PDA

View Full Version : Lets get some FRIENDLY competition going for the OTC

Swinger
10-27-2011, 07:27 PM
I live in south western PA and was wondering if any other PA riders know of a track that will let us race at. Was thinking to get a PA group and we can race each other and go to Ohio (vice versa) and race the OTC guys. Hell maybe even get into drags and hillclimbs and toward the end of the season all get together and do a poker run or something. Maybe the NY guys can get into this also and we can have some cool triker gang events for good causes! What do you guys think?

Swinger
10-27-2011, 08:29 PM
W can get into this year round and do ice races at Raffas too. I know there is a wicked hairscramble here in Pa that would be awesome to do. There is a poker run 2 times a year in my home town that welcomes trikers and the beaverdale hillclimb has had its first trike up it this year by Raffa so that opens that up too! I would love to do some charity rides also. Ant Pa or Ny guys out there that think we can try and set something up for next year

Lil Earl
10-27-2011, 08:36 PM
sounds like a great idea, i just dont have a trike to do any of that yer, i just have a 225 dx. not much of a racer. climber, or dragger. haha. been looking around for the right deal

Swinger
10-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Well good things come to those who wait. Your 225 would be great for poker runs though and may have one coming up this winter and will benefit a charity

TimSr
10-27-2011, 08:39 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/134917-New-England-Middle-Atlantic-States-people-interested-in-racing-3-Wheeler-MX

Swinger
10-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Wow that is awesome news Tim!! I will see who I can get ahold of for this.

Lil Earl
10-27-2011, 10:15 PM
keep us posted on waht is going on

fabiodriven
10-28-2011, 08:46 AM
sounds like a great idea, i just dont have a trike to do any of that yer, i just have a 225 dx. not much of a racer. climber, or dragger. haha. been looking around for the right deal

You could do a hair scramble on that too.

Swinger
10-28-2011, 09:48 AM
As far as the trike series I have sent them an email and gave them my number to contact me on the questions I have. I hope to hear from them soon. How many guys would be interested in getting in to this circuit?? Start a list that way when they get back to me I have a rough idea on how many will race this. I am in!

Swinger
10-28-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/134917-New-England-Middle-Atlantic-States-people-interested-in-racing-3-Wheeler-MX All I could find is an email, so I sent one but if anyone know a phone # to them I will gladly call a see whats up. Now back to the PA boys and NY boys getting some groups together for our own 3WW events?

bigred44
10-28-2011, 01:43 PM
I have been wanting to get involved with these upstate NY races for some time now but it has been dificult for me. You can put me down as a potential candidate. If the races are on a weekend that works for me and I have the cash to make it there then I am all for it. I was able to make it to Raffa's ice racing last Winter and had a blast. Will definitely be making it again this year.

TimSr
10-28-2011, 05:20 PM
If you are trying to contact NEATV, you won't be able to get any information. Like all 3 wheeler race events, promoters don't organize them. Thats up to the potential racers or organize and then work with the promoter to host 3 wheeler classes at his scheduled event. In this case, Bill Casey (TPC) from NY is trying to put this together. He does not have access to this forum. There is a section in the OTC Forum for this series. So far no one has responded to the call. If you are interested, and want to be involved you can make it known here:

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about869.html

If everyone waits to see what happens, nothing will happen. He needs a handful of guys to commit to certain races, and help choose those races from a schedule of races all over the Northeast - New England, east coast and Middle Atlantic Regions.

Again, he does not have access to 3WW, so you can get involved at:

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about869.html

Swinger
10-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Ok, well I joined the OTC forum and talked to Bill and he is waiting on a schedule for next years race season so we can get riders lined up. Im having problems figuring out that forum but things have been crazy last few days so gotta sit down for a bit and Im sure I can figure it out. What he has said so far is that we are going to need riders for all the races and there will be cash pay out for some events. That big crowds actually showed up for the races and people were amazed at what trikes can actually do. Lots of spectators is a good thing and if we ever think that 3 wheelers can be brought back now is our time. Lets do this guys!! Bill needs our help along with everyone else that has a passion for these machines. Got me and bigred44(possible) so far. All I gotta say is " whos comin with me man, whos comin with me. YOU!!!" Show your love for the sport

just ben
10-30-2011, 09:34 PM
I cant commit to every race but I will make the ones I can. I am no mx racer ( as airmx has proven) I just show up to put another trike on the track and hopfully build interest in the sport.

Tri-Z 250
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
84T3 Guess we'll see you on the gate soon.:welcome: