PDA

View Full Version : let the hauntings begin

phantombiker
09-10-2011, 04:15 PM
its getting to be that time again. so lets hear your stories of hauntings, ghost sightings or anything of a paranormal nature.
i myself have never seen a ghost but have gotten a few evp's. my buddy has a couple weird pics from a cemetary we were at.
nothing major, but interesting none the less :):Bounce
once again, if you have a story or experience you want to tell, seen a ghost or live in a haunted house feel free to share!!:)

thx...Mark

atc007
09-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Didn't believe in this stuff for most of my life. My sisters house is haunted by a 7yo little girl that drown in the old well. My sister has seen her,she has done numerous things over the years.. My only experience was Easter,,my Aunt and I were setting the table,,and the ghost flipped the spoon,,like 8 inches away from me! It was awesome! A earthquake couldn't have moved it that much! My Aunt said How did you do that??!! I said,,noo,wasn't me! That's my only personal experience.

tri again
09-10-2011, 05:51 PM
The spirit guides are ALL over this place.

Archaeologists have confirmed that people lived right where I'm sitting for
over 10,000 years.

They are very polite albeit, playful sometimes.

I'll head out towards the orchard and they'll
gently guide me (somehow) to a lill' birds nest or something else I should see.

It's gotten so common around here that we've all gotten accustomed to saying a quiet 'thank you'.

instead of a ShrEikIng
"HOLYCRAP, DID YOU SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

certainly don't want to scare them away or make them think we don't believe.
Whatever we think, their guided premonitions MAY just save someone's life.
...ever get a funny feeling that something bad's gonna happen or you make a "wrong"
turn and miss a really bad accident?

Ghosts are people too.

Chazz of Blades
09-10-2011, 10:32 PM
It's traditionally belief of my kin that our ancestors watch over us, and steer us away from danger and other forms of harm, and guide us toward happiness, whether that be making a different turn, seeing something interesting, whatever. "There's always a hand in ours, pulling us along" was a saying I'd heard from my great grandfather. Me personally, I don't believe in the majority of spook stories, or even really any conventional religion, but I do believe that there is an impossible amount of things that I have no way of knowing whether they exist or not. Some places you can't help but tell something is not ordinary though.

On my great grandfather's property(he passed three years ago), way back in the woods, there is a spring coming off a rock cliff, and on this spring there is a chair that was carved out of the rock, and used to, the water coming out of the rock wall was stronger, and would wash over anyone who sat there. It was the only natural spring for miles, and the local native tribe gathered all their water there. Standing at that spring, sitting on that stone throne, you can feel that something isn't ordinary, it's almost like you're feeling a million feelings all at once. I often go and bottle water from that spring, and that's all I drink when taking a hiking trip, and surprisingly it makes me feel better, and more refreshed than any sports drink ever has. I'll upload a picture here in a minute.

phantombiker
09-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Didn't believe in this stuff for most of my life. My sisters house is haunted by a 7yo little girl that drown in the old well. My sister has seen her,she has done numerous things over the years.. My only experience was Easter,,my Aunt and I were setting the table,,and the ghost flipped the spoon,,like 8 inches away from me! It was awesome! A earthquake couldn't have moved it that much! My Aunt said How did you do that??!! I said,,noo,wasn't me! That's my only personal experience.

dude...my flippin arse would have been grabbing the recorder and camera before the spoon had time to settle!!! lmao!!
thats cool though. did some evp over at my friends house like 3 days ago. her and her boyfriend (also my buddy) said as they were laying in bed that they both heard something jump on the trampoline which is located about 50 ft directly outside their bedroom window. she has also been physically held down on her couch by something she couldnt see a few years ago. gave my voice recorder to my buddy, who has a program on his computer for this stuff, tonight so he can do his thing with it. i should know in a couple days......

phantombiker
09-11-2011, 01:11 AM
The spirit guides are ALL over this place.

Archaeologists have confirmed that people lived right where I'm sitting for
over 10,000 years.

They are very polite albeit, playful sometimes.

I'll head out towards the orchard and they'll
gently guide me (somehow) to a lill' birds nest or something else I should see.

It's gotten so common around here that we've all gotten accustomed to saying a quiet 'thank you'.

instead of a ShrEikIng
"HOLYCRAP, DID YOU SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

certainly don't want to scare them away or make them think we don't believe.
Whatever we think, their guided premonitions MAY just save someone's life.
...ever get a funny feeling that something bad's gonna happen or you make a "wrong"
turn and miss a really bad accident?

Ghosts are people too.

dude...that was kinda deep...lol
what do you mean by spirit guides? im not a spiritual person by any means. or did i just get it wrong?
what else have you seen, bro? anything that scared you? or humorous?

phantombiker
09-11-2011, 01:23 AM
It's traditionally belief of my kin that our ancestors watch over us, and steer us away from danger and other forms of harm, and guide us toward happiness, whether that be making a different turn, seeing something interesting, whatever. "There's always a hand in ours, pulling us along" was a saying I'd heard from my great grandfather. Me personally, I don't believe in the majority of spook stories, or even really any conventional religion, but I do believe that there is an impossible amount of things that I have no way of knowing whether they exist or not. Some places you can't help but tell something is not ordinary though.

On my great grandfather's property(he passed three years ago), way back in the woods, there is a spring coming off a rock cliff, and on this spring there is a chair that was carved out of the rock, and used to, the water coming out of the rock wall was stronger, and would wash over anyone who sat there. It was the only natural spring for miles, and the local native tribe gathered all their water there. Standing at that spring, sitting on that stone throne, you can feel that something isn't ordinary, it's almost like you're feeling a million feelings all at once. I often go and bottle water from that spring, and that's all I drink when taking a hiking trip, and surprisingly it makes me feel better, and more refreshed than any sports drink ever has. I'll upload a picture here in a minute.

now thats a spot i would like to run across, bro!!! killer pics!!

tri again
09-11-2011, 01:32 AM
dude...that was kinda deep...lol
what do you mean by spirit guides? im not a spiritual person by any means. or did i just get it wrong?
what else have you seen, bro? anything that scared you? or humorous?

oh so many interpretations.

How do parents know their kids are in danger.?
Why is there something called mothers intuition?

Maybe the term 'spirit guides' can be explained by all the cool things parents and grandparents said to
us when we weren't listening as kids and now pop into our heads as simply good advice.

or maybe they are watching out for us from the 'other side'.

Funny story?
we were remodeling a church into a bakery
and as we were putting tools away so we could get the heck outta there,
my friend looked straight at me and as his jaw dropped, he dropped a very expensive
spinny laser level thing.
..and can describe perfectly, a young lady who was apparently still hanging around the church,
floating about 10 feet above the floor.

Maybe we were making too much noise for her or maybe she was happy to have some company
since the place had been abandoned for years.

The new owners of the church said they just say hi to her every day now
but it took them a while to get used to it all.

tri again
09-11-2011, 01:39 AM

Thanks c, I needed that.

phantombiker
09-11-2011, 01:50 AM
oh so many interpretations.

How do parents know their kids are in danger.?
Why is there something called mothers intuition?

Maybe the term 'spirit guides' can be explained by all the cool things parents and grandparents said to
us when we weren't listening as kids and now pop into our heads as simply good advice.

or maybe they are watching out for us from the 'other side'.

Funny story?
we were remodeling a church into a bakery
and as we were putting tools away so we could get the heck outta there,
my friend looked straight at me and as his jaw dropped, he dropped a very expensive
spinny laser level thing.
..and can describe perfectly, a young lady who was apparently still hanging around the church,
floating about 10 feet above the floor.

Maybe we were making too much noise for her or maybe she was happy to have some company
since the place had been abandoned for years.

The new owners of the church said they just say hi to her every day now
but it took them a while to get used to it all.

the spirit guide thing kinda makes sense now. i like your examples.
ever gotten the feeling of dread? i have once. it was at the lemp mansion. lemp mansion is on the top 10 most haunted places in the country.
anyhow, i was going to the basement to do my thing and when i hit the bottom step i just kinda froze for a minute. i didnt want
to go any farther. didnt see or hear anything. could have been my imagination getting the best of me i suppose.

tri again
09-12-2011, 09:30 PM

Found a pic of the triple tree on this property.
It's in a grove we call the churchtrees.
same kinda theme as your magical waterchair only not quite so permanent.

tri again
09-16-2011, 02:03 PM
BOO!

Spooky stuff?
All I really have to do is watch the news.

Not to be offensive, but what do they call it when
the beverly hillbillies come back to life?

're-intarnation'

phantombiker
09-16-2011, 04:56 PM
BOO!

Spooky stuff?
All I really have to do is watch the news.

Not to be offensive, but what do they call it when
the beverly hillbillies come back to life?

're-intarnation'

too funny!!

CRAZY70MAN
09-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Several of my neighbors reported a sighting a couple years back on halloween. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture564.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=Picture564.jpg) They call him the ghost of no squares

phantombiker
09-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Several of my neighbors reported a sighting a couple years back on halloween. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_Picture564.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view¤t=Picture564.jpg) They call him the ghost of no squares

is that sarcasm for the picture?

CRAZY70MAN
09-19-2011, 06:26 PM
is that sarcasm for the picture? no that is a real ghost maybe?? possibly.....uhhh I mean....they said they seen him rippin' up the road on a 3 wheeled machine?? lol.........

phantombiker
09-21-2011, 10:28 PM
no that is a real ghost maybe?? possibly.....uhhh I mean....they said they seen him rippin' up the road on a 3 wheeled machine?? lol.........

gotcha!! dont drink the bong water!

ceaserthethird
09-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Sometimes I catch a shadow out of the corner of my eye, I hear doors close all the time... everyone's
sleeping!

Loud thumps & wall scratching r on the menu also.

I've seen some odd stuff I couldn't explain -

on a very cold winter morning I decided to leave super early for work as our city had dropped into the 15 degree's temp. road's were covered with black ice and very slippery on my way to work around 5:45 am I notice at a distance
A person on a bicycle I was going very slow maybe 10mph I thought I should warn this person of the black ice
As I figured he would surely slip & fall and could really hurt him self so as I slowed down to around 5 mph and was
About 20ft. Away notice this person was all in black everything was BLACK even the bike was all black Nothing had any
Color thought it was weird and he had no lights so when we finally cross paths under a street light I looked at the person but he didn't acknowledge me and was peddling at a very slow pace but it look like he was floating about 2 inches off
The ground, I managed to look at his face under the street light and saw nothing!!!

I couldn't believe it, I did come to a full stop and starred at the person ...

Of course I didn't say a word to this person, kinda chicken out lol

So strange

perrycyn
09-24-2011, 10:24 AM
True story. The only time I had something weird happen was when I was laying in bed. The door to the hallway was on the left side of me. There were windows all around my bed starting on the left and going around to the foot of my bed. It was a full moon and the moonlight was shining in the windows. I was staring at the moonlight when all the sudden something crossed the window blocking the moonlight and then the moonlight was shining again as if it was was walking around my bed. It then went back past the windows creating the same light/dark effect. So if it was real it would be in the hallway now. By this time I was freaking out wondering what just happened, when I looked to the left with the corner of my eye a shadow leaned its head into my door and said,"SLEEP WELL." I totally froze I was teriified.

phantombiker
09-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Sometimes I catch a shadow out of the corner of my eye, I hear doors close all the time... everyone's
sleeping!

Loud thumps & wall scratching r on the menu also.

I've seen some odd stuff I couldn't explain -

on a very cold winter morning I decided to leave super early for work as our city had dropped into the 15 degree's temp. road's were covered with black ice and very slippery on my way to work around 5:45 am I notice at a distance
A person on a bicycle I was going very slow maybe 10mph I thought I should warn this person of the black ice
As I figured he would surely slip & fall and could really hurt him self so as I slowed down to around 5 mph and was
About 20ft. Away notice this person was all in black everything was BLACK even the bike was all black Nothing had any
Color thought it was weird and he had no lights so when we finally cross paths under a street light I looked at the person but he didn't acknowledge me and was peddling at a very slow pace but it look like he was floating about 2 inches off
The ground, I managed to look at his face under the street light and saw nothing!!!

I couldn't believe it, I did come to a full stop and starred at the person ...

Of course I didn't say a word to this person, kinda chicken out lol

So strange

dude, that is strange!! i prolly would've chickened out also!! lol

phantombiker
09-25-2011, 12:04 PM
True story. The only time I had something weird happen was when I was laying in bed. The door to the hallway was on the left side of me. There were windows all around my bed starting on the left and going around to the foot of my bed. It was a full moon and the moonlight was shining in the windows. I was staring at the moonlight when all the sudden something crossed the window blocking the moonlight and then the moonlight was shining again as if it was was walking around my bed. It then went back past the windows creating the same light/dark effect. So if it was real it would be in the hallway now. By this time I was freaking out wondering what just happened, when I looked to the left with the corner of my eye a shadow leaned its head into my door and said,"SLEEP WELL." I totally froze I was teriified.

now thats creepy, bro!!! dont know what i may have done!!

on a side note...did some evp at my friends house 2 weeks ago. i have another buddy that checks out my recordings for me and he told me someone told me directly, "you need to leave." my buddy said it was so clear and sounded so close i should have seen somebody right in front of me. how cool is that!!! im chomping at the bit to hear all the findings!! will keep yous posted :)

thx, Mark

phantombiker
10-12-2011, 12:37 AM
update...well, after the evp telling me to leave there wasnt anything else. bout a week and a half ago we did some evp and took pictures out in back of their property by the old filled in mine shafts and mine houses. i think these were just quick access sheds. only about 6 ft square. lets keep our fingers crossed that we get something!!!