PDA

View Full Version : Best place to sell ford truck bed?

300rman
08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
I have an old Ford truck bed, full 8ft dually bed for sale, (CLEAN, take off bed) and have had ZERO luck with C/L and others.

Anyone have any idea where I might generate some interest? Weve been trying to get rid of it for a few years now.

Thanks!

Heres a shot of the underside of it. We do have the other bedside for it as well.
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n313/NightBiker07/Truck%20bed/2010-06-16170527.jpg

plastikosmd
08-22-2011, 11:24 AM
www.fordtrucks.com That is where I go, also 460ford.com

fabiodriven
08-22-2011, 12:06 PM
That's a nice bed you have there. That is definitely worth something to the right person. Don't give it away.

300rman
08-22-2011, 12:34 PM
That's a nice bed you have there. That is definitely worth something to the right person. Don't give it away.

Kind of what we figured, but the problem has been finding the interest. we have a few other real clean parts for that truck (rear doors), but again, only worth something to the right people.

I will definitely check out those websites. Any other suggestions, Please let em be heard!

If we could find a guy that would trade for a newer style full size ford truck bed that was clean, we'd do that too. We have a customer that is looking for one, and could sell it to them easy enough.