PDA

View Full Version : New chick to 3WW

3Queen
10-28-2011, 06:32 AM
Hi, everyone! This is my first post to this site. Ive been riding since I can remember and recently got a Yamaha 200e to ride around. Seems like a site full of good people here. I have met a few of the guys on here already like Raffa, Pistol Pete and rawlins350x. All great guys so far and plan on making it to some of the events and hanging out with more cool people too.

bigredridr
10-28-2011, 06:37 AM
well welcome to 3ww!!

just ben
10-28-2011, 07:16 AM
welcome.I'm guessing 84t3's ole lady? (as he put it)

3Queen
10-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Yup. Im supposed to talk to your wife about something too!!!! Dave wants to come to NY and ride with you guys so maybe icefest this year we can all meet and hang out.

RIDE-RED 250r
10-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Welcome aboard! :welcome:

just ben
10-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Yup. Im supposed to talk to your wife about something too!!!! Dave wants to come to NY and ride with you guys so maybe icefest this year we can all meet and hang out. haha too funny. While dave and I are ice racing at icefest you and Diane can take a trip over to canada and do some knocker shopping.LOL

R-tifacts
10-28-2011, 08:04 AM
Welcome!, this site could use some more chiclets, lots of dudes haha:D

3Queen
10-28-2011, 08:21 AM
That sounds great Ben6626, I am all about that but Dave would rather have big boy toys with tires and says either way hes gonna have problems(tits or tires) so he should just give up cause its going to happen! LOL! How many women are on this site?

Billy Golightly
10-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome aboard!

fabiodriven
10-28-2011, 08:29 AM
How many women are on this site?

Well let's see... There's Tammy, and umm, well, you.:D

3Queen
10-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Wow!!! Not sure if I should feel honored or out of place!!! What is Tammys site name? She is gonna need a girlfriend to back her up, LOL

just ben
10-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Well let's see... There's Tammy, and umm, well, you.:D and shannon (I think thats her name)

fabiodriven
10-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Yeah, there are a few. I was just kidding. Tammy's about the only one who posts somewhat regularly. There was TripleB for a while there too. And some Jenn girl. Tammy is Mrs. Mosh.

3Queen
10-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Oh ok, thought you were serious that there was only one other woman on here. Dont any of you get your wives involved?? Im made to to it to keep the peace because I make him ride horses with me so its fair I guess.

fabiodriven
10-28-2011, 09:19 AM
I just recently got a girlfriend after over two years of being single. I would love to get her involved, but we'll see what happens. She's got no riding experience whatsoever at this point.

Swinger
10-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Dont believe anything she says fabio, JK!! She puts up with alot of crap from me and is a good woman! Get your on a small thumper and take her to an event! Mine met Raffa and then realized that the trike thing isnt just me! So she caved and started showing interest in the sport. Now Im contacting NEATV to see about the trike race series( still waiting for someone to get back to me) and would love to get her a 2 stroke to rip around. She does well but will need practice for a track as well as I

fabiodriven
10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm not much of a motocross guy, but I do like events. I like going around in circles or in a straight line.

Swinger
10-28-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm not much of a motocross guy, but I do like events. I like going around in circles or in a straight line. Im not either, well have never been in a race on a actual race track but I will do what I can to possibly bring the sport back to life and show people and companies that there is still an interest in the great machines. Never know maybe can am will come back with their first 3 wheeler for 2013 race series. I know its a long shot but what the hay, we gotta try or it will never happen!

Swinger
10-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Sorry hun, Im ruining your first thread! This come to natural for me to mess stuff up for you!!! Ha ha ha

DasUberKraut
10-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the family!!!

My wife would sooner sell my toys out from under me than support me. LOL. She hates the trikes.

thestud25
10-28-2011, 11:07 AM
That sounds great Ben6626, I am all about that but Dave would rather have big boy toys with tires and says either way hes gonna have problems(tits or tires) so he should just give up cause its going to happen! LOL! How many women are on this site?
My little sis is on here, but she has not made many posts, ATC-Lindsey gets on here once in a blue moon, Itrike(Zagame's mother) gets on here and posts occasionally, and that is about it to my knowledge other than those that have already been mentioned.

Mosh
10-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Oh ok, thought you were serious that there was only one other woman on here. Dont any of you get your wives involved?? Im made to to it to keep the peace because I make him ride horses with me so its fair I guess.
Ha welcome aboard.. She (Tammy/ Mrs mosh) tried to get me on them horse things until one stepped on my foot, and uhmm made something else hurt on me when they gallop. Didnt know I was supposed to stand up..Haha.
So she got rid of them, in trade for ATV's..Now I can't sit on the couch without her kicking me into riding. She actually keeps me riding these days. She had one horse, and now has 3 trikes and a quad. I think I got taken??
ATV'S are like crack for my wife.

Vealmonkey
10-28-2011, 11:33 AM
There have been other women on here. One was banned. And a couple ended up having problems with their significant others on here and left for one reason or another.

Swinger
10-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Ha welcome aboard.. She (Tammy/ Mrs mosh) tried to get me on them horse things until one stepped on my foot, and uhmm made something else hurt on me when they gallop. Didnt know I was supposed to stand up..Haha.
So she got rid of them, in trade for ATV's..Now I can't sit on the couch without her kicking me into riding. She actually keeps me riding these days. She had one horse, and now has 3 trikes and a quad. I think I got taken??
ATV'S are like crack for my wife.Well Mosh, Im the opposite for now...she has 5 horses and finally got her her own trike. I am hoping for less horses and more trikes or at least equal amounts of each. Ha ha

3Queen
10-28-2011, 05:03 PM
Well Mosh, Im the opposite for now...she has 5 horses and finally got her her own trike. I am hoping for less horses and more trikes or at least equal amounts of each. Ha ha Keep hoping Dave ha ha !!! What yours is mine and what mine is mine So I have 2 trikes and 5 horses and you have none lol

just ben
10-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Keep hoping Dave ha ha !!! What yours is mine and what mine is mine So I have 2 trikes and 5 horses and you have none lolI don.t wanna get anyone in trouble but someone asked me a while back If I wanted a boat or a horse.Lol. I won't say who.

brapp
11-20-2011, 04:50 PM
well welcome to the boards i am slowly making my way back after a almost yaer and half break due to failed life lol. but welcome aboard and i am planning on doing the pensyltucky ride in the last weekend in january or first weekend in febuary liek i have in previous years.

pokienoze
11-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Got one here!! Hi! I am a newbie to this site also.

muthey
11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
one thing I do have to say is if you get the new tata's, you will have to pace your self better when you go trail riding as my wife complains about hers hurting by the end of a good ride. While she is trying to keep up with me lmao. I eventually slow down so she can catch up. She likes to ride on back of mine as she swears that I provide extra support lol, now if we could get away with naked riding.

PrittyinPink
11-24-2011, 01:22 AM
and shannon (I think thats her name) Nice to have another girl i havent posted much in the past but have been spending more time on the site hope you can make it for ice fest it is so much fun and its always nice to have other girls to hang with :)

3Queen
11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
My old man is talking me into going to ice fest I have to see if I am off work I can not call off on a week end at my job so if I am off you will see me up there.

3Queen
11-24-2011, 01:14 PM
I don.t wanna get anyone in trouble but someone asked me a while back If I wanted a boat or a horse.Lol. I won't say who. In the last 2 weeks I got rid of 2 of my horses it is starting for me!!!

3Queen
11-24-2011, 01:32 PM
one thing I do have to say is if you get the new tata's, you will have to pace your self better when you go trail riding as my wife complains about hers hurting by the end of a good ride. While she is trying to keep up with me lmao. I eventually slow down so she can catch up. She likes to ride on back of mine as she swears that I provide extra support lol, now if we could get away with naked riding. A lot of the girls I work with got new tata's and they told me that it hurts when riding horses and 4 wheeler ( they do not have 3 wheelers ) But they told me some tips so it dont hurt as bad when riding But riding naked was not one of them LOL

muthey
11-27-2011, 05:39 PM
no the riding naked is just for my benefit lmao