PDA

View Full Version : You're doing it wrong....

dcreel
07-04-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-04-motorcycle-helmet-protest-death_n.htm?csp=hf

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bkm
07-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Natural selection works its wonders once again.

leviblue
07-04-2011, 05:59 PM
great way to prove a point.

Xpress
07-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Fantastic way to strengthen the states helmet laws.

hublake
07-04-2011, 08:02 PM
The Michigan State Senate just approve a bill that does away with the current mandatory helmet law in Michigan. It is just awaiting the governors signature.

jeswinehart
07-04-2011, 08:45 PM
The Mrs. and myself while in Indiana this week end commended to each other about the seat belt laws Vs. the helmet laws.
We did not come up with any conclusions other then for a state (Indiana) with no helmet laws but requires you too be buckled up (in anything other then a cycle, trike or resemblance too the fore mentioned) ,,,, just kinda silly IMHO.
And for Michigan to follow suit, well that only make perfect sense (?)

HuffieVA
07-04-2011, 10:22 PM
As usual, I'm always in the middle of this argument, On Dirt its common sense, while on Asphalt its common sense as well, but because it often makes only the difference between an open and closed casket I feel it should be a choice, with that being said, aside from cruising up and down the street at Bike Week my choice is always to wear one and never would I take to the track or horse around without one...

dougspcs
07-10-2011, 09:00 AM
These guys have major daddy issues..as teens lived in his basement and bltched about his rules. (I think some still do!!)

So they take their 'you can't tell me what to do' attitude to the real world and die for it!!!

Bet they run with scissors, put plastic bags over their heads, and slide down the bannister frontward too!!

The government should pass a law making it illegal to jump off bridges and maybe car surfing..

Keep up the good work!!!