PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Yamaha TRI-Z 250 racing 3-wheeler

UPfreebird
10-01-2011, 10:17 AM
http://up.craigslist.org/rvs/2587364011.html

$3000

85 1/2 Limited Edition Yamaha TRI-Z 250 liquid cooled three wheeler. This awesome running machine is Bored .30 over with bigger carb. V-Force 3 reeds, +6" inch swingarm and wider axle. There is under 500 original miles on it with original tires. This 3-wheeler was bought and built for racing from the yamaha deeler in soo Mich. The orginal owner had the yamaha shop build it for racing and in the process owner got into a terrible car accident and was paralized from the neck down, so machine never got raced and hardly even rode which is why it's in this shape. I have stock carb, swingarm and another exhaust which I don't think are the orginals but in great shape. Other than the mods, this very rare 3 wheeler is all original. This is extemely rare in this condition, absolutely one of a kind. The reason I am selling it, is to buy a motor for my truck. I paid a lot of money for this and only driven it on pavement about 5-6 times for maybe 1-2 miles at a time, do to the fact that it's so unique and rare, I honestly don't think you can find one built for racing in this shape that hasn't been redone or raced ANYWHERE. From what I've gathered on this 3-wheeler is there pretty rare and hard to find. This is one of a kind deal and if I get the motor for my truck before this sells it will no longer be for sale. I have a dodge that's gonna be getting a crate motor or older 440 so cash is king. You can contact me if your are serious at 906-486-8264, Please leave message. Thanks. p.s. 3-wheeler has only sat out side for 3 days and nights of it's life and that's when it was for sale and I bought it.

UPfreebird
10-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Pricey,...but this would be a super fun machine!
Kinda sounds like he bought it for a good deal and now wants to make a quick buck on it tho.

Addicted
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Looks mint, but defiantly not a hard core racer, balloon tires, fuel tank is still there instead of a aluminum one.