PDA

View Full Version : Steve Jobs is dead

Xpress
10-05-2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.apple.com/

Even though I may not like his products (partly in due to the attitude of the fanbase) he DID revolutionize a lot of stuff, too much to name.

3wheely
10-05-2011, 08:53 PM
We're not all bad....haha. thanks Steve for your dedication to revolutionizing technology. R.I.P.

Dammit!
10-05-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.apple.com/

Even though I may not like his products (partly in due to the attitude of the fanbase) he DID revolutionize a lot of stuff, too much to name.

I'm posting this from a Mac. You don't like my attitude? :lol:

300rman
10-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Just proves that having all the money in the world wont keep you alive.

We just had a friend go from perfectly healthy to being given 3-6 months to live :(

Enjoy your years boys, you never know if it will be your last.

Howdy
10-06-2011, 12:25 AM
I personally don't own any Apple products, how ever my son does. It is sad to hear about Steve Jobs though.
He had the vision to create ipad, ipod, iphone, and many other products. A true visionary!!

GeoD
10-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Im strictly a PC guy because of the price of Apple products. Plus I don't like to be cornered in to proprietary hardware and software. It's a shame but it's part of life. Maybe the prices will drop now. The company will continue. Back in the day Apples board members actually fired Jobs and he was out on his azz for several years before returning.

300rman
10-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Im strictly a PC guy because of the price of Apple products. Plus I don't like to be cornered in to proprietary hardware and software. It's a shame but it's part of life. Maybe the prices will drop now. The company will continue. Back in the day Apples board members actually fired Jobs and he was out on his azz for several years before returning.

yup. around may of 1985 jobs wasnt a part of apple. In 1986, he acquired PIXAR studios, and helped turn it into what it is today.

Xpress
10-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah didn't he return in 1997 or something?