PDA

View Full Version : Like This???

trips
06-22-2011, 11:23 PM
ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha

hammer hammer hammer

Hope you logged my ip addresses because I have plenty!!!

trips
06-22-2011, 11:48 PM
Or F^ckin this?????

bahahahaha

85twofiftyES
06-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Not much to do in the town you live in, is there?

trips
06-22-2011, 11:50 PM
ha ha ha Fu%ckin rainin all the time!!!

Chazz of Blades
06-22-2011, 11:51 PM
....................What?

leviblue
06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
come on man thought you were better than this

Chazz of Blades
06-22-2011, 11:56 PM
Is this really what Hang would want? He's gonna be back.....tomorrow is it?

trips
06-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Is this really what Hang would want? He's gonna be back.....tomorrow is it?

ha ha ha ya think so??

HolyCock!!! its raining!!!!!

Mr_RPM
06-23-2011, 01:20 AM
im just a bit confused...

trips
06-23-2011, 01:23 AM
twats that you say?

I kunt hear you!!!

I got an earinfuction

Hang on a sec and ill finger it out for myself....

dcreel
06-23-2011, 01:23 AM
come on man thought you were better than this

I'll agree with this.. There was a point to make for sure.. Being a troll isn't it though.

trips
06-23-2011, 01:30 AM
I'll agree with this.. There was a point to make for sure.. Being a troll isn't it though.

Being a troll is the only thing they understand!!!!!!

I would call someone with 5 posts posting in a a thread that a senior member started insulting them being more of a troll then making my own thread to piss around in..............

Ive done the rational posting and they locked the thread. So it has come to this now........

Mr_RPM
06-23-2011, 01:32 AM
ohhh, i see.

you guys ever see the King of the Hill episode where the Vietnam vets get together with Cottin and the WW2 vets. When the Vietnam vets were talked down upon they went nuts. I feel like Someone is an old trike Vet who just got pushed a bit far and set him off. lol maybe im weird for comparing the 2. Us trike guys get picked on alot and i guess every now and then someone cracks, happens to the best of us. wish you luck. lol

that is if im guessing on this situation correctly. lol

trips
06-23-2011, 01:35 AM
ha ha no I am not H&R

Wait maybe now I should start a thread saying Im sorry??????

Would that save me from being banned?

Chazz of Blades
06-23-2011, 01:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqatJPvOfk

trips
06-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Never said I was a senior member.

But honestly before yesterday did you ever see me make a disrespectful post?

dont think so.

Its not a battle for H&R, its something I have been seeing for a while, and I am not the only one, just the only one speaking (typing) my mind about it.

trips
06-23-2011, 01:49 AM
ha ha ha ip banned ooooooooooooo

Sorry dont do any bombing nor do I know where and who westbro is.

I know that everyone will forget what I have said and done within a week. Hell it might even be hours.

I am insane and you are comparing making posts on a forum to bombing hospitals???? wow thats sane.......

In this thread tell me who I have attacked? No one.

YOU have just proven another one of my points! Thank You

trips
06-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Dude, you are proving yourself to be an ass... GOOD JOB Princess

Thanks buttercup!!!!

trips
06-23-2011, 01:56 AM
YOU ARE-

SELF RIGHTEOUS LITTLE-

GRRAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Happy now, you're levels of annoyance have caused me to bust a vessel. There's no winning with trolls, so I'm just going to check up on some other forums for a bit. Trolls only drag your down to their level.

I say simply nobody respond to him, or post in this thread after this. He just wants attention.

/thread

YAY you finally get it and see!!!!!!!

So now you can see how a troll can get you pissed off, now imagine if I had insulted you and your son if you have one?

Anyone ever hear of roll playing? Chazz has been a very productive member and was even trying his best to rationalize with me.....

Yet with very little effort and not even directing anything to him personally I was still able to get him to attack me........ Should he be banned? or should I?

trips
06-23-2011, 02:03 AM
YOU SHOULD.... Again, and again... Till you grow a pair, and man up.... Then ban you again, Mr.Mello. I am all for fighting for a cause, but you have taken it to juvenile levels here bro....

Yes you are right I have taken it to juvanile levels. I did it intentionally to prove a very important point.

The post that was made in H&R's thread was a troll post. plain and simple. Now I have been a "troll" all night. but I have not attacked anyone verbally what so ever!

Well maybe I did call you buttercup, not sure if you take that as an insult or not, it was a joke to your princess comment.

Now if I make a thread saying I am sooooo sorry does that make up for it?

trips
06-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Chazz you need to relax buddy, dont worry I dont take anything on the internet personal and neither should you....

Why lock it? Its off topic, and is posted in the appropriate forum category.

I could re post it in the classifieds section or hijack someones thread if you like.

trips
06-23-2011, 02:10 AM
You have proved to already do that... Goodnight Princess.... (and get a grip on the real world sparkles....)

See ya tomorrow sweetcheeks!!!

ha ha ha ha

trips
06-23-2011, 02:23 AM
Thats cool you guys can delete your posts, I dont mind.

Have a good night all!!!!!!

Catch ya on the other side!!!!!

seadoo650
06-23-2011, 06:42 AM
No need for the Punisher. There are still a few Mods that wil be here. If this clown wants to waste his time proving what a piece of crap he is then he is free to do it. It onlly takes me a second to lock or delete anything he does. Let him be an example kids, drugs fry your brain.