PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have an old toy gun they don't want?

Dammit!
08-24-2011, 12:25 PM
I need some realistic looking toy guns for future videos I want to do. The ones they sell nowadays are usually orange or something stupid so they won't work. I need some of the older ones that actually look somewhat real.

Anybody have one laying around? I can pay for shipping but that's about all I can afford at the moment.

bkm
08-24-2011, 03:05 PM
I know money is an issue, but some of the new airsoft guns look like the real thing. I have taken several from local Shitte Heads who are "Wanna-Be" bangers and if they had pointed them at me they would be dead. Thats how real they look. I also worked an armed robbery of a local pizza joint and on the video the gun looked just like a 1911. When he was caught it was a cheap CO2 BB gun that looked real.

Chazz of Blades
08-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Heh, I had a crossman CO2 pellet revolver. It was styled after an Anaconda .357, eight inch barrel, worked double, OR single action, working hammer, revolving cylinder, the works. No orange tip either. Looked completely like a real revolver. I picked it up for twenty bucks a few years back. I sold the thing a couple months back when it was either sell stuff and make it to school, or miss days and fail.

Xpress
08-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Just go buy a cheapie air soft gun from like big 5 or something. A can of spray paint and it'll look real enough to have the police pull their guns on you.........................

Stonewall
08-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Try Cushman Custom Creations, they make replica guns out of vaccuformed plastic, using molds made from the real guns... They look really good, and look to be reasonably priced. (might still be too high for you?) They also have vaccuformed helmets and reproduction uniform insignias. http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/

The Anaconda is a .44...The Python is the .357(I have one)

Chazz of Blades
08-24-2011, 07:10 PM
Ah yes, silly me. I've had an Anaconda for a while, I guess that just stuck. Always wanted a Python though, I prefer .357.

Looking for airsoft though? You can get a cheapie AK, or AR-15 and do a bit of painting. Make sure the sizing is 1:1 and you are set.

tri again
08-25-2011, 04:11 AM
goodwill?
or saint vincent depaul has tons of toys.

Maybe you can get some of the 'pre ban' orange tip toys.

I've been kinda collecting old toys and some are actually worth more than the real thing.

dcreel
08-25-2011, 08:23 AM
I've got one of the .45 cal bb guns that looks somewhat realistic. It doesn't really work anymore and if it's what you're looking for I'll mail it to you.. It's just gathering dust here..