PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheeler Owners/Riders in Central NY Albany,Schenectady,Saratoga area

kleclair
11-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Hey,anybody know of any clubs or get togethers in the Albany,Schenectay,Saratoga NY area.I Would be very interested in talking with you.My good friends parents live on Saratoga lake.During the winter we plow a tt/oval coarse for motorcycles,ATV's and this year 3 wheelers.Hopefully I wont be the only one on a trike.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Well, I deliver aluminum coils to the Ball Metal Container plant there in Saratoga with my big rig, but I havent been riding out that way. I do however ride Tug Hill on wheelers. It's a great place to ride, and no issues with trikes as long as you are registered and insured. I live in the Camden area just a little south of the hill. Let me know if you have any interest in the Tug. I have gotten to know my way around up there a little bit. But, there is alot more up there I havent gotten to yet.

1tonofsh!t
11-08-2011, 02:00 PM
I'd definitely try and make the trek to you for some ice racin' if the opportunity presented itself.

R-tifacts
11-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Dont you also need to belong to a club or buy a riding pass to ride in tug?

RIDE-RED 250r
11-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Dont you also need to belong to a club or buy a riding pass to ride in tug?

To ride certain trails in Lewis county, you need a Lewis County Trail Permit along with current registration and liability insurance, and joining a recognized ATV club gets you a cheaper rate on the trail permits.

However, to ride on seasonal roads in Lewis County that are open to ATVs, (there are quite a few) all you need is current registration and liability insurance.