PDA

View Full Version : One of you guys want to tell him? Or should I?

dougspcs
08-22-2011, 07:33 AM
http://sarnia.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-500cc-Honda-ATC-W0QQAdIdZ307423902

just ben
08-22-2011, 07:45 AM
there is a thread on this trike already. makes me wonder though the person knows what model it is and says its a 500. I say give him a call and let us know what the deal is. I would but it costs a fortune for me to call canada even though its only minutes away

dougspcs
08-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Sorry, I didn't check for another thread 1st..I emailed him to see what gives.

Is he a guy with a beast of a motor installed in a 200e or an idiot?? Also ask for a couple of decent pics!

tommerp
08-22-2011, 11:27 PM
It's cute...... :P

gomer202
08-23-2011, 12:27 AM
thats a $650 dollar trike in canada tops i sold one in worse shape for 650 but not far off from that i think i just lucked out on the price i got though i put it higher than i wanted so i could get more than i wanted or work it down to what i want but i got more than i wanted so it worked out well!!

this is what my $650 trike that i sold looked like
just to show he has his way to high

dougspcs
08-24-2011, 02:47 PM
thats a $650 dollar trike in canada tops i sold one in worse shape for 650 but not far off from that i think i just lucked out on the price i got though i put it higher than i wanted so i could get more than i wanted or work it down to what i want but i got more than i wanted so it worked out well!!

Holy crap 'gomer' not trying to pick on you or anything, try using some punctuation. A period, a comma, anything..break it up into a sentence here and there. It will make you posts alot easier to read!!

Not trying to single you out..many people do it. I think it's affliction of the 'text' generation. What ever happened to grammar be taught in school!!

Sorry to hack on you pal, just read one to many poorly written posts today I guess. Don't take it personal..