PDA

View Full Version : First day of school tommorow :O

three_wheelin45
08-21-2011, 09:42 PM
lol first day of junior year tommorow :O so is it easy or what??/ I really cant believe im almost done with high school!!! Time flys!!

just ben
08-21-2011, 09:51 PM
shouldnt be too bad for a 16 year old with all your experience. keep on riding without a helmet and the rest of high school wont be a worry because you wont be there

three_wheelin45
08-21-2011, 10:10 PM
lol ty for trolling my thread!!!

just ben
08-21-2011, 10:41 PM
lol ty for trolling my thread!!!
???? I answered your question. it should be very easy for someone who knows everything. dont ask questions if you don't want answers

Chazz of Blades
08-21-2011, 10:49 PM
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at it this way, every senior class needs someone to go under "Least Likely to Succeed" in the yearbook, he's just a bit short so far.

Xpress
08-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Better start wearing that helmet!! Unless you don't want to go to school? Considering Junior year is generally one of the hardest years (Freshmen and Junior)..

Wait till your senior year (if you haven't hit your head from not wearing a helmet). Generally SMOOOOOTH sailing, cause you get all the classes you want. Mine was smooth as butter, wish it lasted longer, made a LOT of memories in HS :(

HondaClaw
08-22-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm gonna be a senior, takin' Auto Technology which will help me become a certified mechanic, and this year will just be the best.. Getting my license, hopefully a car and or TRUCK by the end of the year.. OH yeah x]

The Goat
08-22-2011, 12:28 PM
High school is a joke... Pointless indoctrination.

And not wearing a helmet isn't a crime.

I don't wear a helmet and only ride on private land, my actions affect only myself and my family... Keep your nanny laws to yourself.

If you fail, you didn't try at all...

atc007
08-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Sooo,,your family would be better off without you? Or you would be better off without them? Missed your point I guess.

hadar
08-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Hoosier DaddyOh boy here we go.

three_wheelin45
08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
ya thank you the goat.... all these other nannys need to get off my thread.. First day went rather well though gonna be a smooth year!!

Xpress
08-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Sooo,,your family would be better off without you? Or you would be better off without them? Missed your point I guess.

Guess these young fools don't get it. I'm only 19 and I get it, guess some of us wise up quicker than the rest.

three_wheelin45
08-22-2011, 09:50 PM
man shut the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro up... seriously trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro pricks go whine to some one who cares not on my thread. Grow up its our judgment. If anything were the mature ones making our own choices.

just ben
08-22-2011, 10:00 PM
man shut the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro up... seriously trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro pricks go whine to some one who cares not on my thread. Grow up its our judgment. If anything were the mature ones making our own choices.
If you dont want to get shilt for not wearing a helmet don't go around bragging that you don't wear one.

three_wheelin45
08-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I never trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro bragged.... I was just saying, you pussys are they ones starting trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and braggin about WEARING one!! frckin idiots, you and several others are inmature like grow up. You aint got better stuff to do then nag on some kid on the internet... such a badass.

HuffieVA
08-22-2011, 10:33 PM
I never trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro bragged.... I was just saying, you pussys are they ones starting trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and braggin about WEARING one!! frckin idiots, you and several others are inmature like grow up. You aint got better stuff to do then nag on some kid on the internet... such a badass.

Damn kid, if I talked like that when I was your age, I'd of ended up with a broken jaw helmet or no helmet...

dcreel
08-22-2011, 11:06 PM
If anything were the mature ones making our own choices.

I'd call that a brag, as well as being just plain idiotic..

Xpress
08-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Damn kid, if I talked like that when I was your age, I'd of ended up with a broken jaw helmet or no helmet...

I talked like that one time and wound up on my ass.

just ben
08-22-2011, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE= you and several others are inmature like grow up. [/QUOTE]

like ok.lol. real mature bud. if you wanna start name calling pm me for my #

Chazz of Blades
08-22-2011, 11:21 PM
I smell a kid who never had a good, called for ass whoopin' for opening his mouth. Lord knows I had mine tore up a few times when I was a wee lad.

Mr_RPM
08-23-2011, 02:42 AM
what have i been missing lately? damn.

but yeah junior year was probably my worst year in high school.
It mainly sucked because 25% in the year i broke my back in a four wheeler crash and was out for a while being home schooled.
I finally made a return but then had other health problems....11th grade was a mess.

senior year was awesome though. foods class, 2 hours of shop, jewelry class (pretty much more shop just with hot girls who needed help alot ;]), it was great.

Nevkilahonda3
08-23-2011, 02:59 AM
That must suck back when I was in school I didn't start until after labor day I guess its different every where. Oh no whats that hot sauce and a cold shower!lol If anyone watched the news thats how parents are punishing their kids now a days not like way back when you'd get your @$$ whooped.

RID3R
08-23-2011, 03:28 PM
In his own words, "its our own judgment"...

Now I dont know whats more dumb... that judgment or someone trying to convince someone to wear one - when they simply choose not to.

All this is kind of pointless, unless your a complete idiot - Im sure this kid knows a helmet is safer.

three_wheelin45
08-23-2011, 10:13 PM
you all make me laugh and sick... I have my jaw busted kid, I can crack it out of place and back in now. My own best friend did it to me last year when we were fighting one time. I got my ass whopped one time and it was in 3rd grade everyother time I hold my own. I fractured my nose last year by some kid about twice my size and freshman year first day of school at a brand new highschool some kid trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro with me and I rocked that kid in the middle of the cafeteria. So you can all just stop talking right now. Im done with this website I been here since 06 and have meet people and made a few friends but the rest of you are pathetic. Hope you all sleep good at night cause I aint gona lose no sleep at all... I have been here longer then everyone who commented on this post so pretty sure you can all stfu and respect your elders LOL.... but seriously you half all of you cryin are pathetic. Like for real grow a set and stfu. PEOPLE!! like yall is why everyone thinks atvs are dangerous, man they aint dangerous. Your either born to ride or ya aint, I been riding since I was 7 years old. wore a helmet my whole damn life cause my dad made me. Ima stop by for research and thats about it. I aint gona post another damn thing. sorry no life son of a bitches. also locking this thread. so enjoy that. and bro that got in a wreck junior year im sorry about that my best friend spent 4 months in a neck brace last year for a atv accident.

**** I cant lock it for some reason so just troll on this post for a few... dont take much to entertain yall.*********

Chazz of Blades
08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Spoken like a true immature kid. Congrats, we have a prime example of why everyone thinks my generation is retarded.

HuffieVA
08-23-2011, 10:41 PM
you all make me laugh and sick...

You like many others will figure it out in time, one day if you make it that far... For the record I start everyone out on the same level regardless of age, unfortunately its punks like you that make it hard to give kids you age a chance, if you would only stop and realize that some people are actually trying to give you a tad bit of guidance you might (even if its against your will) learn something... And when you put yourself in a group that most people involved were around long enough to remember when you could go buy a new trike off the showroom floor, you really put yourself at a disadvantage acting like an ass... eventually you'll learn that in reality nobody actually wins a fight because the consequences often override the thrill of putting someone in their place...

three_wheelin45
08-23-2011, 10:46 PM
i been here longer then both of you... so I dont take advice from either of you... lol like take chazz for exAMPLE HE HAS 1400 POST COUNT AND BEEN HERE NOT EVEN A YEAR.... so mature!! lawl!! this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro gets better by the minute!

HuffieVA
08-23-2011, 10:52 PM
i been here longer then both of you... so I dont take advice from either of you... lol like take chazz for exAMPLE HE HAS 1400 POST COUNT AND BEEN HERE NOT EVEN A YEAR.... so mature!! lawl!! this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro gets better by the minute!

Here's a thought, when you get in reach of realizing your lack of intelligence, give me a call and Ill point something else out... I've likely been riding trikes before your parents learned to masturbate... This is a great forum, but belonging to something doesn't necessarily make you knowledgeable...

Chazz of Blades
08-23-2011, 10:57 PM
There's a saying. "does you dick reach your ass? If so, then go trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro yourself"

Why are you so hung up on post count and join date? Seriously? OOooohhh you registered a few years before I did, amazing, does that make you a member of some elite force of veteran trikers on here?

Talking any sense to this kid is like trying to have sex with a blender. Pointless, painful to watch, and someone will always get idiotically butthurt.

/Done

The Goat
08-24-2011, 01:34 AM
My point was, much like seat belts, helmets are optional. I wear a seatbelt because of how I drive and other ignorant persons on the road, I don't wear a helmet because of how I ride. Simple really.

I hardly think this kids response appropriate, I was merely highlighting that the incessant spouting of wear a helmet does have a reasonable counter argument.

No one in my family, or anyone who hunts our land, wears a helmet, we ride sensibly...

Is there a chance the fuel injection on my bike will freak out propelling me into a tree at 65 mph? Sure. But there's also a chance that I'll walk outside tomorrow and be struck by lightning, and the likelihood of either occurring is quite small. I see no reasons to let the mistakes of others dictate my own actions when they have no effect on me (nor I them).

If I was in a park or with unfamiliar riders, I would wear a helmet... simply because I wouldn't trust them.

That is all.

Nevkilahonda3
08-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Really 3 wheelin 45 you need to grow up and get an attitude adjustment when someone starts to piss you off like ben6626 just ignore his comments by the way ben you were trolling/post baiting witch is against the rules. Some of you guys came on this thread with the intension of bashing him about helmet use when this thread has nothing to do with helmets.

Xpress
08-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Post count or how long you have been a member of this site has no relevance to what we are talking about. I've been triking for I forget how long, somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-10 years. Most of the guys around this site have been triking since the first ATC ever hit the showroom floors, and if anything, they know better than you.

So stop getting butthurt over someones comments and act a little bit more like your age.