PDA

View Full Version : Anyone close to Chichester, New Hampshire interested in picking up a bike for me?

HuffieVA
10-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Like the title says... I've been looking for a 125 cafe bike for a while and there is a fairly decent looking Cagiva S2 on eBay (not sure this should be on the eBay section because I'm not really looking to discuss the bike itself just the possibility of transporting one) Anyway if anyone has any interest in maybe either holding it until I could make the trip or possibly meeting at Icefest or something like that let me know. It would actually be for my son, he's 14 now so its no big hurry, its just that finding a streetable 125 smoker isn't the easiest thing so If I get one a couple years early I'm OK with that... Or of course if anyone has a nice 125 Aprilia (I would actually prefer an Aprilia because I could slip an extra Rotax 250 from my ATK parts stash in it when he was ready) Cagiva or other bike that would be fairly easy to coerce the DMV into plating I'd be interested in that too...

Anyway, here is the bike:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-S1-S2-125-1986-CAGIVA-S2-125-ROAD-RACE-BIKE-FACTORY-VERY-RARE-RACING-BIKE-2-STROKE-/190593589385?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item2c60436089

fabiodriven
10-27-2011, 09:38 AM
I may be able to help you out, but my only concern would be transporting it to Icefest in an open trailer. I don't think I could haul that through salt-strew highways on an open trailer in good conscience. I may be able to fit it in the camper though...

HuffieVA
10-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the response Fabio, I'm waiting to hear back from the guy so nothing is close to definite yet, I guess its a waiting game for now

Thanks
Rodd