PDA

View Full Version : New 85-86 250r aftermarket radiators

250rmanfmf
09-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Here is a link for some new rads for 85-86 for a decent price. They do look like they are from china. I read the sellers feedback and seems ok but all negatives come from parts not fitting, I was going to buy a set of PWR's but they are double the price. Just posting incase some one buys they can give report
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-86-1985-1986-HONDA-ATC-250R-All-Aluminum-RADIATOR-/270822243246?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0e437bae

skippy
09-27-2011, 04:34 PM
buyer beware, i bought one for my old race quad, a yfz, it last one race and it was done. it was also made in china.

cbx1170
09-27-2011, 06:29 PM
I know something here. The reason these are available is because I sent a stock set of 250r rads to this company in China last December 2010 for them to use as a pattern. I also sent stock 250r hoses so they can make those in many colors also. The guy I dealt with is no longer with this particular company but I think he may be with ASI ??. His name is David. I think he and this new company are making 250r colored hoses that ASI ? and other people are selling. I think the other people are like "distributors" maybe for the hoses. About the rads, I also sent to him APR2010 a set of Husqvarna stock rads that fit various 250 400 500 models mid 80's to 90's. Those are selling on Ebay since last fall. I got a set also but not mounted yet. They look good to me. I have read on Husky dirt bike forums people got them and gave good reviews so far of fit looks and quality. I really wanted Husky colored hoses also but its seems when he changed jobs he lost them. Damn. I am not trying to sell them but I am going to get a set of ATC250R rads soon and try them. As far as a warranty I think these people want to make a good product and by the dozens of emails I have sent and received they would back up any failure. They seem to want to make them strong, slightly larger cooling cap than stock, and they want/need patterns to build them to fit right. thats my thoughts. Mike