PDA

View Full Version : My Ghost We caught..

Headsup
10-07-2011, 09:32 AM
So no 1 was inside after i leave, my fiance and daughter was outside already in teh car. Set it up to catch my landlord entering my house..
my little dog walks threw the curtain after i leave, But watch

At 4:24 something unexplainable happens.. Front door u cannot enter we have no key and its always locked..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSVokNS-L7w

Pretty crazy... Never know what u will capture on video when your not in your home...

Link one more time

Please what do u think it could be?> Remember No Human People are inside...
Dog stands maybe a foot,

SYKO
10-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Optic camoflage

Headsup
10-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Googled that. I got a dude in a Active cloak... That was awesome!! i want one for on my trike!!!

thestud25
10-07-2011, 12:23 PM
So the only way to enter the house is through the curtain? Are you sure your landlord does not have a key to the locked door? My guess is that someone was in there, somehow spotted the camera and turned real quickly. Pretty cool though.

Headsup
10-07-2011, 03:20 PM
yep only way to enter the house is through curtain. Idk landlord says he didnt have the key Due to the old style lock on it. Also its a bolt lock So idk, I heard people say it looked like a little kid,

tx200m
10-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Whoa...thats freaky! Have to show my gf that...she digs the paranormal stuff.

RacerRichie
10-07-2011, 07:37 PM
looks like a little kid

taz
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM
that is freaky

Dammit!
10-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Just looks like a shadow being cast on the far wall by something walking close to the light source to me. Could be the dog. If he's close to the light source the shadow will be much larger than the dog is. Should be easy to test.

fabiodriven
10-07-2011, 08:51 PM
All I know is it wasn't that scary when I watched it at work. I'm home alone now.

Swinger
10-07-2011, 08:56 PM
It looks to me like a cats tail but guess you dont have a cat huh??? My wife thinks this guy that is a paranormal may be able to help you out. He is from St. Michael PA. Ryan Michaels is his name, look him up on face book. Do you have stuff happen alot??

badass350x
10-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Just looks like a shadow being cast on the far wall by something walking close to the light source to me. Could be the dog. If he's close to the light source the shadow will be much larger than the dog is. Should be easy to test.
funny I was thinking the same thing!

oldtime3wheeler
10-11-2011, 09:50 PM
It kinda looked like shadow of a hand going by the left side of the clip. Have you had other freaky things happen at this place?

Headsup
10-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Yea we see some things At night usually, nothing to strange. No cats also. Wasnt a shadow from the dog. Had here walk by it several times, I was even waving my hand in front of teh cam, Looks nothing like what was seen.
Besides strange noises and Such, Things being moved From one spot to another, Nothing Else goes on.
Not sure what it would have been, If it was a person u can clearly see them. Idk
I heard about 7 people say it looked like a kid. Strange u never know what u will catch on film..

briano
10-12-2011, 09:41 PM
That is pretty weird, my old house that we just moved out of was creepy. I always wanted to get something on video or even a picture. Once in a while you could be sitting watching tv and look out into the porch and see shadow like people. Then there were a few times that you could hear voices coming from the front porch entrance, and there was nobody there the sound was actually in the house. You can only put it off as something else before you start to believe there could be ghosts. The time that was very creepy it was me and my brothers dog watching tv and I heard voices then the dog went nuts and was looking out in the porch and I could see faces looking back into the house through the window of my inside door. Oh boy I got goose bumps and the creeps just thinking about it.

fabiodriven
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
You guys are starting to scare the crap outta me.