PDA

View Full Version : $0.01 No Reserve Enkei ATC front rim New Take offs ATC350X ATX250R ATC200X

jet
10-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Another penny auction with proceeds to help my friends son.
Bought a few rims off a dealer years back. Been boxed in my basement too long, so letting go.
Buyers choice of aluminum finish or gold:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160667843747

ForeverThreeWhe
10-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Hey mate, im really interested in the gold rim for my NOS OEM 86 250R build but i cant contact you on ebay or bid because im in Australia. Would you be willing to ship to me? Ive had wheels and tires shipped to me before.
Cheers,
Ben

jet
10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Maybe....I am not familiar with shipping overseas. If you can't bid on eBay, then how do you plan to win the auction? How do you receive stuff from USA? Will USPS get it to you, or FedEx, or UPS? Those are the only options where I live. I'm guessing the rim and packaging should be 10 pounds or under. My zip code is 65401, do some research and let me know what you think it will cost. I will be donating these funds to my friends son, so normally I would say I wouldn't mess with it, but if you can send me a PM with info on what needs to be done, then I will be happy to do this if it gets him more funds. Do I need to edit my auction so you can bid???

jet
10-23-2011, 05:32 PM
I tried to edit the auction to allow international bidders, but haven't figured it out yet. If anyone knows how to adjust the settings, please let me know. To anyone on this site outside of the 48 mainland states, I will be willing to ship for acutal shipping costs and associated fees with paypal. I would expect payment in advance, say $30 over expected costs, then I will ship and refund the difference between the estimate and the actual costs. This will save me from driving back and forth getting estimates and so forth.

***I have a project that I was planning to use the leftover rim on, I don't care which one I use, so I thought I'd let fate decide. If you want one or the other I'd suggest bidding now. The early bird gets their choice. I might consider selling the other...If so, the winning bidder would have first choice of one or both wheels at the final price. If you are not the winner, then I will ask 150% of the final price, so it is in your best interest to place your best bid. This auction started at a penny, more than fair, and proceeds going to help4seth@yahoo.com

ForeverThreeWhe
10-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Maybe....I am not familiar with shipping overseas. If you can't bid on eBay, then how do you plan to win the auction? How do you receive stuff from USA? Will USPS get it to you, or FedEx, or UPS? Those are the only options where I live. I'm guessing the rim and packaging should be 10 pounds or under. My zip code is 65401, do some research and let me know what you think it will cost. I will be donating these funds to my friends son, so normally I would say I wouldn't mess with it, but if you can send me a PM with info on what needs to be done, then I will be happy to do this if it gets him more funds. Do I need to edit my auction so you can bid???
All of those postal services will get it to me i believe. I just tried bidding on it and it wont let me. Postage will be about US$50-US$80

jet
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM
I contacted ebay and I cannot revise the auction to allow international bidding after it has received bids. The only way I could do this is to cancel the auction and relist. I do not feel this would be fair to the people who have already placed bids, so the auction will run as is. Maybe if you have a friend in the US that could bid for you???

ForeverThreeWhe
10-24-2011, 05:04 AM
Would you be able to find out the exact shipping cost to Lorn, New South Wales. Australia. 2320. I may be able to afford the Buy It Now price aswell as shipping. If so i'll buy the gold wheel outside of ebay and you can let the auction run on the silver wheel. ???

jet
10-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Ben, I sent you a PM. Everyone else, the auction will continue. Remember this money will be donated, so not only will you receive a wheel, you may even get some good karma.

jet
10-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Bump, less than 10 minutes.