PDA

View Full Version : My new video site is up! Come check it out...

Dammit!
10-03-2011, 11:36 PM
It's still very much a work in progress and it's very likely I'll break it at any moment but, I'm making it live anyway. :lol:

www.sickvids.net

This is intended to (hopefully) develop into the 3wheelerworld of internet video making. I'm hoping to attract all kinds of video makers though. Not just trikes or off road stuff. You can "like" it on facebook now. The facebook button is at the bottom of the page at the moment. Also, go to the forum and sign up if you're into this sort of thing. No matter if you're just starting out or what. Like here at 3ww, the goal is to build a community that helps each other.

So yeah. Go click stuff and lets see if this thing holds together. :D

It might be a little slow. GoDaddy's hosting kinda sucks so let me know how it goes for you. Either here or on the sickvids forum.

Dammit!
10-05-2011, 08:31 PM
No gopro video makers in here? That surprises me.

Lil Earl
10-05-2011, 10:16 PM
i always wanted to just don't got the dough to right now

SYKO
10-13-2011, 09:20 PM
No gopro video makers in here? That surprises me.

hopefully when my daughter starts racing there will be:naughty:

wonderboy
10-17-2011, 12:19 AM
You've got a very nice website. I haven't checked it out a ton yet, but I have seen most of your videos on youtube (or the links on this forum). I just recently picked up a Gopro and am very excited to start messing around with it. When I first started seeing the gopro videos, I had so many ideas for shots, music, etc... I have to say it is humbling seeing your videos. The ones out in Glamis, especially the older one with the Alice in Chains song, is just amazing (I really like that song and combined with the footage, it was just perfect). I don't know that I'll ever come close to that level of coolness, but I'm looking forward to trying. I've got a lot to learn...

Dammit!
10-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Well the good news is that it's a lot of fun. You can go to my youtube channel and look at my very first vids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_NfS4ybC0) compared to this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rm9Eknolzo) and see the progression in quality. I really enjoy it.

R-tifacts
10-17-2011, 03:28 PM
I have just started making some videos with my go pro but they fall far short of anything you have made dammit! I'd be embarrassed to post anything with the bar you have set.