PDA

View Full Version : Please help. mods, Admin. anyone about the post with my 4 year old with leukemia!!

Hoosier_Daddy
10-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I have been very busy for some time and haven't come to this message board for quite a while. I just noticed via email that I had a private message and clicked to check it out. To my surprise, it was about a thread that my 4 year old has leukemia!!! WHAT!!???

Someone hijacked my account. I did not make that thread. My child child does NOT have Leukemia. Doing this to me by making that post with my account is a horrible thing to do to a person. I also noticed that it said to help me via ebay? I don't have anything 3 wheeler related to sell on ebay nor have I for quite some time now. It wouldn't make sense for me to post a thread to help my ebay sales when there isn't or hasn't been any for a long time.

I don't know if this was done using my computer or if it was done by an outside source. I have high speed internet and I don't log out of websites so when I go to a site I am automatically logged in for ease of use. I don't know who would have or could have done such a thing but I assume it's someone who knows me enough to know I have a 4 year old, and come to this site. I pissed my teenage daughters boyfriend off a couple weeks ago when I made him leave the house because she was grounded. Or maybe one of her friends? I don't know but I'm pretty pissed about now.

Is there any way for the mods to check and see what I.P. that thread was made from? So, I can see if it was on the home computer, I can start to get some answers.

I read some of the responses on the first page of the thread because I though maybe someone was pranking me. When I noticed it was not a joke I hurried to make this post to see what I can do about it. From the responses I read, there are a lot of great heartfelt people on here who are so willing to help a person out. That is very awesome, but please let me make this clear, my 4 year old does not have leukemia and I did not make that thread.

I don't know what else to say or do. Just hoping for some advice from the administrators.

RIDE-RED 250r
10-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Well, I can say Im very HAPPY your little one does NOT in fact have leukemia! Just so you know, Im not upset with you, obviously its not your fault. Im sure noone else is. Check around the forum, it seems like atc007 may have started a donation thread for you as well. He sure seems like a helluva guy. I have seen him get things going like that a few times now. I hope you can figure out what dirty SOB would spoof about thing like that. Definitely way below the belt if it was some sort of prank by someone you know! Good luck bud!

Billy Golightly
10-10-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/135823-My-4-year-old-is-diagnosed-with-leukemia

You didn't start this thread, WTF?

atc007
10-10-2011, 07:50 PM
WOW...That is AWESOME news!!!! Sorry that some degenerate scumbag,lowlife did this to you... But,,Thank God!! Your kid is just fine!!! The rest will sort itself out.... I did start a thread in Trikesylvania to raise money for you. I will have to see what all the next level,awesome people that donated want to do with the dough,,,but small beans considering your little one is A ok !! I've said it before,,and I'll have to say it again,,,No good deed goes unpunished!! Up to Trikesylvania to sort this out !

Thorpe
10-10-2011, 08:04 PM
That is EXCELLENT news, in a weird way!

Jason125m
10-10-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm so glad to hear it!!! Who would do something like that?

coolpool
10-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Well this is good news, thanks for the heads up. I'm all for the $ going to sandpuppi to help with his battle with cancer; Or a reputable charity works for me too!

sweetip2000
10-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Ask billy to look at the IP Address of the person who logged in with your account.
From there if he needs help tracking down the person I will glad to find out where and who they are. Then you can decide what you want to do with this person.

atc007
10-10-2011, 09:12 PM
^ I like it!! Sounds like you have done this before!!,,awesome. ^^^

Hoosier_Daddy
10-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Ask billy to look at the IP Address of the person who logged in with your account.
From there if he needs help tracking down the person I will glad to find out where and who they are. Then you can decide what you want to do with this person.I want that person's head on a stick. Saying something like that about my children is something I won't take lightly.

And to answer Billy, no, I did not start that thread. If you can help, I would appreciate it.

As far as atc007 and the people who made a contribution fund, wow, that is one of the coolest things I've ever seen, but I am glad to say, I won't need it for the purpose it was intended. It is very touching that you guys did that.

DasUberKraut
10-11-2011, 01:43 AM
I would think there should be some legal action taken. I'm no lawyer, but that seems like slander or something worse. I hope the waste of life who thought it was funny to make that thread gets what's coming to em.

Headsup
10-11-2011, 08:08 AM
So what happens with the money they sent you ? lol
Yea get their IP and Give me it. Ill make sure they dont Log on for a Couple months...

Aholes is what it is...

Hoosier_Daddy
10-11-2011, 10:15 AM
I would think there should be some legal action taken. I'm no lawyer, but that seems like slander or something worse. I hope the waste of life who thought it was funny to make that thread gets what's coming to em.Yeah, I'm not sure. I am leaning toward my oldest daughters boyfriend or one of her friends at the moment. I don't know how else someone would get my log in info without my home computer. If it was one of them, I don't have a way to prove it. Even if I did, and went to their parents about it, would the matter be taken seriously? I don't know. If it's someone like another adult that actually hacked my account, I would definitely seek some kind of legal action if it's available.

Hoosier_Daddy
10-11-2011, 10:17 AM
So what happens with the money they sent you ? lol
Yea get their IP and Give me it. Ill make sure they dont Log on for a Couple months...

Aholes is what it is...I never got any money because the info wasn't given to send it, as far as I know. That is what the PM was about that I checked on. It was asking for my info to send the money. I assume, and hope the person that did this doesn't have my paypal info. I have changed my paypal password just in case.

Headsup
10-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Hell i would change my PC login password also. Never know You could have gotten keylogged

atc007
10-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Alot who donated have contacted me and wish for it all to go to Roger,,who really is in need right now. Thanx for your concern Headsup .

Hoosier_Daddy
10-11-2011, 03:00 PM
That sounds great. It can go to someone who needs it for real.

fabiodriven
10-11-2011, 03:10 PM
I'll send you $50 if you cold-clock the kid who did this Hoosier, assuming you find out it was who you had in mind.

atctim
10-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I too will put in another $50 for someone knocking this kid out. That's $100 already! Get Busy!

Dustin87R
10-11-2011, 07:22 PM
I'll throw in another $50 and do the dirty work for you!

Jason125m
10-11-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm in for $50! Can't believe someone would do that!

85twofiftyES
10-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Cold hearted move to make using your son to scam forum members like that. Is this a form of identity theft as well? When you find the culprit try your best to press charges.

just ben
10-11-2011, 10:55 PM
I would guess that it came from your computer only a guess but i really dont see anyone going through the trouble to hack a 3ww account,If someone had the ability to do that I think they may go for a bank or paypal account. Just a guess but heads would be rolling in my house if it were me and if it wasn't someone in my house they would get the Idea to not mess with my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

yooperman
10-12-2011, 02:29 AM
yeah i would have to agree the was way below the belt, that aint even something to mess around about is people kids, it would be a major trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro whooping no matter who it is, i but i am GLAD your kid is fine man. good luck finding out who did it.