PDA

View Full Version : stuck bad

torque
10-23-2011, 11:52 PM
took my club car xrt 1550 into the mud today to see what it would do. it did pretty well glad i had a 4500 pound winch, just needed a 747 to anchor to

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
10-24-2011, 12:00 AM
thats funny it's like taking a bus mudding lol looks like pretty thick stuff. forgot you need a helmet on to post a vid it's a rule it's gonna get pulled by a mod here quickly is my guess

Vealmonkey
10-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Not counting the fact that you aren't wearing a helmet in your video which is a no no on here, that it amazes me people drive through the worst mud holes they possibly can and not expect to get stuck. So, were you disappointed that you got stuck or would you have been disappointed if you didn't get stuck? I just don't get it.

DasUberKraut
10-24-2011, 12:09 AM
I think I would take a shovel next time. LOL. It's alot easier to get unstuck when you're not plowing so much mud with the tires.

torque
10-24-2011, 12:17 AM
this was the frist time i took this machine in the mud. the goal of the day was to see what it took to get stuck. now that i have a base line i will be working on a lift kit and bigger tires.

ps.
in this part of the world you do not need a helmet if you have a certified rops. i always were a helmet on a three or four wheeler with out the rops. please take this vid down if it is unacceptable to the rules on this site

torque
10-24-2011, 12:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRpwxLqG9Lo
i will remove the first vid link because of the no helmet. i always where my helmet when riding either of my 3 wheelers, i just assumed because my machine has certified rops i did not need a helmet to post here. my most sincere apologies