PDA

View Full Version : Busted!!!!

3Queen
11-03-2011, 05:21 PM
I got one for all you men out there,you will like this. So last night my brother, son and (84T3) my husband Dave went out for a ride and Dave takes my 3 wheeler with my son. No problem right? So when they get back my 5 year old comes running in and tells on his dad. (I do not take my things in mud!!! Nor do I like to beat my things) Daddy had your 3 wheeler riding wheelies up hills and had it swammped in mud when he could have went around it mom! And Uncle Ricky had to help him get it out of the mud because Daddy wanted to see if it would float!!!! So I looked out the window and Dave is out there hosing my 3 wheeler off. So when he comes in I asked him about it. And of course he said NO!!!! With a smile. (LIAR) When I went over my brothers house today he gave me pics. of Dave riding wheelies up hills and him mudding my 3 wheeler. So my questions are why is it ok for you guys to beat your wifes things? You know we always find out!!!!! And how much mud can a T3 take?????? Because his T3 is next, by me :naughty:134620134621

Matrix
11-03-2011, 05:36 PM
"So my questions are why is it ok for you guys to beat your wifes things?"

Well its generally more correct for a woman to beat a mans thing, but live and let live I suppose... :lol: Im only kidding.. And pretty much all trikes are built for Mud Dirt Snow and what ever you throw at them. Just keep it clean when you put it away and dont over rev when your in the mud, thats when you actually have issues.

bigredridr
11-03-2011, 05:46 PM
lol your son sounds exactly like mine does. He always has to through his dad under the bus

coolpool
11-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Relax.....there's probably more he's hiding from you than that, lol. As I see it as long as he's the one fixing it, he can ride it. Maybe buy him another machine for Christmas that he can use instead of his T3.

oldtime3wheeler
11-03-2011, 07:13 PM
I say take his T3 out for a spin. Chances are you will want one after a spin on it.

leviblue
11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
get a brake lock. my girl got one a year ago and that ended my beating of her bike, though i was the one who built it for her. as she say's " you can ride the bike or me, it's your choice honey" still a tough descion though.

3Queen
11-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Well I will have to look into a brake lock what ever that is because after I posted this he had the T3 out and did some thing to it and now he is pushing it into the garage. He rides everything hard and pushes them away broke. The bad thing is now he will want to ride mine more then he will brake it but fixes his first.

3Queen
11-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Relax.....there's probably more he's hiding from you than that, lol. As I see it as long as he's the one fixing it, he can ride it. Maybe buy him another machine for Christmas that he can use instead of his T3. And for Christmas he is going to get a Honda Moped 50 from Santa with a glass seat so ever time he hits a bump a piece goes up his ass

just ben
11-03-2011, 10:10 PM
atleast he washed it! I dont think a brake or disc lock will be an option for that trike.You don't need one anyway he will busy working on his tecate.....forever

3Queen
11-03-2011, 10:31 PM
atleast he washed it! I dont think a brake or disc will be an option for that trike.You don't need one anyway he will busy working on his tecate.....foreverYour right about that, hes been working on it since the day it showed up in boxes and probably will work on it till he gives up and sells it....in boxes!!! LOL!!

wisconsinite
11-03-2011, 10:59 PM
same thing happened to me. i went out riding with friends and took my son. since it fit 2 people better, i took my wife's trail boss. we found a big dirt pile that made a perfect jump, and needless to say the boy thought catching some air with dad was the coolest thing ever. then when we got home, "mom, guess what dad was doing with your four wheeler!"

but i figure since i do all the maintainence on it, i can beat it once in a while.

incidentally, i flipped that stupid golf cart doing a cheerio once. lousy 4 wheeled contraptions are just not safe:lol:

just ben
11-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Your right about that, hes been working on it since the day it showed up in boxes and probably will work on it till he gives up and sells it....in boxes!!! LOL!! I have 4 t3's I love them but as long as I have them I will be working on them. They don't like mud/water much by the way

Swinger
11-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Geeez Ben I thought I was the only one working on mine more than riding it! Mine totally crapped out on me today so I guess she will have to deal with me riding hers until mine is done, then Ill still ride hers so mine stay running! Ha ha , sorry hun! And I was not beating it, just doing some casual riding and was taking it to easy on it is why it got stuck! LOL!! But my son over exagerates everthing like my ol lady! Her trike is in better shape now than it was when I got it for her so Im just testing it out and making sure everything is safe and it wont break down on her!!!! LOL, Im getting the evil eye as I type and she reads.

3Queen
11-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Guess you wont be riding ANYTHING any time soon!!! Im going to bed, hope you like the couch! LOL!

Swinger
11-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Anyone looking for a 200E for cheap!!! HAHAHA, ol lady comes with it, sorry no returns on the wife but will take the 200 back in a heart beat. LOL , Also will consider 84 tecate parts for trade on this deal if cash is short... spark plugs, various bolts, handle grips etc..

GotaCrawB4UWalk
11-03-2011, 11:56 PM
lol this is pretty funny. i really like the stuck pictures lmao

HuffieVA
11-04-2011, 12:05 AM
lol this is pretty funny. i really like the stuck pictures lmao

I know, but I'd be in a hell of a lot more trouble if I got the dog that muddy:lol:

Mrs.Mosh
11-04-2011, 07:10 AM
My question is, where were you? Or did they go out and not invite you along?
Never give up a chance to get out and ride.

R-tifacts
11-04-2011, 09:12 AM
I think 84t3 was just testing out the seals and gaskets for you, you know so you dont break down on the next ride. What a good husband, your lucky to have him ;)

Swinger
11-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Ha ha, yup, thats what I was doing R-tifacts- but she refuses to believe me for some reason!

Mosh
11-04-2011, 10:50 AM
My question is, where were you? Or did they go out and not invite you along?
Never give up a chance to get out and ride.
This coming from "mrs mud panzy"....

Ha... guess we will see you on the track tonite for 70's nationals..

3queen what you do is, next time you go camping...forget to pack him clean skiveys..that will teach him,lol

coolpool
11-04-2011, 10:59 AM
This coming from "mrs mud panzy"....

Ha... guess we will see you on the track tonite for 70's nationals..

3queen what you do is, next time you go camping...forget to pack him clean skiveys..that will teach him,lol

Ewwww, I think the whole campsite will suffer with that one! ;-)

Swinger
11-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Mosh, Im guessing youve learned this from experiance with the skiveys, with messing with the wife??? Ha ha. Now when you are racing the 70's tonight, ride Mrs. Mosh's and post a pic of it so I aint the only one here riding the wifes stuff!! LOL!

TatTooL23
11-04-2011, 03:13 PM
lol. thats funny stuff. the yamaha looks to be in really good shape. lots of mud there. look at the dog!! he's had white half brown, lol.

Swinger
11-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Yeah its in really good shape and usually dont take anything through mud but what the hay didnt look that bad till got in it, whoops. We were all having fun, including the dogs! They love mud but hate the hose when we get home.

3Queen
11-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Mrs. Mosh you asked were was I, I just got home from work and was getting my scrubs off and him and the boy run out the door and left me and my 2 year old boy who was sleeping behind. So I made this nice big dinner for them. And that is what I got. And yes my dogs with an s were muddy. He had both of my dogs with him only one is in the pics. And now Dave just same and told me my axle is bent. So no skiveys on the next camping trip. I get the camper and he gets the tent. LOL He is going to be sleeping with the muddy dogs!!!!!

wisconsinite
11-04-2011, 04:59 PM
you gotta remember most of us guys pretty much stopped maturing around age 12-13:lol:

just ben
11-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Anyone looking for a 200E for cheap!!! HAHAHA, ol lady comes with it, sorry no returns on the wife but will take the 200 back in a heart beat. LOL , Also will consider 84 tecate parts for trade on this deal if cash is short... spark plugs, various bolts, handle grips etc.. well dave I was going to make an offer until I remembered the one needs a new front rack.Kinda a deal breaker for me

3Queen
11-04-2011, 09:08 PM
well dave I was going to make an offer until I remembered the one needs a new front rack.Kinda a deal breaker for meHA HA It will be installed really soon now!!!! And they are like a $8000 rack!!!

just ben
11-04-2011, 10:02 PM
HA HA It will be installed really soon now!!!! And they are like a $8000 rack!!!half that in canada and from what I remember of the canadian ballet, They do nice work.lol

Swinger
11-05-2011, 12:12 AM
you gotta remember most of us guys pretty much stopped maturing around age 12-13:lol: Dang, I must be a late bloomer. Dont think I even started yet, come on mid life crisis!!! Daddy wants a huge garage full of trikes! And I didnt bend the axle, it was bent when we got it. I wouldnt beat the machine too bad, its in to nice of shape. Ill let her mess it up before I do. I would never live it down!

muthey
11-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Don't worry so far I keep having the parts he needs to repair yours lol. The funny thing is my wife beats the crap out of her 81 honda 200 and I baby the crap out of my 85 ytm 225 and she and my friends make fun of me for it lol. Just be glad it was only mud and not a cow pasture that would have been alot worse.

Mosh
11-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Mosh, Im guessing youve learned this from experiance with the skiveys, with messing with the wife??? Ha ha. Now when you are racing the 70's tonight, ride Mrs. Mosh's and post a pic of it so I aint the only one here riding the wifes stuff!! LOL!
Yes I have been victimized. It aint fun..
I rode her R one time, jumped it 30 feet and cased it out, and dented her headpipe. I have never heard the end of it. She dont even have that pipe anymore..lol
I think these women have some sort of brain thing were they NEVER forget. That is why we are always worried when we forget B days and anniversarys.

Mrs.Mosh
11-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Quit hijacking this girls thread with all this victim rubbish ...lol
It was an accident. The skivies must have fallen out of the luggage.

Mrs. Mosh you asked were was I, I just got home from work and was getting my scrubs off and him and the boy run out the door and left me and my 2 year old boy who was sleeping behind. So I made this nice big dinner for them. And that is what I got. And yes my dogs with an s were muddy. He had both of my dogs with him only one is in the pics. And now Dave just same and told me my axle is bent. So no skiveys on the next camping trip. I get the camper and he gets the tent. LOL He is going to be sleeping with the muddy dogs!!!!!
Ah now see, they just left you....that's not cool.
I was going to reply with a story about some of our friends that plan these "guys only" weekends. Mosh never goes because he likes me to go too. But now I am reading all this skivie talk....

I myself like mud. But I don't want subject my babies to too much mud.

muthey
11-05-2011, 01:08 PM
you should have him buy a yamaha 225dx so that way he has an old reliable for when his t3 is having a mood and he'll leave your 200 alone. I think there are a couple up for sale in that area right now too. Here is a really nice one that a member built back up on here http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/137059-1984-Yamaha-225-dx-600-OBO-in-IL

Swinger
11-05-2011, 01:17 PM
I like that idea Muthey!!! There is one close to home here for $400 but doesnt look near as good as that one. Making my list for santa right now!!

muthey
11-05-2011, 02:31 PM
LMAO I'm betting that is going to be a super long list. Plus the vartz has is blue with nice plastics, and blue is one of the hard to find colors for them, try finding a good set of tank plastics I got lucky and snagged a set for 45$ bot have seen some toasted ones go for over 100$ Not much can be done to improve performance and speed but when it will pull about 50mph with lots of bottom torque who needs to supe it up.

jeff690
11-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Whenever I want to keep my wife from riding my trike I just hide the keys
Easier than a brake lock

3Queen
11-24-2011, 01:39 PM
LOL hide the key he would just hot wire it!!!!

muthey
11-27-2011, 05:37 PM
hot wire nothing just disconnect the key switch and it runs lol

hjc19
11-27-2011, 09:47 PM
how much is cheap? we might have a deal