PDA

View Full Version : Went trail riding for the first time.

Matrix
10-30-2011, 04:27 PM
And I dont have one video to show any of you... :p.....:(

I had planned on getting a video of some riding up here last weekend but when I went railing with my 84' 250r, somewhere along the line my HD 1080p camera fell out of my pocket and It is now lost in the half mile trails lol... I managed to find my cell phone.. In 2 pieces with the back shattered and screen broke off.

Oh well, Ill get a go pro hopefully sometime. The quality on those look so good but I wish the sound was a tad better..

Who else has some comical ride times (even though mine was quite boring)?:crazy:

ezmoney1979
10-30-2011, 04:42 PM
I have had that happen to me also. I went for a short ride and lost my wallet. Luckily it was just a short ride and I was able to back-track and find my wallet with my cards scattered all over the trail. It has been a long journey for my wallet, I have owned it for half of my life lol.(16 yrs) I have had it go the other way and have lost a cell phone.......... or two........... maybe three lol :beer

STiForester
11-05-2011, 06:10 PM
yea i love trail riding much more than racing but you can always make a track in the woods on the trails