PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blazerone22

Manny55
10-30-2003, 10:43 AM
I didn't know you had a shee. Its gonna take 800 bucks to get my 250r rebuilt. I need to do bottem end and top end lol. My inside was really messed up. The crank was warped the piston had a huge hole in the top of it. Cylinder wall is scorched and I just figured out that my 250r has already been rebuilt it was at 10 over already. I just order a DG pipe from denniskirk so i have a pipe on the way then i will have the complete DG exhaust. What all do you need to do for this R your getting. Good luck finding parts for it lol. When are you gonig down to sandlake next?

BLAZERONE22
10-30-2003, 08:30 PM
The R I'm getting runs good, It just needs a bunch of cosmetic work. And new bearings. I'm going to try to keep it stock looking. I'm not sure when were gonna head out to the litter box next. I should of went down to Florence last weekend. this cold weather is going to take some getting used to. I have a Tecate on its way tommrow though. You should ditch that motor and buy 84250r's motor, I think its in good shape.

Manny55
10-30-2003, 09:12 PM
nah i want to get it rebuilt as soons as possible i dont want to wait for an 84 250r motor to be for sale.