PDA

View Full Version : Pair of 200s's in Central NYS, $350 each

RIDE-RED 250r
08-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Saw these for sale in the yard of an acquaintance of mine. Older fellow in his 60s.

One is an '83 200s, good to very good condition. Only flaws seem to be cosmetic in nature. Homemade front fender, original rear plastic but with a couple cracks, engine and overall appearance very clean otherwise.

The second is an '85 200s. All original plastic, no cracks, very clean. Just minor scratches to plastic. This machine I would classify as very good to excellent condition.

This guy has owned them for years and years, possibly original owner to tell the truth. Im not advertising these for him, just drove by and saw them out for sale yesterday and stopped to have a closer look. Thought I'd pass this on to my fellow trikers in the area that might be interested. He is asking $350 each, I bet he would make a deal on the pair together. Sorry, but I didnt get any pics, but I can stop and get cell phone pics and contact info if someone is interested. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will either text pics and contact info or see if I can find a way to post cell phone pics in this thread.

Again, I am not selling these myself, just sending out a heads up....

RIDE-RED 250r
08-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Trikes are sold...