PDA

View Full Version : Any Five Finger Death Punch fans on here?

pantera1975
08-25-2011, 09:11 PM
Man I seen them almost 4 years ago when Korn headlined also hellyeah was with them. They sucked but they have come along way. I really like the new one under and over it.

fabiodriven
08-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Hell buckin yeah I like me some 5 Finger!

code200k
08-25-2011, 09:51 PM
never heard of them until I got pulled over at 1:30am on my way back from a ghostface show.Cop pulled me over for no turn signal or some bs,asked where I was comming from,told him etc.He replied never heard of him then went back to his car to run my liscence and stuff.About 10 mins later The cop walks up looking pissed and asked if I knew what five finger death punch was? I was freaking out for a good minute before he told me it was a band that recently played at the same place I was comming from.Told me to go home and google it and didnt give me a ticket.Still have yet to google them lol

pantera1975
08-25-2011, 10:04 PM
never heard of them until I got pulled over at 1:30am on my way back from a ghostface show.Cop pulled me over for no turn signal or some bs,asked where I was comming from,told him etc.He replied never heard of him then went back to his car to run my liscence and stuff.About 10 mins later The cop walks up looking pissed and asked if I knew what five finger death punch was? I was freaking out for a good minute before he told me it was a band that recently played at the same place I was comming from.Told me to go home and google it and didnt give me a ticket.Still have yet to google them lol

LMFAO thas too funny. Im a painter in a 24x 65 ft room paint myself most of the time and crank the radio to drown out the fans I paint trailers dump trucks cement mixers all the big stuff and the guy that helps me most of the time likes country I make him listed to pantera and metallica all the time and play 1057 the x from periora IL,wjjo and razor 94.7. That sound just like somthing Id say to my coworker hes 55. LOL

code200k
08-25-2011, 10:13 PM
oh yea it was funny after the fact lol.I was thinking wtf did I do to you buddy?

swifty
08-25-2011, 10:48 PM
5fdp started as ghost machine then motograter then 5fdp well the lead singer was all of those bands, but yeah ive heard of them =)

250rmanfmf
08-25-2011, 11:13 PM
I like them a lot. I dont like a lot of the Metal/Rock bands right now. 5 Finger Death Punch is a good band, not bad live (but not the best). They remind me of Slipknot where they have some really heavy hardcore songs and then some of there songs are soft and lighter.