PDA

View Full Version : Today at work LOL

smokinwrench
10-29-2003, 11:01 PM
Here it is this guy had a bad day. Just so you know that is not a fishing pond, it is a lagoon for a hog farm. So you know I smelled like pig sh-t today after work. I'm just glad I didn't have to work on the John Deere dozer. The excavator was down in the lagoon when I got there the operator had to get it up to the top so I could fix it.

NOS_350X
10-30-2003, 12:20 AM
YUCK ill never do that

YAMAHA_Jim
10-30-2003, 11:47 PM
I only dig in dirt,,,not sh!t lmao

That looks like a BIG excavator.I had a track come off our Komatsu Excavator recently.i lifted the track with the boom(like in the pic).Then we hooked a chain to the track and pulled it inwards toward the excavator with a Jeep.As the jeep pulled I turned the sprocket and it went back on,kinda like a Bike/ATV chain.This excavator has 7000 hard hrs on its tracks so I have to watch where I take it.

WWHHEEWW!! You need a shower :)

As for the bulldozer,,,,,it looks to be FUBAR,lol

smokinwrench
11-01-2003, 03:08 AM
This excavator is diffenently worn. The track is totally wore out on it. I just removed the top carrier rollers and got the track right up next to the sprocket. Then i boomered a chain from 1 track to the other and walked it on by moving the machine. You can add a few more hours of use to it by putting 1" spacers under the carrier rollers to make them taller. I guess that means this one is going to need 2or even 3" spacers now. Pretty soon the track will hit the bottom of the cab. ;)

Ever since Oklahoma got these hog farms it has brought my company a lot of work, but damn it sure isn't a dream job.

motoman1012002
11-02-2003, 05:15 PM
i bet you had fun