does have thousands of miles of green lanes, but (here we go again) less than 2% of them are open to vehicles, your best bet is to look at registering your trike as a light agricultural vehicle then you can use it on those few green lanes and all the 4x4 play sites.

Moving to the UK? Like to ride off road?........ Welcome to hell.