PDA

View Full Version : If the info/directions are there I'm missing it.... How to delete older PM's without

HuffieVA
09-27-2011, 11:05 PM
How can you delete just the PM's you check (select) without deleting the entire inbox? I'm sure there's a simple answer, I'm just missing it...

Thanks,
Rodd

Vealmonkey
09-28-2011, 01:54 AM
The only way to do it is to go into each individual pm and delete. If you go into a pm, and you go down towards the bottom of the page, you will see a box on the left to click on to delete the pm and then you go further down and click on another box to make it official. Hope this helps.

HuffieVA
09-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the help

just ben
09-28-2011, 06:44 AM
go into the box you want to delete messages from(I go to thr last page of that box) at the top right somewhere there will be a button with the number of messages in the box under it or if you go down a little there is a button to select just that page (I use the one for that page) hit that uncheck any messages you dont wanna delete, go down to the bottom right and hit the "selected messages" button choose the action you want then hit proceed. all done.It took me a little while to figure out but was much faster than doing one at a time