PDA

View Full Version : rent your atv?

Jon Boy
06-24-2011, 11:31 AM
this just doesn't seem like a very good idea to me. :crazy:

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/mcy/2452248731.html

rdlsz24
06-24-2011, 11:51 AM
lol I will pay you good money to take your quad off your hands and you will never see me again!

Rob

dougspcs
06-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Or, opps I fuched it up on you...you got insurance right??

R-tifacts
06-24-2011, 12:37 PM
I will rent someones 250r for the day, remove all good parts and replace with my reject parts hahaha some people are somethng else..... maybe he will trade his girlfriend/wife for the day for someones quad lol:crazy:

leviblue
06-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Sure I'd do it... $50 cash per day upfront for rental and 10 grand cash dept... really don't need to see his ID I'll trust him..... heck I'll even drop it off for him..... who knows I might even come back to pick it up.............................. last year there was a guy who rented bikes and he'd meet you at walmart or misc store and they would take you in a van from there. well it was working well and he'd move from location to location as not to get ripped off. but a group of inner-city kids had a truck and driver waiting and one saterday BANG! they snached 8 bikes at once. 4 quads and 4 bikes. the dude was at a loss cuz he tought he was soo carefull moving from place to place.