PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN Trick or Treat ????

short4stuff
10-27-2003, 07:38 PM
What do you all do or are going to do on halloween? ?? any of you pranksters? :D

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-27-2003, 08:54 PM
hmm...as of right now, our plans are......a shitload of my friends loading into my friends new truck, then, getting loaded, then taking out the paintball guns and the eggs....,messing the town up, then getting more loaded, then passing out somewhere, not sure where yet

whiteman350x
10-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Not trying to start anything, but as a paintball player, please don't shoot up stuff. Paintball has a bad enough public image, w/o that. I have played with a large group since 95 and know how it is. If we ever heard of any of our players shoooting up stuff in public, they were invited (nicely) to leave the group. The guy we saw on tv (MPD), local COPS type show, was invited to never come back. Help out the players and keep the paint guns on the paintball field. Sorry for the rant, it is something I feel really strongly about.

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-27-2003, 10:00 PM
** Edited by Howdy **

badbanshee_boy
10-27-2003, 10:04 PM
when i used to play we had know pads just t-shirts,jeans, and a hat and we played in a open field then i got caught shooting up houses we broke all the windows in one house good times

whiteman350x
10-27-2003, 10:08 PM
Bring it. Don't have all the fancy pads and stuff, Just bdu's and a mask. But will put 13 balls a second on you anytime. As to putting rounds on the house those are answered with mini-14 fire. As I said not trying to start anything was just asking nicely.

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-27-2003, 10:12 PM
alright, sorry for overreacting dude, i'll make sure to freeze all the balls before we go out

ATC crazy
10-27-2003, 10:21 PM
Frozen paintballs are a Biotch....try getting hit with 6, in the chest, from 12 feet away....OUCH!

Anyways.....Our little plan is too much for most people on here and this thred would be locked after 3-4 pages of fighting over it so I wont mention it... :rolleyes:

Russell 350X
10-27-2003, 10:29 PM
** Edited by Howdy **

J.D.
10-27-2003, 10:54 PM
Alls I got to say is if someone decided to paintball my house, they'd have stuff shot back at them. 12 guage shells that is.

2strokepwer
10-27-2003, 11:44 PM
I'm taking my kids trick or treating. Thats about it for me.

Dan Tenn
10-28-2003, 10:01 AM
My buddies house got paintballed one night by the local dumbasses. We knew who it was, and confronted him. His comment was "You big pussies, just wash it off". We tied him to a tree, and let him and his new car have it with about a hundred rounds. After we untied him, and he laid on the ground bawling like a little baby (he was crying about the car not from the pain of him being hit) we said "hey pussy just wash it off". Funny thing is, we never had any more problems. :-D

Kilborg
10-28-2003, 10:29 AM
I kinda agree on this one. I like playing paintball and am all for going out and having fun with it, but dont abuse it. You can cause some mischief but if everyone does that its just gonna get to be more and more of a problem in the eyes of the man. Just keep it kinda sorta relatively legal.

Aaron2003
10-28-2003, 06:01 PM
ooo don't be to hard on him, he is just a little kid, i'm sure all of us would have done the same thing when we were his age (under 12), i know if there were paintball guns around when i was 12 i would have shot everything and everyone in sight, we were all little dicks in the eyes of adults when we were his age :-P :-P

Aaron

junjun01
10-28-2003, 09:20 PM
By Reading That Post,I Lost Count How Many Laws They R Breaking.