PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter Katies Honda 250EX!

SYKO
09-12-2011, 06:43 AM
well after doing a million trades I FINALY got what I wanted for my Daughter 2006 honda 250EX! My daughter has Juveniel Rhuemetoid Arthritis, but she loves to ride and has been riding since she was just 3 1/2. I failed multipul times at building her a quad that would suit her so after much debate decided on the 250ex since its still sporty yet easy to drive. Things that have to be modded for here are a twist throttle added as her hands and fingers loose strength quickly, and that the foot pedal brake it operating normaly and near perfect.

Mods that I plan on doing to it, banshee front shock for the rear (common thing to do on these to soften the harsh ride, fits perfect) shocks all the way around (needs to be made as plush as possible but usable) FASST flex bars, stearing stabilizer. I allready had some fast treckers to get rid of the stock balloons that where on there, also later would like to widen the suspension front and rear.

once she gets tired of the way it is in a few years then Ill do some engine mods right now its stock and thats just fine also she wants some graphincs for it.

and if anyone has any parts for it let me know I may be interested

here it is!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG0999.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG0995.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG0996.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG1005.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG1002.jpg

SYKO
09-12-2011, 06:50 AM
if anyone has any nerfs, universal stearing stabilizer, twist throttle, rear wheel spacers and a slip on muffler (this one is wholed out) please let me know!

SYKO
09-12-2011, 05:05 PM
took it to work today to use the steam washer, I knew the plastic looked dull....well becouse they spray painted it flat black thing is they actually taped up the decals and warning stickers and did a dam good job of it, well I dont dig spraypaint so I blasted it all off except the rear fender where they did sand it prime it and paint it, I had to order some bumper stripper to safely remove that then ill polish the fender back out. I also blew off the oem graphics but I plan on ordering these

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/250exgraphics.jpg

also I put some bark busters on it that Ive had for YEARS laying around and never got to put them on anything till now, her hands are fragile so these give me a little peice of mind. I jsut dont know if these will work later when I get some fasst flex bars can you run hand guards with the fasst flex bars?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG1009.jpg

I had some lower profile wheel and tires that ive been holding on forever just for her quad if and when I got her another quad now I just need to get soem wheel spacers.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG1011.jpg

and here are they awesome rednecked hillbillied up rear fender paint job, going to clean these things up back original again

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG1010.jpg

still needing any parts I listed in the post above! thanx!

:beer

z400guy28
09-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your daughter. My wife to has rhuemetoid Arthritis and lupus. She wants a quad as well but the clutch is sometimes to much for her to pull in, so i plan on getting her a polaris phoenix 200 or trail blazer 250 or the new 330. Her hands get real bad especially in the winter living here in upstate NY, that's why hopefully in the next few years we will be living in Arizona. It seems in the summer months her arthritis doesn't really act up like it does in the winter. Good luck with parts and your daughter, it sucks cause she's to young to have to go threw that. I see how my wife struggles sometimes with it so i can only imagine a young kid. Again good luck and nice truck.

SYKO
09-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I appreciate it man, sorry about your wife, my ex wife has lupus. We have to be weary of katie as she wont say anythign about how she feels untill it starts to get bad, thankfully we know all the signs of when she starts to have some problems. She rode the 250 for about an hour then she said her right hand started hurting and it was allready starting to swell. Today I ordered the motion pro twist throttle kit good deal and came with new grips as well I know that will make her able to enjoy it alot longer. I also found a universal steering stabilizer for atv's for only $40 shipped so im going to get that as well. I cant wait till we can all go riding again, my next priority is get a small ute for my wife!

SYKO
09-13-2011, 11:15 PM
well I did the first round of emails to manufacturers hopeing for some discounted or possibly free products, its a long shot but I want my daughter to enjoy riding again. The last time she rode hard was back wehn she had a trx70 and she rode so much that later that night she couldnt move at all and it was heartbreaking. I later sold it and decided to make something but all those ideas never panned out but now with this 250ex I can finaly see her ride again. Does anyone know of any suspension companies that may be pursueded to help out? I wish I had the money to just throw some Fox floats or elkas on there but there isnt a snowballs chance in hell that is something I could afford for a long time.

SYKO
09-14-2011, 06:10 PM
geez tough crowd in here I feel like im writting letters then burning them...anyway

looks like Fasst is going to help her out, Im waiting on their HR manager to email me back some more details! Also managed to pick up a new ROLL design anti vibe chrome stearing stem for $50 new! so that with the FASST flex bars and a stearing stabilizer shoudl greatly improver her comfort.

phantombiker
09-15-2011, 01:58 AM
you sound like a damn good parent to me, bro!!! good luck to the build, her future as a person and fellow rider and to you as a parent!!!

Mark

gomer202
09-15-2011, 02:17 AM
Sorry to hear about Your daughter, My buddy is 15 and he as well has Juveniel Rhuemetoid Arthritis and it kills me everyday to see him in as much pain as he is in. And by the end of the day he is worn out. Hope your daughter has fun on her new quad She will injoy it. Your a great father in my eyes

SYKO
09-15-2011, 06:44 AM
thanx for the kind words guys! Shes really excited to have this honda and its exciting making it work for her I started her a Sponsor house page I want her to have some exposure so people see that she can overcome this disability, if anyone is on there please befreind her im going to start putting more stuff on there. Also does anyone have a set of stock 400ex A-arms ?? just arms nothing else I need a set for her.

phantombiker
09-15-2011, 11:22 AM
no a arms, bro. sorry. whats this page you're talking about that you started?

thestud25
09-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Alan, this seems to be a way better idea and more cost efficient then the TRX90. You are a great dad and triker/square rider! LOL Anyways, I will keep my eyes open for some A Arms. Does it matter what year 400ex they come off of?

SYKO
09-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanx man, and no it don't matter

oldskool83
09-15-2011, 03:10 PM
It will ride nice then. my friend did it to his 300ex, banshe shocks and 400ex arms...but it did jack the front end up.

SYKO
09-15-2011, 04:35 PM
no a arms, bro. sorry. whats this page you're talking about that you started?

used to be sponsor house

http://www.hookit.com/members/sykokatie/

:beer

RIDE-RED 250r
09-15-2011, 05:02 PM
If I had some of the parts you need they would be yours! But sadly I dont. :cry:

My sister in law has a 250ex and your are right, they do ride pretty stiff! Bet its REAL stiff with those Fast Trekkers out back. Ill pass on to my brother about the banshee shock in the rear. I never heard of that trick.

SYKO
09-15-2011, 06:28 PM
got this comming now! ROLL DESIGN anti vibe stearing stem! dosnt come with bar clamps but I happen to have a set that have been ditting around for years!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/00001.jpg

yea ride red a banshee front shock is the exact size and eye to eye as the 250ex and its a direct bolt in for a smaller lighter rider it gets ride of the harshness of the rear end, eventualy I will have full works style shocks when money finaly allows.

Thorpe
09-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Syko--- Very cool man! I am sure Katie appreciates all the hard work you are doing, to keep her involved in the sport! You make for a great father...

atc007
09-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Good deal man! I never scrolled down here till a cpl days ago!! Didn't know it existed. Anyhow,,if I had 400 arms they would be in the mail. I don't. Those Fast trekkers will WEAR her out! They are stiff as hell. Just my .02. Did it have stockers on it. They ride smooth aired down. That stem and Fasst bars will be a different machine! Would foam grips help? I know they suck up the vibes better,but are also larger diameter. Let me know what a difference it all makes. I Love 250EX's. One of our favorites. Awesome use of your time here. The best.

SYKO
09-15-2011, 08:34 PM
the fast treckers work great ive got them aired down a bit, I hate stock balloons plus I dont like how tippy they are. What I found out on grips and foam grips as well the larger the diameter of the grip the harder it was to hold onto them also making her hand hurt worse, renthal makes the thinnest grips that I know of and she likes them better then any others.

Thorpe
09-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Syko-- Tried to PM you, but your box is full...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Front-Shock-part-5B4-F3350-00-00-/140606698576?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20bccff450

Is this what you were thinking for Katies EX?

Darrin

SYKO
09-15-2011, 10:35 PM
yea I actually had that on my watch list so I wouldnt forget about a banshee shock

SYKO
09-17-2011, 06:17 AM
got the motion pro twist throttle in, just got to install it and now she will be able to stay on it longer as she can use more of her wrist to controle the throttle instead of her thumb. Also came with soem thin style waffle grips I will see how well they work Im still a firm beleiver in the super thin renthal grips especialy for her.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/IMAG1028.jpg

just ben
09-17-2011, 08:02 AM
thanx for the kind words guys! Shes really excited to have this honda and its exciting making it work for her I started her a Sponsor house page I want her to have some exposure so people see that she can overcome this disability, if anyone is on there please befreind her im going to start putting more stuff on there. Also does anyone have a set of stock 400ex A-arms ?? just arms nothing else I need a set for her. there was a set on CL by me I will check if they are still there

Thorpe
09-17-2011, 09:41 AM
yea I actually had that on my watch list so I wouldnt forget about a banshee shock

I am bidding on tha banshee shock for Katie... So dont bid it up!

SYKO
09-17-2011, 10:51 AM

wait...wat?! WOW! thanyou! thankyou very much! I know she will greatly appreciate it!

I stoped by a new cycle store to check it out this mornign and they gave me a awesome deal on some small adult MSR stuff for her!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1036.jpg

now I need to find her some boots, she has a nice older pink hjc helmet but al the paint and decals have cracked up on it? never seen that happen before im looking into the helmet skins for right now

atc007
09-17-2011, 06:00 PM
WHat size does she need Syko?? I have a very nice used set here,,used once. Can't sell them as new. Let me know! Thorpe,,,you're a good man.

jeswinehart
09-17-2011, 06:07 PM

Now that's what I AM talking about ~ rock on Thorpe !
My wife read this post Thursday night and dug out a pair of riding pants she is sure Katie will be able to put use. She also reminded me of a little something we did when WhyZee racked himself up on a dirt bike and was gonna be out of commission work wise (self employed). We sent him one of our handmade intake boots to put on eBay to raise up some funds for his self (he did quite well too :) )
Well we took those brand new riding pants and wrapped them around one of our hand made Tecate coolant bottles and we sent that package off yesterday.
In talking with Allen, I gave a few suggestions on how to market the coolant bottle on eBay so I believed he is gonna list up fir bid shortly after he receives. That should be cool to watch. Syko promised me he would post up a link to the auction for all of us to watch and hopefully any of you 86/87 Tecate guys even thinking about one of these, well you won't go wrong helping Katie and getting custom hand made part too boot.
I know my wife is real excited to see things happening here (me too). She pointed out we have helped a number of times with financial support for tragic deaths of members, whyzee, so it is about darn time we help a kid out, especially when its the child of one of our own.

SYKO
09-17-2011, 07:25 PM
thanx to everyone helping out I knwo she wil greatly appreciate it!!

atc007 im not actually sure but im thinking youth large right now as thats what I picked up today or adult small

as ridng gear wise she could use these

riding boots (8 in womens 6 in mens one or two sizes bigger is ok)
chest protector (small adult would be best)
maybe an extra set of gloves

shes is 110 lbs and just over 4 ft tall

atc007
09-17-2011, 07:57 PM
I meant boots. Mine,,I can't read the tag,,I think it says 7. Ladies THOR, Blk/Wht. I have a Y red chest protector,,I will check the size if I remember tomorrow.If it fits,,I have gloves also,Blue.

just ben
09-17-2011, 10:20 PM
I just gotta say its great what all you guys are doing for this girl. I normally give but this is my slow time of year for work.

Thorpe
09-18-2011, 08:55 AM
Hey Allen, pm me your address... I will have that banshee shock shipped to your place!

SYKO
09-18-2011, 10:29 AM
wow awesome!

got some more good news!

I would like to welcome you to the 2012 Fasst Company Support Program. Fasst Company is an innovative company bringing products that were previously only available to factory riders to the privateer. We are committed to adding value to your riding program. I have gone through countless resumes trying to find the best riders to represent our products on and off the track and we feel you would do a great job at it. I hope you are as excited about this program as we at Fasst Company are.

As a member of Fasst Company’s support program it is important that you remember to act in a responsible professional manner. It is also important for you to promote Fasst Company in a positive light at all times.

You have been selected for our E level support. At this level you are able to purchase Fasst Company products at 40% below retail price.

Below you will find a contract, please fill it out and send it back to Fasst Company. You can reply by email or mail with all of your contact information. If you reply back by email you can type in your name; that works as an electronic signature. This offer will expire on February 1, 2012.

Best of luck,

Chris Avery
Rider Support
Ph: (877) 306-1801

86T3
09-18-2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?133903-tecate-astro-conversion&highlight=astro+conversion

Check out my ad for my conversion. I still have everything, if you think the shocks, arms, or brakes will work i'll ship them to you. Let me know if you need any measurements.

SYKO
09-18-2011, 10:54 AM
thanx man, what type of shocks are those? and do you know what the brakes and spindles came off of? Ill will send you some measurements later.
or what the hub lug spacing is im just worried that it may have some obsolete parts on it that may not be available anymore?

Thorpe
09-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Alan-- Katies banshee shock is on its way! I will send you tracking info once I get it...

atc007
09-18-2011, 09:00 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?133903-tecate-astro-conversion&highlight=astro+conversion

Check out my ad for my conversion. I still have everything, if you think the shocks, arms, or brakes will work i'll ship them to you. Let me know if you need any measurements.

Awesome gesture !! But my .02,,there is Nothing there even on the same playing field with stock Honda. Those things were NOT a good handling machine!! Just my opinion!

ringdingrider
09-18-2011, 09:50 PM
very cool what you are doing for your daughter. a family that rides together, stays together.

SYKO
09-19-2011, 10:58 PM
thankyou ringdingrider!

LT80
09-20-2011, 09:47 AM
I agree, great job guys and gals!!

I wanted to mention:: The Faast bars:: My expierience with them::
I feel that they have to be ridden/jumped hard to actually feel the effect of them. I didn't ride hard enough to feel them help.
I feel your daughter may not get any advantage with them.
Even with 40% off, they are a bunch of money.

I hear good things about the ATV Fourplay bars being better for the common rider.

Good luck and best wishes.
I wish I had something here to give.

Dirtcrasher
09-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Would a hydraulic clutch help her?? If it's an auto clutch, there must be a way to convert that left lever to hydraulics for the rear brakes if thats the case..........

SYKO
09-20-2011, 05:57 PM
I agree, great job guys and gals!!

I wanted to mention:: The Faast bars:: My expierience with them::
I feel that they have to be ridden/jumped hard to actually feel the effect of them. I didn't ride hard enough to feel them help.
I feel your daughter may not get any advantage with them.
Even with 40% off, they are a bunch of money.

I hear good things about the ATV Fourplay bars being better for the common rider.

Good luck and best wishes.
I wish I had something here to give.

I did knot know about them so I looked them up I see they first started the bars stricktly for the youth and progreesed from there I havnt filled out hte paper work yet with fasst so I will first contact atv forplay and see if their bars will work withthe anti vibe stem I got, also even if its just a miniscule amount if the fasst flex bars will help I will get them regardless. Every bit helps even if its in small parts, Dirtcrasher I had allready thought of that but the 250ex has drum cable brakes in the rear so im not sure how well that would work or at all.

SYKO
09-20-2011, 09:23 PM
I got one charity ebay auction up for her now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230675773525

SYKO
09-21-2011, 07:32 PM

Now that's what I AM talking about ~ rock on Thorpe !
My wife read this post Thursday night and dug out a pair of riding pants she is sure Katie will be able to put use. She also reminded me of a little something we did when WhyZee racked himself up on a dirt bike and was gonna be out of commission work wise (self employed). We sent him one of our handmade intake boots to put on eBay to raise up some funds for his self (he did quite well too :) )
Well we took those brand new riding pants and wrapped them around one of our hand made Tecate coolant bottles and we sent that package off yesterday.
In talking with Allen, I gave a few suggestions on how to market the coolant bottle on eBay so I believed he is gonna list up fir bid shortly after he receives. That should be cool to watch. Syko promised me he would post up a link to the auction for all of us to watch and hopefully any of you 86/87 Tecate guys even thinking about one of these, well you won't go wrong helping Katie and getting custom hand made part too boot.
I know my wife is real excited to see things happening here (me too). She pointed out we have helped a number of times with financial support for tragic deaths of members, whyzee, so it is about darn time we help a kid out, especially when its the child of one of our own.

got everything today thankyou!! I will get a listing made up this weekend!

SYKO
09-22-2011, 07:23 PM
havnt heard anything from atv fourplay yet on their bars so I may go with fasst since they seem eager to help hopefully this weekend Ill get her stearign stem on and that shock from thourp on as well and see how much that helps, still looking fo A arms and other stuff I got a freind who has an aluminum welder so we plan on redoing some nerfs to fit on her quad for her with heel guards! sweet!

SYKO
09-23-2011, 07:14 PM
well it was a good day today got some goodies in!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1053.jpg

saaaawweeeet!!!

the roll design antivibe stearing stem is nioce! also it happens to be a +1 as well! also found out when replacing it that the stock stearing stem was bent pretty damn good. got it all on and tightened and rode it out and I could tell it was taking some vibes away!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1054.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1055.jpg

next up was the banshee front shock for the rear (thankx thorpe! pm your adress!) wich is a bolt in deal for the 250ex it has preload adjustment and is not near as harsh as the stock 250ex. It does need to be rode out for a bit though it appears to have been either brand new or ridden no more then a few hours!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1056.jpg

thnax to some other members here I got some other stuff comming and hopefully next week I can order her bars!!

Dirtcrasher
09-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Wow, thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SYKO
09-24-2011, 08:08 PM
ok so about cheapp stabilizers

this one is like 50 shipped no brakets you make your own brakets

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/KGrHqMOKjcE354ZGFGRBN-iD7ybg_12.jpg

this ones cheaper at about 43 shipped and you make your own brackets

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/KGrHqYOKiIE13kgypfcBNlRGN6mPw_12.jpg

or this one thats 120 shipped but made for her bike with all the correct brakets?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/STABL-11WY-2.jpg

I thought psshhhht no problem making brakets but the differnt size tubbing makes it hard to do, plus I dont want it to be a hack job and safe for her as well and the few brakets I found it would cost more then just buying one with the brakets...... I guess I settled my own debate lol unless someone has some brakets or can make some cheap becouse im only good at welding and im nto going to weld anything on this bike.

SYKO
09-24-2011, 08:12 PM
check her out! she can allready tell the difference with the anti vibe stem and loves the twist throttle she rode ti around for a couple of hours today and didnt complain about it a bit! and shes super stoked about all the help shes getting for it!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1064.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1063.jpg

chrs
09-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Hey man that's great that your daughter is getting so much enjoyment out of that bike. I my self have myoshi dystal myopathie think that's how its spelled, but I'm considering goin to a twist my self I have thumb problems so after a hour or two I have to reach around and run with my fingers. But back to my point that's great that you go through so much work on that bike just to get a smile we need more of your kind

SYKO
09-27-2011, 06:26 AM
thanks chris! sorry about your problem I dont think Ive ever heard of that? with the twist she can ride nearly all day without her hands giving her trouble untill she starts picking up the pace and there is more steering action and suspsension action, thats why im concentrating on that for her machine first mainly. my 400ex a arm idea is good but not a direct bolt in but I should have it moked up this weekend and it will give her a +3 for her machine.

Thorpe
09-27-2011, 11:34 PM
check her out! she can allready tell the difference with the anti vibe stem and loves the twist throttle she rode ti around for a couple of hours today and didnt complain about it a bit! and shes super stoked about all the help shes getting for it!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1064.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG1063.jpg

I love Katies expression in that second picture... She is thinking "dad, enough with the camera already!! *grrr*"

SYKO
09-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Just to show any non beleivers about my daughter here is a pic of her in the hospital on CHRISTMAS DAY she was in the hospital for nealry 2 weeks and a week after christmass, sometimes her JRA can go into remission but when it comes on the side effects are terrible, she was in due to low joint mobility and a near stroke fever that couldnt be controled. She still is super strong and puts up a fight but as a parrent its heartbreaking to see her like this, I dotn want anyone to think im taking advantage of anyone or the help thats been given to me and her on her atv build I just want her to be happy...she gets on her atv and shes happy.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/FREINDS%20AND%20FAMILY/Picture.jpg

and she can still throw a thumbs up!

Thorpe
09-30-2011, 08:41 PM
She is a tough kiddo... Awesome what you are doing for her Alan! Glad to be able to help her out a little bit...

atc007
10-02-2011, 01:07 PM
That which does not kill us,,,only makes us stronger. She is one tough kid. I don't think anyones doubting you Syko,,I happen to know 1st hand guys. These folks are a class act. Awesome to see you riding Katie!! I'll go measure those boots,,Right now!! Edit,, They are size 1,,I can't swear,,but it looks like a 1. They will hold a 7 inch foot. they are Thor,blk,wht. Let me know if they will fit!! Sorry,i've been so long!

SYKO
10-02-2011, 09:43 PM
thanks man! I checked her foot and I think those will be way to small but I appreciate the help man!

SYKO
10-06-2011, 06:37 PM
400ex suspension on her 250!

helped widen it by about 1.5 per side, looking into possiby using 450r arms now:crazy:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0009.jpg

bottom controle arms bolted in with no mods, had to make upper brakets to widen the front to the 400ex width and had to reweld the upper controle arms to lessen the width so they could bolt in. Cool thing is no cutting or welding doen to her chassis and everything can go back to stock (not like that will ever happen):naughty:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0010.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0012.jpg

cant wait for her bars and other stuff to make it in!:Bounce

SYKO
10-06-2011, 07:03 PM
man so many stabilizers!!! wow!! finaly settled on one that ws a good price by a great brand and it has the features I want full adjustability and rebuildable so this is what I ended up with

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/KGrHqNi0E3SGCFGI1BOKKmYw0_12.jpg

also my FASST flex bar order has goen through she is officially now a supported rider by FASST CO. Should get those bars in next week! I bet this thing is going to feel so smooth!

atc007
10-08-2011, 06:28 AM
I cannot WAIT for a ride report when it's done! Ok,they're never done,,but with the stabilizer and bars!!

200x350xtriz250
10-08-2011, 03:26 PM
So you want the front end even wider or are 450's narrower? If you want it wider, would wheel spacers work? I have a set - each 1 inch wide I think...would need longer bolts. Can get pics if you're interested.

SYKO
10-08-2011, 03:50 PM
im looking at maybe going alittle wider I would be interested in the wheel spacers are they the billet type? or the durablue type? I dont want to run more then that for a wheel spacer becouse I dont want to creat any additional bump steer.

painted up some parts for the front end:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0019.jpg

she likes blue

took about 2 hours today to put the front end back together should have been way less but I didnt intend on honda having differnt sizes for parts, I had to use the inside 250 rod ends on the 400ex tie rods as the steering shaft had a bigger mounting hole, also ended up using 400ex spindles becouse the ball joints on the 400ex arms are bigger then the 250 so they would have been sloppy on the 400 ex parts. got it all buttoned up did a decent tow set job and took it for a spin, everything seems to work better up front it steers alittle fast I guess the spindle mounts are slightly differnt and you can immediatly tell the width difference when cornering under speed I think once I get the bars and the stabilizer the front end will be tits then ill work on getting some shock upgrades for her for sure!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0023.jpg

pretty tight steering

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0024.jpg

heres everything up close

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0020.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0021.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0022.jpg

I think its well worth the little effort

:w00t:

200x350xtriz250
10-09-2011, 12:33 PM
I have no idea what brand they are, might even be home made. They are each 1" wide. Let me know if interested - email is best, address is in my sig.

SYKO
10-13-2011, 07:06 PM
awesome goodies this week!!!!

got the FASST FLEX bars in and mounted them as soon as I could, I havnt changed the bushings to the lighter ones yet but I will this weekend man they feel awesome!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0033.jpg

of course I had to get some fat bar antivibe clamps for them.,.thank god for ebay!:drool:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0034.jpg

also got the ALBA stearing stabilizer in, man the difference this thing makes is unreall I wounder why for so many years I never used one?:crazy:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0035.jpg

and not installed yet but soon are some 3 inch rear wheel spacers all cleaned up (thanks Xowner!:beer)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0031.jpg

unfortunatly she wont be able to ride this weekend, shes been out of school with a flareup, hopefully she will get better soon to enjoy all this!

:welcome:

atc007
10-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow! Coming along AWESOME! What a ride! Still no word on the shipping.... : (

SYKO
10-13-2011, 09:06 PM
dang man? well just keep me in the loop, any way

I also snagged her some used oneal boots for $14 shipped and a NICE fox chest protector for $12 shipped!!! she said shes dressing up as a racer for halloween! actually she may be even able to drive her honda where we trick or treat since everyone else does! how cool is that?!

LonesomeTriZ
10-13-2011, 09:19 PM
That is a great biuld. Your truck is looking good to. Has the improvements inabled her to ride longer now?

SYKO
10-13-2011, 09:44 PM
well just adding the twist she could then ride nearly all day, but with all the other mods she should be able to go alittle harder now and enjoy more.

whyzee
10-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Awesome Dad Syko!

SYKO
10-14-2011, 06:18 PM
snaged a whole extened suspension setup for the super low this will increase the front another 2 inches over whats on there now hopefully that stuff will be in this comming week and I can get that modded up to fit..

SYKO
10-15-2011, 06:15 PM
put the rear wheel spacers on today and swaped out the razers agin for the trekkers, not really happy now with the trekkers so there going on the choppin block pm me if interested

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0038.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0039.jpg

the razzrs seem to be a better tire for this machine so I may stick with those or get some holeshots or something like that, or possibly some stock 450R dunlops

coolpool
10-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Very nice work SYKO. Hope her latest bout is a thing of the past so she can ride. Which tire would absorb vibrations and trail shocks better, Trekkers, Holeshots or Dunlops? Or dare I say, would a good old knobby work the best? Although they would look a little out of place on that awesome rig.

atc007
10-16-2011, 08:01 PM
dang man? well just keep me in the loop, any way

I also snagged her some used oneal boots for $14 shipped and a NICE fox chest protector for $12 shipped!!! she said shes dressing up as a racer for halloween! actually she may be even able to drive her honda where we trick or treat since everyone else does! how cool is that?!

Now,,THAT will be a cool trick or treating!! Looking great!

LonesomeTriZ
10-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Chase I and went trick or treating one year dressed in our riding gear. It was awsome, we loaded up and candy and I did nto have to buy him a costume.

jeswinehart
10-16-2011, 08:41 PM
ATV riding while trick or treating, what a hoot ! Take pics and/or send a camera along with Miss Katie !

SYKO
10-17-2011, 05:17 PM
yea I think it will be awesome! actually she may even pull a small trailer to take her step sister along lol and us hahahaha!

any way few more peices to the puzzle.

I scored some 250R +2 arms for rediculously cheap, I couldnt pass on them and they are in good shape the ball joints are tight and there is minimal damage to the arms unkown what brand they are though. But in my haste I didtn think about it I know I got to mod these arms to fit like the 400ex's but their chromoly........ and I have no way to do anythign with them :( so im going to try to find a weld shop that has threaded bungs so I can put rod ends for the arm to frame mounts and weld them in reasonably cheap any idea how much that may run me? I can get some of katies mone back out of the extra parts that came with the arms plus I got some peeps interested in the 400ex conversion arms I allready did as well, hopefully that will cover the work and Ill still come out with a awesome deal on a extended front end for her 250!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0040.jpg

also got the 1inch front spacers in as well so when everythign is finished she will have a hell of a stable and wide quad! perfect for her shes allready getting pumped for some more riding and hopefully soon some racing!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0042.jpg

thankyou everyone! :welcome::beer

SYKO
10-23-2011, 09:48 AM
BUMPER TIME!

so I found a sweet deal on a SIC INC. bumper becoue I noticed it needed some protection for the sterrign damper and I snaged it up for super cheap new, becouse at the time the bumper she wanted was to much and I didnt want to use alot of her money on just a bumper.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0051.jpg

its not made for this machine but it wouldnt take much to make it fit

then....... of course what happens? someone come along with the bumper she likes for a awesome price.....grrrrrrr So I decided to get it figuring ill get my money back on wich ever one she dosnt want in the end go figure!

also its not for this model but still for a honda so it will take very little for it to fit and it wil drop down from where its at in the pic

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0071.jpg

personaly I like both lol but its up to her, also snagged some nerf bars finaly for super cheap as well they should be in this comming week!

chuckiedog04
10-23-2011, 01:00 PM
nice little wheelr

SYKO
10-23-2011, 01:43 PM
nice little wheelr

thanx man!

shes been riding non stop this weekend managed to snag some cool pics!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0099.jpg

hardcore

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0101.jpg

chuckiedog04
10-23-2011, 03:29 PM
how fast does that little 250 go?

SYKO
10-23-2011, 06:28 PM
hmm well with the 18s maybe 50mph and with the 20s maybe 55 of course with her on it since shes only about 90lbs she straight huals on it. She has been riding it and her wrists arms ans well her whole body she said isnt getting bothered by it now. All the stearing stuff done to it makes this thign a dream to ride I cant imagine how it will ride with the new controle arms and when I finaly are able to get the shocks done.

LonesomeTriZ
10-23-2011, 07:44 PM
You are motivating me to get Chases trike done.

SYKO
10-31-2011, 05:59 PM
what are you waiting on? if you wait to much longer he will be to big for it!

jason85atc250r
10-31-2011, 08:39 PM
i have some ITP wheels on ebay rite now that fit her honda that are offset 2x3 to make the quad 1" wider per side in the front. LOOK under ebay seller name toyota_parts_dude. i would not use the front spacers. i have a bunch of used 20" factory sport quad Dunlap tires also with oiver 50% tread or more also.

You want to get the width to no more then 46" for woods racing.

SYKO
10-31-2011, 10:17 PM
hey? I just bought some parts from you didnt I? or you from me? or.....lol I know your screen name though on ebay... And the woods racing down here especialy for her classes arnt as tight as the pro classes and such Ive watched the vids the peewee's and novice classes run on sx size trails so I think she will be fine plus im going to possibly just hit the 47 inch mark or maybe alittle over. I got your wheels on my watch list I wanted to get some offset wheels but the price kills, plus you just cant beat the stock honda wheel strength I would really like to get some T9's or hypers but thats not a big concern right now.

jason85atc250r
11-01-2011, 10:33 PM
i think you bought something from me awhile ago but i don't remember what. The ITP's i have listed are thick like a douglas red label. I'll cut you a deal on shipping if you win the rims.

47 should be okay for width. I just raced my new bought 6 month ago leftover 08 KTM 525 xc quad at a local pa harescramble and got 1st in the 30+c class. My 1st ATVA race in over 2 years. It was a mud fest could not tell what color quad was or my gear.

SYKO
11-02-2011, 05:02 PM
had to sell her barkbusters becouse they wouldnt work with the fasst bars without the $50 mount so I got her some new mx style guards wich are built way better then I expected and sheap only like $23 shipped, I also picked up a used 450R hood to see how well I can make it fit, I wont do any mods to the 250 (its just sitting on there with two zipties) just got to space the front fenders out a little bit but no cutting, I think it looks awesome plus her light is messed up im thinking later some trail tech lights on the bars but we hardly ever do any night time riding. Also mounted the bling star bumper, I think im going to goto a weld shop and ask if they can add some more to the mounts to drop it down about 2-3 inches I think that will look better, being for a 450r wich is taller is the problem I think. Now im jst waiting on the nerf bars as well, we are going this weekend to try to get a MC shop sponsor that would maybe help out to get to the races (I dont know what shops will actually do Ive never tried) maybe even $25 per race or more I hope just to help out. Let me know what you guys think!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0120.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0122.jpg

LonesomeTriZ
11-02-2011, 10:58 PM
what are you waiting on? if you wait to much longer he will be to big for it!

I am not waiting any longer. I just pulled that little YT out of the bushes and pine needles so I can do something with it. He still kind of fits on his Zinger so that will do for now.

SYKO
11-04-2011, 06:35 PM
oh did a quick mock up of the nerf bars, they fit about what I would expect them to fit, aslo note the stock heel guards will work on this no problem, later i hope to change them out to some pro armour or equivalent brand aluminum heel guard.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0123.jpg

you can see where they go directly into the 250ex frame. Normal 250ex nerfs go behind this frame portion making the nerfs short and boxy and im not into that. Also notice honda puts a threaded hole in the reinforcement perfect for making a nerf bar mount bolt up to :) so I will take the 300ex nerf front mounts cut and reweld them so they bol onto this portion. Also turning radius does not come close to the nerfs wich may be a problem with stock armed machines.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0124.jpg

now onto the back mounts, not a big problem here I will flatten out the nerf bar mount to foot peg so it fits flush and cut and reweld the inner most net mount as its in the way of the foot peg.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0125.jpg

also got the front 450R hood mounted securely, drilled and screwed the front and drilled two new holes on the top and put in longer push pins and called it a day, also reinstalled the key switch and N and R lights. Looks pretty damn tough for a 250ex I might say!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0127.jpg

just ben
11-04-2011, 09:15 PM
I gotta say great job! to go from not being able to ride to racing MX with a few bolt ons! great job. Not a huge fan of the bumper though I liked the other better

SYKO
11-04-2011, 09:54 PM
well she likes it wich is all that matters the other one kinda looked more racier but the blingstar is way more stout then the other one.

SYKO
11-08-2011, 07:48 PM
well last sat she geared up and went looking for a possible shop sponsorship, didnt have any luck every shop said they couldnt afford it but they would help with parts and labor if needed. One shop was pretty damn cool after being turned down we were checking out some helmets and she was putting on a nice KBC when the owner said if it fits she can have it! I was pretty taken back by that and she couldnt beleive it, we were very happy adn thanked him alot for it.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/Katie%20and%20her%20250ex/IMAG0129.jpg

it fits alot better then her older helmet wich was a hand me down.

on the 16th she has her major checkup and tests at SHANDS in Gainsville FL, were taking all her gear there and pics of her riding as they encourage kids with JRA to be active in sports but I almost bet they havnt seen a kid wanting to ride atv's and race them at that. Also we are submitting a letter to leatt so hopefully they will either full sponsor her with a neck brace or we can get one at what we can afford, I think thats a major thing she will have to have becouse she has neck problems and Im affraid the weight of the helmet may cause damage later down the road, so cross your fingers on that!

atc007
11-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Wow,,Things have really came along very nicely on this!! Not a stocker anymore!! Awesome job !!

SYKO
11-09-2011, 06:30 PM
thanx man!! dont you have a shop? send me some stickers so she can represent!! youve helped out alot!

SYKO
11-17-2011, 09:50 PM
currently she is unable to ride untill she has a MRI done the doctors at Shands Hospital in Gainsville FL are worried about her neck and back, and she is also starting on a new drug that she has to have a shot of every week, this drug will coincide with the medicine she is currently taking wich allready lowers her immune system. The doctors want kids with JRA to be active in sports and when she went down there last she took her riding gear and showed them what she enjoys, they havnt experienced any kid with JRA doing any motorsport activity as of yet. They are concerned with her possible neck problems and spine problems with the atv riding, so getting the suspension done is paramount now along with trying to get a LEATT brace for her to wear along with her other gear. She got kinda bummed about hearing she couldnt ride but rest assured she will be back riding soon!

atc007
11-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Learn to roll with the punches quick don't we Dad? SUCKS>> Hearing the Dr.s give us the lowdown about what to expect,,and theres not a Damn thing we can do except stay positive and active as possible. My wifes MMD is progressing way faster than "they" said it ever would.. My 9yo's Myotonia has begun,,"significantly" by the Neurologists words.. Not supposed to set in till early 20's... My 7yo's just used to struggling daily....What to do... I was gonna pm ya,,but heck,We're here. My neighbors coming up thru 95 ,,hoping that's doable for you? ANYWHERE along it! From what I can tell,,you're quite West of there? He's willing to rent a trailer,,do a quick pickup ,and bring her home for me! His truck is full. He's got 15 hours of driving planned out the 1st day.

I don't have any decals for the shop,,never did.. Word a mouth kinda biz,,always kept me SWAMPED !! I wanna send more,,especially at Christmas time! Get a list for Santa made up,and let me know what's on her list!

SYKO
11-19-2011, 07:45 PM
yea its gotten worse now, the new suposed medicine wich would greatly im prove her life is sidetracked becouse she tested positive for TB on friday, now we have to get a barrage of tests done next week hoping that its just a false positive. If it isnt she wont be able to get the new drug and she will have to be pulled out of school as well, it hasnt been a good week for me or her.

when is your freind comming through? pm me the details when you get a chance.

as for her wish list were heading towards suspension, HRE is doing her controle arms. A member here is donating 450R front shocks then I was going to get a company to tripple rate them and revalve them for her weight and machine. then I needed to get a tripple rate rear shock, suspension is the killer but its paramount for her. even with the dontated parts im looking at 1k in parts and labor and Ive run out of my own money and parts to sell as well. Besides that were all in aggrement that she needs a leatt brace so hopefully my ex wife (english major) can write a real tear jerker to the compay for help with that.

The only other things done to her machine now are the 300ex nerfbars are mounted and the AC grab bar is mounted, I also wrote to GBC to see if she can get some tires for her machine since they have an open sponsorship currently or thats what the latest dirtwheels had posted.

oh and she did make it to the FASST co web page in the testomonials she didnt win but she was second, thanx for all that voted for her on facebook!

atc007
11-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Damn,,sorry to hear that.. It just rains and pours usually. We got to stay home,,a week and a HALF !!! NO hospital appointments ,,,a couple weeks ago.. It was AWESOME ......!!! What most take for granted is unreal!...... I hope all straightens out for her VERY soon.. It Sucks even worse thru the holidays... Been there done that. He's calling tomorrow or Monday,,will let you know ASAP. Thanx again for storing him. And the engine,,and the 125 tires and rims? I forget ,lol..

SYKO
12-25-2011, 10:27 AM
She got a.new msr jersey and a pink mohawk for her atv stuff, she hasn't been able to ride much lately as she has been sick a lot and having tons of doctors apt and tests. Hopefully the first of the year will bring her new control arms and shocks!

SYKO
01-20-2012, 08:46 AM
She finally got cleared from shands to be able to ride again, and man has she been riding Like crazy. She can't wait to be in a race

LonesomeTriZ
01-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Where do you all ride at now?

wonderboy
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey SYKO!

I just read through this thread and didn't realize you've been going through all this with your daughter. With regard to all the PM's and text's I've been sending you regarding the wheel, I apologize. I'm sure this has been keeping you busy. I didn't mean to be a pest while you've been taking care of your daughter. Sounds like she is ripping it up pretty good now, so hopefully life is getting back to normal. Text or PM me when you've got the time. All my best to your daughter.

SYKO
04-15-2012, 12:00 PM
shes still riding!

after a brutal fight with the state of GA over my daughters health we finaly got her cleared of the TB troubles and she will be finaly starting her new treatment that is suposed to greatly improve her life.

Ive also when I could continued trying to find her help, we are now for sure she needs a LEATT brace to even ride normaly and through a Race team leader out of Colorado she is now part of DYNAMIC graphics race team, wich is going to help her get the LEATT brace and is also making her own custom made jerseys for the next race season!

Also on board is GBC tires as a high lever sponsored rider, now I can get the tires she much needs as hers are getting bald from all the riding

The only problem is that there are no races anywhere close to me, and shes so excited to race and im trying to figure out how to get to any now.

here she is

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/IMAG0081-1.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/IMAG0084-1.jpg

also I started a facebook group for disabaled and special needs riders, please look it up and check it out its small now but I hope it will grow into something big soon!

UNSTOPABLE MOTORSPORTS

;)

clmeue37
08-20-2012, 08:18 AM
SYKO you are an excellent dad :) Everyone here who has contributed to SYKO and his daughter's goal are amazing people in my book :) This is a truly awesome and inspiring cause :)

I see there have been no updates lately and hope your daughter and this project are coming along well.

fabiodriven
08-20-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/57331-Feedback-for-SYKO-%28formerly-sykolincoln%29?p=1110818#post1110818

clmeue37
08-20-2012, 06:16 PM
@fabiodriven

Thanks for the heads up. I don't retract my post but I have a little different outlook on it now...

atc007
09-15-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm gonna pipe in here. I appreciate what Fabio has,and is doing up there, I really do. I am just gonna say this. Where I come from, you work hard,tell the truth,give people more than they expect for their hard earned dollar,and help out wherever you can. Having said that. When SH!T like your child being sick,,,I'm not talking about the stomach flue or the flu. I'm talking about uncurable,crap that is going to continue to debilitate them the rest of their lives. And no matter how hard you fight,or how much time and money you throw at it,,it just keeps right on sucking the life out of your loved one and there isn't a dam thing you can do to stop it.Everything else in life suddenly seems Far less important. I am not saying that is an excuse to screw anyone over. But,one day turns into two,three days turn into a week, so on. I live it every single day,and it aint fun. I haven't heard from Syko,but I sure hope Katie is doing well,and he has righted all his wrongs. And I fully realize,most who don't live this ,don't understand a word of it. Heck,some of you don't even have kids. To those of us that do. Nuff said.

just ben
09-15-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm gonna pipe in here. I appreciate what Fabio has,and is doing up there, I really do. I am just gonna say this. Where I come from, you work hard,tell the truth,give people more than they expect for their hard earned dollar,and help out wherever you can. Having said that. When SH!T like your child being sick,,,I'm not talking about the stomach flue or the flu. I'm talking about uncurable,crap that is going to continue to debilitate them the rest of their lives. And no matter how hard you fight,or how much time and money you throw at it,,it just keeps right on sucking the life out of your loved one and there isn't a dam thing you can do to stop it.Everything else in life suddenly seems Far less important. I am not saying that is an excuse to screw anyone over. But,one day turns into two,three days turn into a week, so on. I live it every single day,and it aint fun. I haven't heard from Syko,but I sure hope Katie is doing well,and he has righted all his wrongs. And I fully realize,most who don't live this ,don't understand a word of it. Heck,some of you don't even have kids. To those of us that do. Nuff said.did you ever get your bike from him? a 500 I think. As far as having a sick child I don't know mine is healthy(thank goodness) considering what I went through myself. To me it looks like he took advantage of the giving people on here,took what he could and ran. the last I looked he had new videos on youtube but yet couldn't take care of his affairs here because he didn't have internet? I never had anything to do with him but it has to make you wonder.

atc007
09-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Yep,a 500R, a bin of parts,and a 400EX engine as advertised. I realized tonight,,,I think I bought tires and rims off him,,99% sure I did. I didn't get them. At any rate,,I certainly am not making excuses for anyone. Just saying,,when the worlds crashing in on those you are responsible for caring for. It sucks. And a LOT of good intentions,fall by the way side. Not right. But the way it is.

just ben
09-15-2012, 10:05 PM
my only point Bill,was that while he was doing people wrong here because he claimed to not have internet,he was posting videos on youtube. Everyone has a life outside of 3ww and has their own troubles in life either themselves or to someone close but I have only seen one person use it to their advantage and disappear.

atc007
09-15-2012, 10:35 PM
I totally get what you're saying Ben. I'm not defending Alan. When it's YOUR kid. It's different. Yours is healthy, Thank goodness. I don't expect you to understand what i'm trying to say! And if your timeline is accurate, and he was doing that..It has nothing to do with him,, that is low..I just thought he had parts too ship and he was at the hospital constantly.