PDA

View Full Version : Classified Section?

RL350x
10-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Hey, so is the classified section closed to new members too until the criteria is met? If so I guess I'm one post closer!

Mrs.Mosh
10-30-2011, 08:53 AM
Yes, that is correct....
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/136743-How-to-gain-posting-access-to-the-rest-of-the-site

mxlj
10-30-2011, 03:09 PM
i guess im one post closer too. i need some parts now though. will just have to wait.......

dcreel
10-30-2011, 03:12 PM
i guess im one post closer too. i need some parts now though. will just have to wait.......

I'm from Kansas as well. Sent you a pm..

mxlj
10-30-2011, 04:01 PM
pm replied, thank you.

Matrix
10-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Bills post will have all the answers for you. Welcome to 3ww from one nub to another.:D

Jessman
10-30-2011, 10:49 PM
whats wierd about it is I was at least able to browse the classifieds before. Now, not so much.

Also, whats with this not being able to start a new post garbage? I was ale to start new posts up until recently. I am one of thos people who lingers and reads about what i need to know, and only asks question or posts when I need to know something or am interested in buying something someone else has up for sale.

I also am awaiting an email with verification codes that i have requested 3 times. How long will it take for them to come in?

sleepyweasel13
11-01-2011, 02:41 AM
I never clicked on the clasifieds before registering, is it a pretty hapening place of kinda dead? I've been looking on here for awhile, makes me wish I would have signed up on day one, because it would be about 2 months already. I have the same username on other forums. I've never had to wait a time period before, but the post count really isn't anything new.

I see this from both sides though, keep spammers and scammers off the forum, 2 months is too long....

I am a longtime member at audiokarma ( I'm into vintage stereo stuff) , and they have it set up where the classifieds are only availiable to "suporting members" which basically means $25 a year to help keep the site running and to weed out scammers. Now personally I think $25 is kinda steep, but thats cause i spend too much on toys(trikes, stereo's, bikes,and kids).

It would be mice to be able too atleast look at the classifieds, why not just lock it where you cant post if less than 2 months or donation, etc.?????

cummins91.5
11-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Also wondering why i was able to post a new thread 1 year ago when i first joined, I come back this year because i got a new trike and it's not letting me

Jason125m
11-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Also wondering why i was able to post a new thread 1 year ago when i first joined, I come back this year because i got a new trike and it's not letting me

You needed 10 posts. You have 10 posts now, so you can see it :) You need 2 months on the site, and 10 posts to be able to view the classified section.

Jason125m
11-01-2011, 09:39 PM
I never clicked on the clasifieds before registering, is it a pretty hapening place of kinda dead? I've been looking on here for awhile, makes me wish I would have signed up on day one, because it would be about 2 months already. I have the same username on other forums. I've never had to wait a time period before, but the post count really isn't anything new.

I see this from both sides though, keep spammers and scammers off the forum, 2 months is too long....

I am a longtime member at audiokarma ( I'm into vintage stereo stuff) , and they have it set up where the classifieds are only availiable to "suporting members" which basically means $25 a year to help keep the site running and to weed out scammers. Now personally I think $25 is kinda steep, but thats cause i spend too much on toys(trikes, stereo's, bikes,and kids).

It would be mice to be able too atleast look at the classifieds, why not just lock it where you cant post if less than 2 months or donation, etc.?????
No donation required..... 2 months on the site, and 10 posts and you're good to go. Trust me, it's well worth the wait. This is the best of the best.

3Queen
11-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Well if you are looking for a part in particlar ,couldnt you just start a thread saying this and ask for some help or is that a big nono?!?!

Jason125m
11-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Well if you are looking for a part in particlar ,couldnt you just start a thread saying this and ask for some help or is that a big nono?!?!

Hmm.... now that is something I am not sure of. My guess is they won't like it, but, it can't hurt to try :)

cummins91.5
11-02-2011, 07:28 AM
I've been on here for quite a few months, guess I just need 10 post now

KingPaul
11-02-2011, 09:30 AM
This explains a lot

NSTATUIONALIZED
12-19-2011, 12:25 AM
How many posts do you have to do before you can see classifieds

NSTATUIONALIZED
12-19-2011, 12:27 AM
How do you know how many you have posted?

NSTATUIONALIZED
12-19-2011, 12:30 AM
I need parts how do you find out what you need till you cabn go there.I neeeeeeed parts and its like new members are punished was a member a while ago forgot my password and had to start over.Thats not right

wisconsinite
12-19-2011, 06:32 PM
your post count is located right under your location on the header of each of your posts,right now you have 5. if i remember correctly, it's 2 months and 10 or 20 posts, check the thread about gaining access to the sight in new member discussion.

muthey
12-19-2011, 07:18 PM
you guys and gals just have to realize that this all came to place because of a couple of new members who were ripping off other members because they had full access to the site from the get go, I don't feel that 2mo and ten posts is too terrible of a wait. If you can tough it out it shows how true you are to the community here.

L5racing
12-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Cant wait for the classifieds,got the the time in,just getting the post counts up...Somebody post in my thread so I can reply and get done faster!!

lartrike
12-21-2011, 12:47 AM
ok 6 more legit posts and i can see the classifieds too

thestud25
12-21-2011, 01:11 AM
ok 6 more legit posts and i can see the classifieds too

Why don't you post an introduction thread in the new member forum? That will get you another post and some background info as well.

lartrike
12-21-2011, 05:09 PM
ok thanks man

djhotrod
12-21-2011, 11:58 PM
1 more post and I see the classifieds

the_chief
01-03-2012, 12:46 AM
almost there!

and to think I was about to post a nice 250r for sale on the classified this weekend... It'll be there in a few days I suppose! That'll teach me for lurking!

amorgan
01-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Just wondering but when u meet these requirements do.the classifieds just show up or do.u have to do something