PDA

View Full Version : A Trikefest thanks

rray62
06-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Since this was my first year attending, I just felt that it would be proper to leave a thanks. I'd like to thank Billy, Howdy, ATCTim, Keister, and everyone that I've forgotten, that put great efforts in to make this event so enjoyable; and to the OTC camp who elected to give me a new nickname; and to everyone I got to meet, all of you made me feel like I was part of the Trikefest family, you guys are just the best; and to Raffa who offered me his bike to race, next year I might take you up on that offer because a stock machine has a real hard time keeping up with those hopped up ones; and a special thanks goes out to Eric250R, who took me under his wing and guided me through this entire event. All of you are great, and I hope to see you all next year, I'm definitely hooked! "ChickenHawk"

hoosierlogger
06-27-2011, 04:05 PM
It was my first trikefest too and I can honestly say it was a pleasure to watch you throw the 250 around. You handled it very well on the track, you made it look easy.

I wanna go again next year just to watch you do the jumps again.

Perhaps you should change your user name to ChickenHawk! Thats how everyone knows you now.

thestud25
06-27-2011, 04:17 PM
I have already thrown some thank yous out there, but here they are again. Thanks to Atctim and that whole camp, AtcLindsey, Atceric, Kyle, Big Specht, and Hoosierlogger. I would also like to thank everyone that made the event possible! It was a blast, and barring major complication I will be there for a week next year!

hoosierlogger
06-27-2011, 05:36 PM
I want to say thanks to a few folks too. Thanks to everyone that came over to our camp to help eat the extra food that I made. I like to cook camp food almost as much as I like to camp. Problem is I always have too much. Thanks to all who helped eat the soup beans. I cant remember who helped eat them besides eric250r and the 3 NY boys that camped above us. lol Thanks to all who ate the biscuits and gravy, and to Hope and Scott for their role in ridding me of the Philly Cheese Steak leftovers.

Thanks also go out to everyone that made trikefest possible. Oh yeah stud thanks for swingin by and havin a couple of beers with me.

And thanks to ChickenHawk for letting my be selfish enough to hijack your thread.

Eric250R
06-27-2011, 10:54 PM
CHICKENHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a honor to meet you man, you ROCK!! and I"m sure you're still starring at your 450R thinking what it would look like with 3 wheels....lol. And next year you need to teach me how to jump.

Hoosierlogger, you never have to thank me for eating food...lol.....anytime man. And thanks again. Oh, and that was theXman eating with us.

ATCTIM....the biggest thanks go to you. You made my TF the best yet. Who else would let someone borrow a TT450R to MX ? You have made a loyal friend for life! and 3rd place for a completely out of shape guy who smokes about 7 packs a day isn't too bad. But next year, I"ll be in shape and on my own TT450......BIG THANKS!!!!!

Bryan Raffa
06-28-2011, 08:05 PM
hey,, chickenhawk nice to meet ya bud!!!,, love this S$%$!!!

thank you for comeing to trikefest!!! http://youtu.be/30ro_ViTPvg

rray62
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
hey,, chickenhawk nice to meet ya bud!!!,, love this S$%$!!!

thank you for comeing to trikefest!!! http://youtu.be/30ro_ViTPvg

Had a blast, the video is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gag_Halfront
07-01-2011, 12:59 AM
It was great meeting you, Chickenhawk. When I saw you falling back from the pack I just _knew_ it was to get some space to clear that double! Elbowed Mrs. Gagster and had her aim the camera that way. :D

The thank-you thread could name so many people it's unreal. So many people are happy to help. One name I'd like to add to the list is Mr. Swinehart. Another is Xowner.

I think the best thanks you can give is to bust your ass to get there next year!

85250r313
07-09-2011, 10:34 PM
I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone involved with Trikefest! It was my first and won't be my last. One thing I did learn is don't get caught camping back by shoe tree when it rains. lol. other than that it was huge fun. Had a great time meeting lots of new folks and looking forward to seeing you again at otc races.