PDA

View Full Version : Weekend with Mosh & 10Mexicans

Tri-Z 250
06-26-2011, 11:52 PM
Just got cleaned up from a long weekend with Mosh and 10Mexicans(man was I dirty). Believe it or not MrsMosh was hanging tuff as well, no fear in that girl. With the weather the way it's been:rolleyes: this weekend couldn't have worked out better. I think it's gonna be awhile before I get the call again; but ready if needed. It seems like it's been 3yrs since 10Mexicans came down to the Home of CosmicQuads. Some of the local boyz showed up for some Super70 Showdown Rodeo kill switch Oval in the front forty. It was good to see everyone again around the campfire. Mosh let me take out the 125Super 70....Man I gotta tell ya, what a scream it was to ride that little hopped up trike(it's a MUST have). As usual Grageboy34 had to clear Big Lippy frist(which 10Mexicans turned into little Lippy the next day), then UncleBuck gave it a go and got a little happy over-wheeling the top. No worry, no bumps or bruses just lots of laughs. All in all I think we...and I'm speaking for 10Mexicans, got alot acomplished and had fun doing it....Well as much fun as you can have with a shovel and 10Mexicans. Rob thanks for the parting gift, much too nice and Tammy for the hospitality. If anyone needs a top notch dumptruck driver, UncleBuck's yer man;). See you all soon looking forward to the Out of Bounds trail ride with the group. Oh :twisted: for the outside reader, I call the mini Backhoe 10Mexicans. Thanks for reading!

Mosh
06-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Translation..
Tri-Z 250 came to my house this weekend and moved about 50 tons of dirt and rock around our new shop, built up our minitrack, helped trench for french drains, basically burned his whole weekend to help us out.
It is nice to know people like this are still around to help.

All in all, got alot done and only suffered a ruptured PTO line that drenched the Dump truck exhaust.

You never called. I was hoping that you were not roasting a Chevy Dump on 271.
Tell the Mrs. Thanks and we will make it worth her while when I get the chance.
Thanks so much.

max
06-27-2011, 05:17 PM
When can i come see???? Still got the slurpie makeer????

Tri-Z 250
06-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Sorry MrsMosh, I did try and call but it was late just before 11pm...It dawned on me as I was reflecting during the Colorado National MX replay on Fuel. I took your advise and washed the DUMP(litterly)Truck down no problems...a slight hint-o hydro. It was so funny on the way home I turned the exit toward work from Medina:rolleyes:right up 77. Actually it was fine less step grades up hills. 10Mexicans is a FAT PIG, the temp gage was bouncing from 200-210 depending on which side of the hill I was on. I got home in 1hr+ but between the kids and getting cleaned up I started jellin to the tube...I don't think we broke any World records in hydro blown line marks; but that blowout was a personal best:w00t:

MAX sounds ready for little Lippy:D

Mrs. was alright she's very understanding, face to face...just a little zesty on the phone at times: Twins will do that after being asked wheres Dad 2000 times....in a row. It was a pleasure and no problem, I need to force her to come racing for the meet and greet...you know how it is. Shes afraid she might like it and open Pandora's box of MX!