PDA

View Full Version : If you were to win the State Lottery

mirthgrinder
08-12-2011, 11:10 PM
If you to were win the State Lottery, What would you do with the money?

Billy Golightly
08-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I've already decided if I ever win a lottery I'm disappearing. Abruptly.

dcreel
08-12-2011, 11:15 PM
I'd buy a lot of land.. And run naked and swing from tree to tree etc.. In other words.. I'd go apesh!t...

Vealmonkey
08-12-2011, 11:57 PM
I would probably buy a new house in a new town. Give my current house to my buddy. Help a couple friends out with some things that they have wanted. Finish some projects. Think seriously about a career change or just drop my current job altogether. Put some time into this lady I really like.

Swinger
08-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Id be broke in a year with all kinda toys and no investments cause Im stupid like that. If you wanted to sell your trike Id buy it then you can buy it back a yr later for a fraction of what I paid you for it!! If I didnt live that long Id make sure everyone got their machine back free! Thats a damn good possibility too!!!!

just ben
08-13-2011, 08:19 AM
gas turbine drag trike,bigger garage,boobs for the wife,investments and get a job at walmart passing out stickers and carts and do it with a big smile. basically all in that order

Chazz of Blades
08-13-2011, 08:13 PM
boobs for the wife

Good to see a man that knows what he wants in life, that's priorities right there!

just ben
08-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Good to see a man that knows what he wants in life, that's priorities right there!

Yes sir! a gas turbine anything Then boobs

Chazz of Blades
08-13-2011, 11:58 PM
What about...................And bear with me here................

Gas turbine powered boobs?

Make an Automatic Jiggler.

hoosierlogger
08-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Id call my boss and tell him to kiss the ass of a millionaire.

booblinker
08-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Buy a house in the country with a big ass barn and some property, than proceed to buy an army of three wheelers.

NINJA
08-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I would disappear also, but first I'd build the biggest titty bar the state of Utah has ever seen, cause that's how I roll!

booblinker
08-16-2011, 12:33 AM
If Obama was elected again, Id buy a bunch of illegal firearms, hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo, and move into the deepest darkest woods I could find.

tanks350x
08-17-2011, 12:57 AM
I think I'd buy the biggest baddest RV and just pack up my X and Harley and head west!! Glamis here I'd come!! But It's all a pipe dream anyway....

Xpress
08-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Pay the cops off to stop coming up here. Then a TPC450R.

threewheelin-feelin
08-21-2011, 10:58 PM
buy a house with a big ass garage and sweet bbq, lots of land in the moutains, buy up all the 3wheelers and 4wheelers ive always wanted...build me a bad ass mud truck...a bad ass drag car and a sweet dailer driver truck...then id buy things for friends and family...make some good investments and throw the rest in savings...oh and tell me job to kiss my ass

digschopper
08-31-2011, 08:30 AM
1)i'd knock down my mobile home and build a cabin with a huge deck.2) build the workshop of my sickest dreams.3) me and chaz would DESIGN AND SELL those turbine powered boobs and become millionaires.

fabiodriven
08-31-2011, 08:36 AM
Turbine powered boobs?

Chazz of Blades
08-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Yes, Fabio.

Yes.

fabiodriven
08-31-2011, 02:26 PM
Count me in. I like 34B's.

Chazz of Blades
08-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Alright, come on in and pick out a set from a chart, and we'll have you tited in a jiffy. I didn't know you wanted to be transgendered though John.

As I've said, 20,000 acres of varied terrain land, and everything else a man could want.

UlsterATCFan
09-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Theres a lottery on this side of the Atlantic called 'Euromillions' - tomorrow evening the jackpot is 100 million pounds, roughly 160 million USD thats $160,000,000.00. If I win I'm going to track down every Honda employee who ever worked on trikes, offer them alot of cash, build a huge factory in Japan, tool it up and start producing brand new trikes. Sorry Americans, you won't be able to buy them as your government thinks they're unsafe - European and Canadian markets only shens

fabiodriven
09-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Alright, come on in and pick out a set from a chart, and we'll have you tited in a jiffy. I didn't know you wanted to be transgendered though John.

I'm confused. :wondering

Lot's of trans-gender talk lately Chazz. I dunno where you're getting this stuff from. :crazy:

atctim
09-01-2011, 01:16 PM
I'd buy a warehouse full of Honda ATC shop manuals - then start an incentive program for n00bs to read them! Then I'd hire Dirtcrasher to enforce the rules and test the n00bs of their knowledge!

Ghost Rider
09-02-2011, 04:43 AM
I but a superb SUV and a CBR 1000, if there’s some money left I’ll spend it on anything and keep the rest.

Midnite_rider
09-09-2011, 04:43 PM
seriously, I would buy all the trikes I could find on Craigslist. Put them in the warehouse I would build on the back side of my property and have the largest 3 wheeler shop in the world. All of my friends could come ride any time they want. You wouldn't have to bring a trike, I would have enough for everyone to ride. I would show up for Trikefest a week early with a semi full of trikes to ride. I would give my wife ever how much of the money it would take for her to leave me alone and let me have fun for a change. It would be like a 3 wheeler 4 wheeler haven. If you didn't like to ride one or the other then you wouldn't want to be around me. I would be either riding one, working on one, or driving to pick one up all the time.

SYKO
09-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Investments......whats the use of having all that money if you blow it then have possible reprocusions? Of course I would buy a nice tract of land build a decent house but not go overboard and buy the toys I want, like veal said help some freinds out, say F*ck off to my family, then invest the rest in property, business, and some other things that way my children and hopefully my childrens childrens could always reap the rewards.

atc007
09-09-2011, 06:42 PM
^^^ VERY well said..^^^

ATCeeya
09-16-2011, 12:47 AM
i would put most of the money into my landcaping business. Build a sick shop, buy dump trucks, trailers, stake beds, plow trucks, bobcats, zero turn mowers..all that stuff. then id advertise like hell and hire a nice army of men. then id reap the benefits and live happily ever after. ofcourse, buy a few more toys and help some family/friends out depending on how much i had. maybe take a group of people on a sick vacation somewhere

Dammit!
09-16-2011, 04:33 AM
I've already decided if I ever win a lottery I'm disappearing. Abruptly.

This. I'd be gone so quick there'd be a missing person report filed. :lol:

oldskool83
09-16-2011, 09:04 AM
depending on the amount of the winning i would be smart about it. 1st if winngs are large nuff i pay the 71K on my home i owe yet. 2nd a portion would be set aside for mutual funds and global stocks such as euro pacific. 1 shall always keep money tighed up and outta sight outta mind...but only enought that one day aford to pay taxes on...a portion would be kept under the radar also...if winnings are large nuff for cheaper taxing purposes. lastly i would 1 dirtbike and 1 3wheeler and a trailer for my car. i would keep my job since 90% of majors latto winners are bankrupt by 5 years...you dont want people knowing you have money.

zmpolaristech
09-16-2011, 09:35 AM
unrelated to trikes...BUT, I would purchase the company I work for, fire the owner and manager, then burn the place to the ground just for good measure!

Russell 350X
09-17-2011, 01:57 PM
I'd be long gone!!! Somewhere WAY up north preferably...

CRAZY70MAN
09-17-2011, 08:36 PM
I would buy a trailer park and make AtcTim my cheif of security and Raffa my maintenance man/Trike mechanic:lol: I would build John Mcain a custom trike shop and he would build us sick fast Tri z's!!We would race in our own ice arena.:naughty: Then I would pay off Kiser for him to let me win in our next race:lol::lol: Oh Kintore.......we would have one heck of a worm farm......you being the CEO of course.....and Trikefest would never be the same.......samsquantch RV!!!!! No karaoke in the little trailer....no what I'm sayin??