PDA

View Full Version : 84 KXT 250 Tecate on San Diego CL

manbearpig
09-30-2011, 08:34 PM
no my deal, but someone on here can prob appreciate this.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mcy/2612044645.html

heres the ad in case the link expires:

I have a 1984 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 that I will consider selling for the right price. I have another engine for it too with a KX cylinder, but it needs stator/lighting coil pieces. I did run when I pulled it from the bike. Bike currently has a 34mm Mikuni Flat Slide carburetor with a stock pipe and aftermarket silencer. I have also converted it to DC power in order to run an HID and LED's. I also have the green front fender, green tank, and a broken green rear fender, as well as a set of snow tires and sand paddles. Plastics are in good shape, but they will need TLC with wet sand paper and polish to shine like new.

Price is pretty firm, may be willing to negotiate. Trike fanatics will know the value of this bike. This bike runs and rides perfectly, starts first kick, hot or cold. I will consider trading for a 3rd gen (1985-1986) ATC250R if it is in similar cosmetic and running condition. Email if you want more details.

sale-hcnuj-2612044645@craigslist.org

dcreel
09-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Xpress....?? Say it ain't so.....

just ben
09-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Xpress....?? Say it ain't so.....sure looks it to me

Xpress
09-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Hehe, I figured someone here would spot it. Yes, it's me. I honestly am putting it out there to see if there is any interest before I decide if I want to sell or not. One of my buddies said his buddy would be interested, but otherwise lots of "browsing" emails.