PDA

View Full Version : Website all about stealing things from cars...

Xpress
07-21-2011, 02:10 AM
http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/14995-Gonna-try-car-hopping-later-tonight.?

Stumbled across a thread in another forum that had a link to that. What a bunch of f***** up losers who deserve to be hung. One poster says that he stole a wrapped up gift labeled to some little girl from her grandmother just to see what was inside. Another says he stole someones heart meds.

This is where public hangings need to come back. Or public burnings.

Chazz of Blades
07-21-2011, 06:53 AM
There's a saying: "Some men, are alive only because they haven't been caught up to."

Mr_RPM
07-21-2011, 05:05 PM
damn, thats nuts.

rdlsz24
07-21-2011, 05:21 PM
These scumbags will get what is coming to them. Either end up in jail or steal from the wrong person and wish they would have gone to jail. Things seem to work themselves out

Rob

atctim
07-22-2011, 09:06 AM
I just reported that website and the IP of the website (which is a /29 network - most likely some scumbag is running his own server out of his house - which = easy to find!!!) to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I doubt they will do anything - which is just another reason our country is failing!

Jon Boy
07-22-2011, 10:19 AM
damn Tim, you beat me to it. :beer

tri again
07-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Kinda reminds me of the newscasters TELLING everyone exactly HOW
the bad guys are doing things and all the security breaches
and video of unlocked / unattended gates in sensitive areas etc.

I can only hope that there is a way to get that website guys
hit list.
I think, legally, he might be liable.

The Goat
08-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Um... Did you bother to peek around on that site and forum?

Totse.com was my favorite site as a kid... And it's been around forever. If you wanna know how to make something dangerous or illegal... It was the place to read. Hypothetically, 15 years ago a much younger me may have used that website to gather information that helped to build one of the greatest new years bombs ever!

If that bothers you, I'm glad you didn't look around. There are things on that site that make even me blink... And not a lot does that.

It actually went offline a few years back, glad to read it's back up. Now it can guide a whole new group of people toward the moral decadence that is making alcohol, explosives, one of the best "must read" list of books, and sex that falls far outside the realm of what is acceptable for most judeo-Christians.

And before anyone whines, thieves are trash, scum... But then again, the rest of the site would elicit a much more vulgar group of adjectives.

That is, without a doubt, in the top ten websites of all time. It was all about pushing the bounds of free speech and providing "educational" info.

Edit: not all about stealing and drugs... Half of it is awesome ways to pass the time.