PDA

View Full Version : need some help with finding good tires

chrs
09-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Ok I'm running 20-11-9 for tires and I'm looking for something that will grip a little better than what I have

tri again
09-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Try the 'trikesylvania' forum.

Tons more tech info there.

They'll want more info like whatchoo using to spin them, sx, x, etc, 2 or 4 stroke and
your most common ground surface.

Chazz of Blades
09-06-2011, 01:39 AM
It's the same guy, Doc.

I know, I know. You're a doctor! Not a thread creator identifier!

tri again
09-06-2011, 02:34 AM
It's the same guy, Doc.

I know, I know. You're a doctor! Not a thread creator identifier!

Did I miss a thread sequence?
My timing must be off. Erratic advance curve perhaps.

Sick of doctoring these days. (vacation time)

I just love the challenge of trikes that have had multiple previous owners to keep
me Aggravated, creative and off the streets, so to speak.
Must be something genetically primal, like making stone tools with bare hands kinda thing
and looking (out) for dinosaurs.

Hows the foot btw?

Chazz of Blades
09-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Foot's fine, still have a dark line about a half inch where it acted like it was fractured. I just have knees wanting to fall to pieces. Bad knees runs strong in my family, and I kinda don't do much to keep em healthy. And I was making a Star Trek reference actually, McCoy's main trademark was "Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor! Not a *insert whatever*!", and with "He's dead, Jim."

Oh well, let's not clutter the poor man's thread, though he has plenty to go around. And he has posted three threads, at the same time, in different areas, so no worries.

tri again
09-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Foot's fine, still have a dark line about a half inch where it acted like it was fractured. I just have knees wanting to fall to pieces. Bad knees runs strong in my family, and I kinda don't do much to keep em healthy. And I was making a Star Trek reference actually, McCoy's main trademark was "Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor! Not a *insert whatever*!", and with "He's dead, Jim."

Oh well, let's not clutter the poor man's thread, though he has plenty to go around. And he has posted three threads, at the same time, in different areas, so no worries.

Passive exercise is a very old concept.
Nowadays, people wake of from, say knee surgery, with their knee joints being run thru motion wiith
a cpm machine. (continuous passive motion)

An old motorized exercycle will do the same thing.

Kinda polishes the joints without the stress of running or walking.
and refreshes the fluids.

Ok, the op can have his thread back.
but
I need to send dad some tires somehow for his yama 200 in upstate NY so I guess we're on board, sorta.

Is it safe to say that finding and buying tires simply sucks?
I've been on it for over a week now.

seems like tires cost more than the trikes, or maybe it's me.