PDA

View Full Version : Lazy People

rdlsz24
07-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Anybody else had it with lazy people? wtf

Here is a typical week day for me:

I go to the gym before work. I get there and there are dumbells left out, plates left on machines even though there are signs saying to put away what you use. I also love when people don't wipe their sweat from the benches. Spray bottles and towels are provided. lazy

I get to work and go into the bathroom. Someone left 1 square of t.p. on the roll even though new ones are in plain sight, and the garbage can is overflowing onto the floor with used paper towels. lazy

I run to Wal-Mart (I know) on my lunch break to get some stuff. Drive into the parking lot and there are carts left out everywhere, including parked NEXT to the cart corral. lazy

I get back to work and go to heat my lunch up. Someone blew up their lunch in the microwave and didn't bother to clean it up, even though a sign to clean up after yourself is clearly visible. lazy

I get home from work and see my neighbor still hasn't gotten his garbage cans in from 3 days ago. They are now rolling around in my yard from the storm we had. lazy

To top it off, the suitcase from our weekend trip is still full of my wife's clothes on our bedroom floor even though I asked her Monday if she would put it away. I will watch what I say on this one lol

:twisted:

Rob

dcreel
07-22-2011, 02:42 PM
One of my pet peeves is the sissys that can't use a stand up urinal in the mens room, so they go to the shitter and piss all over the toilet seat. So I can clean up their piss when I have to drop some kids off at the pool.

Not to mention the toolbags who throw their trash out the window of their car because it's too difficult to throw it away when they get home. I've been known to pick up people's trash and follow them home to give them their trash back.

rdlsz24
07-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Nice work. You mention that about the trash. I'm a stickler for recycling and here at work we have a recycling bin for pop cans right next to the garbage can. The garbage can is 2 steps closer so lazy people throw their cans in their instead of the recycling tub. I will pick them out as long as they're right on top

Rob

Vealmonkey
07-22-2011, 03:11 PM
If you're going to the gym first thing in the morning, you have issues. LOL Man, I read this and my fingers are trembling just looking to type stuff and get all the hate pms' started. LOL I live a little over a block away from a fast food joint which also has a bus stop on the corner of it's parking lot, and you wouldn't believe all the lazy people who throw their trash on the ground!!! And there is a Doggone trash can right there. Heck, there are trash cans every 10 feet or so. It just burns me up. Some people laugh at the untidyness of my house and the 3 wheeler(s) in my living room and such, but that's my house. I don't leave a mess at work, heck, I would get fired. All this 5s stuff and ISO 5001 and kinds of other good stuff. So when my fellow coworkers leave a mess or tools or anything, it just all goes in the trash. I don't care if it's their company radio, perfectly good parts or what have you. It goes in the trash. We have supervisors who come around and audit our workplaces for trash and stuff all the time and we get nasty notes from our supervisor if there is a bad audit. And it's other peoples mess, but the boss makes me clean it up. So needless to say, people working in my building have been getting alot better on leaving stuff behind. The pipefitters did get a little bent when the portable tig welder went into the scrap bin though! LOL And then the dummy had enough nerve to go cry to the supervisor about it. LOL Needless to say he got royally reamed out but I did get one of those invitations to the bosses office. I just told the boss I was cleaning my work area, all 5s and stuff.

dcreel
07-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Do what we did with the 5S and the boss.. We taped and labeled his desk, chair, and everything on his desk was tape outlined and labeled... He got a kick out of it.. I have spent (wasted) a lot of time on the concrete floor with a colored tape roll and scissors taping off areas of the shop.. Taping off trash cans... Uggh..

robtech
07-22-2011, 04:34 PM
NOTHING new for me, sounds like all the people that work with me, the epitome of laziness!

Thorpe
07-22-2011, 05:14 PM
To top it off, the suitcase from our weekend trip is still full of my wife's clothes on our bedroom floor even though I asked her Monday if she would put it away. I will watch what I say on this one lol

:twisted:

Rob

Very wise my friend... I understand your pain though!

leviblue
07-22-2011, 05:56 PM
people who wear their PJ's out in public. you know the ones their at the grocery store, walmart, restaurants, etc. Dirty ass slippers and pants falling off their fat arse. PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!!
Junkies and the kids that buy the five & dime bags. I don't care what you do to yourself but pick-up your bags and needles. Nothing pisses me off more than going to a park and seeing a needle here or there. A bags and blunt wrappers covering the ground like fallen leaves. S#IT there's trash cans everywhere.
lastly the aholes that throw their booze bottles under my tree while stuck at the light. I don't drink but you would say I'm lieing if you saw my recyclables every week. A few weeks ago a car full of teenage girls was at the light. one jumped out and set a wine jug under my tree and got back in. it was 12:30-1 am and I was out with my black lab. I grabbed the gallon and walked over to the drivers window and started rapping the bottle on it. 6 girls screamed at the top of their lungs. the little btch rolled down her window and yelled WHAT!!!! I said very quietly I think you forgot this on my sidewalk and shoved it through the window. She looked at me in shock took it and rolled the window up. I FELT GOOD!!!!

tri again
07-22-2011, 06:02 PM
We pay people some serious $ to do their work around here.

Fix the fence AND leave metal fence posts in the field (6 foot hay) for the mower to hit?
PARTY FAIL!! surrender your paycheck!

Leave a TRIKE out by the road with the keys in it?
Dead fail! You WALK everywhere from now on and forever.
IF you keep your job.

Does that kinda stuff qualify for this thread?

Just to lighten the angst, we have 55 gallon drums all over the place that have
"for fire only" on them.

Some rocket scientist saw that, dumped out the water
and started a fire in it.
Now HE got more than partial credit, at least.

Now wonder the whole country is is trouble.
Most people can't even operate a godbless'ed garbage can.