PDA

View Full Version : starting a another thread so us newbe's will have a place to post at least

trucker101
10-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Going by what we are "allowed" to post in, :welcome::( this might take A long time. I'm even considering that if I can't be a part of the forum then why bother, but I'll probably stay, if I don't get the boot :naughty: for this, :lol: LOL, others may not.
I came here to learn & impart some knowledge if I'm able to & if it fits & to learn more about Big red's as thats what I own and yes I have been reading & learning. So now I can post 7 more post then wait <<<Place jeopardy music here>>> for the balance of my 2 months of probation to end. Yup, thats going to make me a better poster & feel welcome. And while I'm waiting I suppose I can keep my fingers crossed that a "Full Fledged" member will happen to wonder :beer:wonderingin here and be kind enough to bestow their wisdom on us mere newbies.

Is it just me or does this seem unfair to others?
Billy Golightly now I can see why you couldn't answer my emails that I sent you, last one a few days ago asking you to fix my registering problems, but you were too busy setting this up I guess.

So fellow newbies, pick a topic from below & this one if you want & post away....then wait.
:lock: :banned: :lock: :banned::lock::lock: :banned::p

Please don't forget to vote in the pole.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4681/newmemberdiscussion2011a.png (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/newmemberdiscussion2011a.png/)

Stonewall
10-26-2011, 12:56 AM
Wow this deal is new! Looks like another case of dumbasses screwing things up for the people who actully care... (Kinda like the Consent Decree hmmm?) Hey Billy, isn't 2 Months a little harsh? I came here in July, but I have been a member of another vBulletin forum for several years.

trucker101
10-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Wow this deal is new! Looks like another case of dumbasses screwing things up for the people who actully care... (Kinda like the Consent Decree hmmm?) Hey Billy, isn't 2 Months a little harsh? I came here in July, but I have been a member of another vBulletin forum for several years.Yeah at least I got too talk to you before I was Goverened.

dixietoolz
10-26-2011, 01:56 PM
I am 41 years old, a member of probably 12 different discussion/forums under the same user name (Dixietoolz) and this is the strictest I have ever seen. I understand the need for some restrictions to prevent spammers but this may be a little too much. Was hoping to pick up some good deals from other members in the classifieds but as of today I guess I dont have permission. My Ebay username is the same and I have 100% feedback . Oh well I guess is just a waiting game.

dixietoolz
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah posting is really not my thing. I dont like to ask questions that have already been asked. The search feature is your friend. lol

thestud25
10-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Do your ten posts, be here two months, and then there are no issues. You may want to edit your poll for spelling errors.

fabiodriven
10-26-2011, 03:24 PM
What's a chane?

Jason125m
10-26-2011, 03:26 PM
This does not affect any of you at all. You still have access to the same information that everyone else does, you just can't post... I don't see the point in complaining about it.
I for one am happy for these changes, might cut down on repeat threads on the same topic by the new members. The search feature is there for a reason guys!

There will be many " full fledged? " members in here to answer any of your questions you may have...

Trust me, once you have been here a while, you will be glad about this new change.

Stonewall
10-26-2011, 03:44 PM
If new people can't post outside this section, can they send PMs?

Farmboy78
10-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Yes it does affect us. We can't view the classifieds section, which in turn affects any of you veteran posters who might be trying to sell anything because the classifieds are what probably brought a lot of people in out of curiosity, me included.

Billy Golightly
10-26-2011, 04:42 PM
If new people can't post outside this section, can they send PMs?

Yes, they can.

Billy Golightly
10-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Yes it does affect us. We can't view the classifieds section, which in turn affects any of you veteran posters who might be trying to sell anything because the classifieds are what probably brought a lot of people in out of curiosity, me included.

And unfortunately the behaivor in the classifieds has been a contributing factor to this. A lot of people show up on the site just to sell stuff and never contribute any meaningful information. OR target veteran members and scam them out of parts and money. Its gotten worse since the economy tanked. This is not an effort to eliminate new membership and keep this a "cool kids club" (I could have just turned registrations off completely if that was my goal, trust me). The genuine interest and goal here is to promote higher quality memberships that understand the contributions made by everyone as far as information and advice, and are more accepting and thankful for what they do get, and to initiate a mentorship type environment between new and old members. I see several regular members already posting in here to help out new people. This is my intent...and I believe it'll end up working well. If it doesn't, I can scrap the whole system.

I've certainly been wrong before :)

Matrix
10-27-2011, 12:34 AM
I was a fully fledged member of this site long ago but moved computers and forgotten my name and password, I do think the 2 months might actually deturr (?) some new members (I second guessed it) but the ones who stay only make the site that much better. I do not have much to contribute because of my limited knowledge but when I have, I couldn't, but its okay, other people have said what I have and I'll just wait my time and by that time ill have loads to post.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 01:10 AM
Do your ten posts, be here two months, and then there are no issues. You may want to edit your poll for spelling errors. I would if I could. I'm not to sure I can twiddle my thumbs for 2 months. Sending PM's to ask somebody how they did something or got something or why they did something defeats the whole purpose of having a open forum.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 01:41 AM
And unfortunately the behaivor in the classifieds has been a contributing factor to this. A lot of people show up on the site just to sell stuff and never contribute any meaningful information. OR target veteran members and scam them out of parts and money. Its gotten worse since the economy tanked. This is not an effort to eliminate new membership and keep this a "cool kids club" (I could have just turned registrations off completely if that was my goal, trust me). The genuine interest and goal here is to promote higher quality memberships that understand the contributions made by everyone as far as information and advice, and are more accepting and thankful for what they do get, and to initiate a mentorship type environment between new and old members. I see several regular members already posting in here to help out new people. This is my intent...and I believe it'll end up working well. If it doesn't, I can scrap the whole system.

I've certainly been wrong before :)"OR target veteran members and scam them out of parts and money" So us newbies are being restricted because somebody falls for scams?
Can I have their name please, I have $100 million setting in a bank in Saudi Arabia that I'll give them 10% of if they send me $10000 so I can pay someone to get it out.:lol:

:naughty: I'm sorry I didn't know you had to babysit some members AND run the forum. :lol:

trucker101
10-30-2011, 01:53 AM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2994/3wheelerworld2011102923.png (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/3wheelerworld2011102923.png/)

Is #4 a new or old rule?? 6 months AND 50 posts ????

trucker101
10-30-2011, 02:02 AM
I am 41 years old, a member of probably 12 different discussion/forums under the same user name (Dixietoolz) and this is the strictest I have ever seen. I understand the need for some restrictions to prevent spammers but this may be a little too much. Was hoping to pick up some good deals from other members in the classifieds but as of today I guess I dont have permission. My Ebay username is the same and I have 100% feedback . Oh well I guess is just a waiting game.Same here except I'm 56!! I fail to see how restricting new members is going to make the forum better. One forum I'm in has a game page thats supposed to be pretty good but you can't get in there till you post 200 posts but you can post Everywhere else until then.

dcreel
10-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Same here except I'm 56!! I fail to see how restricting new members is going to make the forum better. One forum I'm in has a game page thats supposed to be pretty good but you can't get in there till you post 200 posts but you can post Everywhere else until then.

It's funny... so far you've done nothing but trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and moan.. Your questions have been answered in here ad nauseum.. If you have a 3 wheeler question post it in the new member discussion area, until you can post elsewhere..

trucker101
10-30-2011, 02:13 AM
:D YEAH YaHoo I'm at 10 Posts so now I must be a :postwhore:lol: Now what do I do for the balance of 2 months :wondering I wanted to post in another thread tonight & I got the warning above.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 02:39 AM
It's funny... so far you've done nothing but trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and moan.. Your questions have been answered in here ad nauseum.. If you have a 3 wheeler question post it in the new member discussion area, until you can post elsewhere..
trailpro<<< What ever this means?
You call trying to improve things & trying to get a unfair restriction lifted is trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro moaning?
If "you" don't like my posts and what I'm saying, feel free not to read them!

"ad nauseum"...

ad nauseam

[ad naw-zee-uhhttp://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngm, -am] http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html)   Origin (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ad+nauseam#wordorgtop)
ad nau·se·am

   [ad naw-zee-uhhttp://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngm, -am] http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html)Show IPA

adverb

to a sickening or disgusting degree.

Origin: < Latin: literally, to seasickness

I have gotten one answer (Post #12), Thats ad nauseum to you??
Right now I don't have a question about my trike but I did want to make some comments on what someone else is doing. But I guess I'll just have to wait another 2 months...or 6 months & 39 posts, but I'm pretty sure that by that time it won't have the same meaning as it would have today!

Chazz of Blades
10-30-2011, 03:37 AM
Well, your posts remind me of a 12 year old girl's Myspace page, but I kinda see where you're coming from. For other people though.

Pantsly
10-30-2011, 04:09 AM
At the end of the day people this is a free service (although if you spend enough time here you should contribute.) And to make demands of someone offering a free service is a bit rich. I am a bit pissed I cant get on the classifieds to finish my trikes, but hey think how much money you can save towards parts in 2 months;)

RIDE-RED 250r
10-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Enough already! Jeez!

If you don't like the new trial run period, get your 10 posts in here and don't log in for 2 months. Or don't come back at all. I'm pretty sure you can browse the classifieds, but just cannot post in them yet. You can still PM a seller if there is something that interests you.

And maybe, just maybe the admins and mods decided to increase the trial period and post count because of all the crap they seem to be getting from a select few.

It's not as if no senior members ever swing in here and see whats being posted. In the few days since this started I have seen quite a few of our most senior/respected members post in the new members discussion area helping those who are looking for help....

If it's really that important to you to be a full member of this site, then it's worth your while to go through the required steps.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 01:52 PM
This does not affect any of you at all. You still have access to the same information that everyone else does, you just can't post... I don't see the point in complaining about it.
I for one am happy for these changes, might cut down on repeat threads on the same topic by the new members. The search feature is there for a reason guys!

There will be many " full fledged? " members in here to answer any of your questions you may have...

Trust me, once you have been here a while, you will be glad about this new change.
If you weren't allowed to post,except in one place, you would see the point.

dixietoolz
10-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Unfortunatelly after reading some of the responses by some of the so called veteran members ie. leave/go home etc. in response to the recent posts by the newbies Im afraid that maybe I joined the wrong site. Although Im sure that there are many outstanding members on this site it seems that the minority rules. Enjoy your little clubhouse kids. Doesnt seem like anybody on Ebay minds taking my money anyway.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Well, your posts remind me of a 12 year old girl's Myspace page, but I kinda see where you're coming from. For other people though.I'm glad you think it's written at your level.
Now get off the fence your standing on. What do you mean, you understand, then you say for other people?? What is this supposed to mean?

hoosierlogger
10-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Jesus Christ, there is more drama in these noob threads that on day time TV. Do your time and use the search function. anything you need to know can be found by using it.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Jesus Christ, there is more drama in these noob threads that on day time TV. Do your time and use the search function. anything you need to know can be found by using it.
Maybe, just maybe, me or someone else wants to impart some wisdom to somebody or offer a different or better way to do something or less expensive or a shortcut or, or, or, or in other words, ADD to the forum, I think you get my point? After all not all of us are young & inexperienced and have learned many things in our lives. I know, WE can send them a PM, but how would that help the forum as a whole?

hoosierlogger
10-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Maybe, just maybe, me or someone else wants to impart some wisdom to somebody or offer a different or better way to do something or less expensive or a shortcut or, or, or, or in other words, ADD to the forum, I think you get my point? After all not all of us are young & inexperienced and have learned many things in our lives. I know, WE can send them a PM, but how would that help the forum as a whole?

You can still impart wisdom upon the members. You will just have to do it in this section. Plus I dont thing the world is going to end just because you cant share you knowledge with us. After all we made it this far without your knowledge so far, 2 more months is not going to make that big of a difference.

If you think it is annoying having to wait 2 months to be able to post in all of the sections you should know how annoying it is to open almost any thread in this section and read all of the posts about how unfair it is that you are required to wait 2 months.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 03:30 PM
You can still impart wisdom upon the members. You will just have to do it in this section. And you think they will look in the newbie section for info on what they are doing?

Plus I dont thing the world is going to end just because you cant share you knowledge with us.
Why do you and others find it necessary to make some kind of snide comment or insult? No need for that either!

After all we made it this far without your knowledge so far, On the date that you joined, you made it that far in life with out joining here, but yet, here you are.

2 more months is not going to make that big of a difference. To you maybe, but I don't think you are the spokesman for everybody else here, are you?

If you think it is annoying having to wait 2 months to be able to post in all of the sections you should know how annoying it is to open almost any thread in this section and read all of the posts about how unfair it is that you are required to wait 2 months.
almost any thread in this section...exaggerate much?

I have read through most of the threads in this section and this is pretty much the only one people are complaining in.

But, at least YOU have the option to come here & POST if you want to. 2 months after the fact that I or another newbie could have saved someone time or money or saving someone from having to do something over is just a little too late don't you think?

trucker101
10-30-2011, 03:35 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2994/3wheelerworld2011102923.png (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/3wheelerworld2011102923.png/)

Is #4 a new or old rule?? 6 months AND 50 posts ????just a bump to try and get answer.

hoosierlogger
10-30-2011, 03:46 PM
And you think they will look in the newbie section for info on what they are doing?

Who cares if they dont look in the newbie section it is their loss

Why do you and others find it necessary to make some kind of snide comment or insult? No need for that either!

On the date that you joined, you made it that far in life with out joining here, but yet, here you are.

I am here because I love trikes and wanted to be loved and be a part of something.

To you maybe, but I don't think you are the spokesman for everybody else here, are you?

If the shoe fits I guess Ill wear it.

almost any thread in this section...exaggerate much?

No open almost any thread in this section and read it. Someone will be complaning

I have read through most of the threads in this section and this is pretty much the only one people are complaining in.
B.S.

But, at least YOU have the option to come here & POST if you want to. 2 months after the fact that I or another newbie could have saved someone time or money or saving someone from having to do something over is just a little too late don't you think?

Its their/our loss

You dont get it just do your time and it will work out in the end.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Its their/our loss

You dont get it just do your time and it will work out in the end.Actually, it's you and others here that just don't get it, the ones with FULL posting privileges.

Mrs.Mosh
10-30-2011, 04:27 PM
just a bump to try and get answer.

I am pretty sure Billy has it set for 2 months..and 10 posts.
I will have to go look to be sure though.

I understand waiting for the classifieds is frustrating. But once you become a full member, you may understand why this is set up the way it is.
You can still ask questions in the new member section...and for that matter you can also answer other new members questions. Maybe you can help a lot of other new members out in the short 2 month time.

Matrix
10-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Can a mod delete this post please? Or even the OP?

trucker101
10-30-2011, 04:43 PM
I am pretty sure Billy has it set for 2 months..and 10 posts.
I will have to go look to be sure though.

I understand waiting for the classifieds is frustrating. But once you become a full member, you may understand why this is set up the way it is.
You can still ask questions in the new member section...and for that matter you can also answer other new members questions. Maybe you can help a lot of other new members out in the short 2 month time.Finally a civil reply, Thank you. And actually getting into the classified section is probably one of the last places I would have gone to. If I need something I'll try & get NOS first or make it myself if possible. Again though, Thanks.

For all the others out there that have been less than welcoming to me and other Noobs as you call us...I didn't come here to fight & argue, but I will defend my position on the new rules.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Can a mod delete this post please? Or even the OP?What is it you want removed? Your post or the thread I started?

fabiodriven
10-30-2011, 04:51 PM
I'll tell you something right now Trucker.

It's a free country and you can do what you want, but this forum is a privilege, not a right. If you're smart you'll quietly listen to my advise and mull it over for a bit.

If you do decide to wait out the two months and become an active member of this forum, you're going to want to change your attitude. If you make the two months, you're not going to be on here long after that. This is in no way a threat, this is a promise. I am on this forum all day every day and have been for about 3 years. I've seem 'em come and go. If think I'm lying, keep posting the way you are. You'll be doing all of us a favor.

dixietoolz
10-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Such a sweet welcoming crowd arent they. lol

fabiodriven
10-30-2011, 05:13 PM
To people who jump on here with the wrong attitude, yes we are.

We are a very tight knit community and it's because of guys like this that this whole idea for a newb's area has been brought to life.

trucker101
10-30-2011, 05:19 PM
I'll tell you something right now Trucker.

It's a free country and you can do what you want, but this forum is a privilege, not a right. If you're smart you'll quietly listen to my advise and mull it over for a bit.

If you do decide to wait out the two months and become an active member of this forum, you're going to want to change your attitude. If you make the two months, you're not going to be on here long after that. This is in no way a threat, this is a promise. I am on this forum all day every day and have been for about 3 years. I've seem 'em come and go. If think I'm lying, keep posting the way you are. You'll be doing all of us a favor.
It's Mr. 101 to you! LOL.

So from what you said does that mean everybody agrees with ALL the rules ALL of the time? With no dissension from the members? So now I have a bad attitude? Promise /threat it's all in the phrasing. I all ready stated I never came here to argue with anyone, I don't know anyone here, but at the same time you and others don't know me. I said when I registered why I wanted to join and it wasn't to argue. I have a point of contention regarding this 2 month/ 6 month rule, thats all. Now go back & read your posts and other posters posts to me and tell me who's got an attitude.

fabiodriven
10-30-2011, 05:29 PM
I have the attitude. Get used to it. If you make your two months I will be your worst nightmare (of internet forums). For every point you think you're making in your favor, you are solidifying the idea of keeping this experimental section permanent.

Keep going, please.:D

RIDE-RED 250r
10-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Going by what we are "allowed" to post in, :welcome::( this might take A long time. I'm even considering that if I can't be a part of the forum then why bother, but I'll probably stay, if I don't get the boot :naughty: for this, :lol: LOL, others may not.
I came here to learn & impart some knowledge if I'm able to & if it fits & to learn more about Big red's as thats what I own and yes I have been reading & learning. So now I can post 7 more post then wait <<<Place jeopardy music here>>> for the balance of my 2 months of probation to end. Yup, thats going to make me a better poster & feel welcome. And while I'm waiting I suppose I can keep my fingers crossed that a "Full Fledged" member will happen to wonder :beer:wonderingin here and be kind enough to bestow their wisdom on us mere newbies.

Is it just me or does this seem unfair to others?
Billy Golightly now I can see why you couldn't answer my emails that I sent you, last one a few days ago asking you to fix my registering problems, but you were too busy setting this up I guess.

So fellow newbies, pick a topic from below & this one if you want & post away....then wait.
:lock: :banned: :lock: :banned::lock::lock: :banned::p

Please don't forget to vote in the pole.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4681/newmemberdiscussion2011a.png (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/newmemberdiscussion2011a.png/)

Trucker101: Your opening post starting this thread is full of less than gracious sarcasm. My $0.02 is that you were practically looking to pick a fight with this one. I mean, what did you hope to accomplish by starting this thread in this way??? Can you blame people for kind of jumping on you about this??? Read your own words here. I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night...I know snotty sarcasm when I see it, and apparently these other guys do to.

And frankly, if I were Billy, I wouldn't answer your emails either with a post like this.....

trucker101
10-30-2011, 05:38 PM
To people who jump on here with the wrong attitude, yes we are.

We are a very tight knit community and it's because of guys like this that this whole idea for a newb's area has been brought to life.You must enjoy being wrong I guess , SEE>>>This link (http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/136777-starting-a-another-thread-so-us-newbe-s-will-have-a-place-to-post-at-least?p=1064362#post1064362)<<< in Billy's own words.
Oh yeah before I forget, thanks for being such a great Mentor & being so welcoming me right from your first post in this thread where all you could do is make fun of a spelling error. And I'm supposed to head your words?

fabiodriven
10-30-2011, 05:40 PM
And I'm supposed to head your words?

That's up to you. Personally I hope you don't. It'll end things quicker.:D

And it's heed, not head.

jeswinehart
10-30-2011, 05:40 PM
I now realize this new addition to rules has a side benefit.
I can see all the whine~whimper poor me sorts right up front in this section ! Much much easier for me to add to my ban list right off rather then to read diarrhea in the other several forums.
It is all contained right in this section ~ WODERFUL ( like SCORE) !
Although I gotta admit that it is comical reading some of the "poor me~poor us whimpering post ":)

trucker101
10-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Trucker101: Your opening post starting this thread is full of less than gracious sarcasm. My $0.02 is that you were practically looking to pick a fight with this one. I mean, what did you hope to accomplish by starting this thread in this way??? Can you blame people for kind of jumping on you about this??? Read your own words here. I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night...I know snotty sarcasm when I see it, and apparently these other guys do to.

And frankly, if I were Billy, I wouldn't answer your emails either with a post like this.....No sarcasm at all, I posted how I felt (ticked off) & the emails were many weeks before this thread was started.

hoosierlogger
10-30-2011, 05:52 PM
That's up to you. Personally I hope you don't. It'll end things quicker.:D

And it's heed, not head.

Fabio, if you keep it up you are going to wind up getting promoted to moderate the new member forum. LOL Wouldnt that be a riot?:lol: lotsa folks would get :banned:

RIDE-RED 250r
10-30-2011, 05:53 PM
No sarcasm at all, I posted how I felt (ticked off) & the emails were many weeks before this thread was started.

Sorry man, but IMHO this is not the best way to address issues like this. All it does is stir up a huge s***storm making enemies out of people who would likely become friends under different circumstances..

Mosh
10-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Kids, kids, kids.... I am Done with the bickering!

Trucker 101, I understand your questioning/argument or thoughts on this.
And unfortunately for most, I do not always share my wife's restraint. So with that being said..

It is what it is. If you dont like the rules, even on a temporary, probationary level, you are free to walk on down the line.
If you can get used to the rules, then great, your 2 month period will be over before you know it.
The fact is, this procedure you are not happy with, was implemented specifically to curb this type of behavior at the onset, and while I said I respect your opinion, that is all.

You stated your opinion. You are not going to change 3WW's policy on the matter, nor is anyone else who wants to complain. And that is it.
Dont blame 3WW or the members..Blame the hundreds before you, that came on here in the past, and acted in fashions the caused these new rules to be implemented.

I ride a motorcycle. Rules are, I have to wear a helmet the first year. I dont like it, But I adhere to that rule. Nobody wanted to drive their car with a liscensed driver for 6 months before they were allowed to get their actual liscense...But we all did... It is what it is.

Billy Golightly
10-31-2011, 09:22 AM

Is #4 a new or old rule?? 6 months AND 50 posts ????

Thats a goof by me in the message. The 2 months and 10 posts is what it is. I had originally made it 6 months and 50 posts but I changed my mind and forgot to change the message. I'll go change it now.

Billy Golightly
10-31-2011, 09:33 AM
And now that I'm finished reading this thread, wow.

I'm all for polite disagreements, but yeah. This is a good indicator of why I made this the way I did. You don't deserve to be in the main forum and have the privilege of communicating with the rest of the knowledgeable member base with that kind of an attitude.

To those that are upset about the classifieds privileges, I do understand and sympathize with you 100%. Just hang in there and it will be worth it. Something I didn't mean to do was for the classifieds forum to show up when you are logged out. I kind of wanted it to be hidden completely until you were a full fledged member, so that getting access to it was more of a bonus for sticking things out and learning the ropes, and not act like cock tease for lack of a better term. I'll fix that as well.