PDA

View Full Version : a way to earn a few extra bucks. Or giftcards.

Headsup
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
So i found this Great Legit way to earn a few bucks, I already cashed out 20 bucks to my paypal and got a 10$ amazon gift card. They even have a facebook and alot of people are getting paid.
I can only get a few referral links daily. Here is one for some1.
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/zjwx5h
When it is used i will link to another.
I bought chocolates and got 10 bucks threw paypal for completing the offer, There are many free offers also. Min payout is 1000 points for 10 bucks. Max payout is whatever. They have Xbox's and alot of others u can redeem ounce u get the points.
I just started yesterday and got over 30 bucks. If you need proof ask me i will Stick in a link of a Screenshot of my payments.
You dont need to use my Link but u get extra points when u do.

So thanks for any1 willing to sign up with it. If not here is a link without a referral

superpoints.com
Thanks all

Headsup
10-26-2011, 06:02 PM
No need to dislike it... Just trying to Give u all some info... Its legit cant find to many like it,

Mod can delete this i suppose..

RIDE-RED 250r
10-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Sorry man.. I just noticed you have been here nearly a year and have a few hundred posts. Sounded like a spammer, but you seem real enough of a member. "Dislike" retracted......

Headsup
10-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks i wouldn't have posted it but this is the only site i ever found that i actually got paid.
And you can get Walmart gift cards and all. They have a facebook page Where every1 says their getting paid. Just takes a little to get started, I just started yesterday and have over 30 bucks. I will buy handleGrips or something from it.