PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheeler racing in Coeymans Hollow NY Sept 24th

R-tifacts
09-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Sorry about the short notice, I just found out about this There is going to be 3 wheeler class (2 and 4 stroke) in Coeymans Hollow NY this weekend. Its non ama no race cards or anything needed, just work boots and a helmet and run what ya brung. Should be a good time, Caverider, bigredrider and I will be going with our x's If anyone else can make it it would be nice to have some more trikes to show these quad boys whats really good. Here is the info....131974

bigredridr
09-19-2011, 05:01 PM
should be a good time, hopefully the weather forecast stays decent this weekend. would be great if some others could show up.

aldochina
09-19-2011, 07:19 PM
you guys racing, or spectateing?? do you need to be registered and insured to ride/race there?? only about 45 from me. i may be able to swing down for awhile!! sounds cool. you guys ever been there??

R-tifacts
09-20-2011, 09:54 AM
you guys racing, or spectateing?? do you need to be registered and insured to ride/race there?? only about 45 from me. i may be able to swing down for awhile!! sounds cool. you guys ever been there??

Never been there before, Yes we are racing and no reg or insurance needed.

aldochina
09-20-2011, 11:13 AM
i just told the wife about it, she is not opposed to the idea!! i just got so much to freakin do around here!! I got alot of wood to split, and its gettin cold in a hurry!! I will prob be a last min decision!! Your not gonna race that 87 replica r-tifacts:lol: joking. you guys ever been to this venue??

bigredridr
09-24-2011, 07:19 AM
todays the day, hopefully we dont get rained out. races start at 11.30 everyone is welcome. coeymans hollow ny

Bryan Raffa
09-24-2011, 07:43 AM
good luck and represent! git pic's!!!!!!!!!!!