PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Fellow Riders......

unscathedcorpse
11-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Since I am new to the Forum and to three wheeling I thought I would throw this out here.
I am looking for other riders in the Chattanooga area. I do not know of any groups or clubs that may do rides and events in this area. I would like to meet like minded individuals and ride. The only place I know of in this area to ride is Prentice Cooper State Park. I have to find someplace else to ride as the suburban yard scene is getting old and the neighbors are getting worried about me.

bwest350x
11-10-2011, 09:19 AM
If u dont mind a little travel me and some friends are planning to go rideing at royalblue.

unscathedcorpse
11-10-2011, 09:02 PM
bwest350x....
I do not know where that is?
Point me in a general direction?
A big thanks!

unscathedcorpse
11-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Oh yeah...
Be easy on me as I am a newbie to these things. Only ridden around the yard, but about a month ago I rode a quad, (forgive me trikers), down in Costa Maya.

PerryS
11-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Royal blue is near knoxville me and bwest350x are both about 1 1/2 hours away from it. Theres also windrock near knoxville.

unscathedcorpse
11-11-2011, 11:28 AM
I looked them up online after your post, they look like fantastic places! Royal Blue is 2hr 59min from me according to Google Maps, but it will probably take me longer as my ol' Jeep ain't all the fast out on the highway.
Also I have a Civil War Cannon shoot to attend on Saturday, removing the possibility of leaving tomorrow to head up there.
I guess in that light I will have to pass up on going up there this weekend.
Maybe in the future I can meet ya'll and ride for a day.
Have ya'll ever come down my way, (Chattanooga), and ride in Prentice Cooper State Forest?
I watched some videos on youtube from various riders and it looks fun.
I am going to try to get there, as it is rather close to homebase, and I will take photos and post how it is.
Thanks for the info and help.
It is great meeting ya'll.

PerryS
11-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Ive been to chattanooga several times but never rode there

unscathedcorpse
11-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Hey PerryS..
You should check out some of the videos on youtube from there. I have been there in my Jeep, but never really explored the side roads and trails.
You can google Prentice Cooper and get the info, as I think they may close off part of it during some hunts.

bwest350x
11-13-2011, 01:14 AM
Maybe we can all get together and ride sometime.buy the way what do you ride?

unscathedcorpse
11-13-2011, 02:17 AM
bwest....
I ride a 1983 Honda "Big Red". I just got it about two weeks ago. I have a picture of it posted in new members area. It is with my thread, "Newbie", should you want to look at it.

unscathedcorpse
11-13-2011, 02:30 AM
This is my ride, 1983 Honda ATC 200e, "Big Red".

PerryS
11-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Looks like its a really clean ride. Ill check that park out im always up for a ride somewhere different and i really like chattanooga thwy got some good places to eat and stay

bwest350x
11-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Man thats a sharp bigred.

unscathedcorpse
11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
bwest....
Thanks man. I am right danged proud of her. I am now trying to find one for my better half.

PerryS....
Oh man come on down and we will head out for dinner. There are some great places to eat and hang out.
The neatest place to crash is the Delta Queen. The old river boat is docked here and in used as a hotel. It is an incredible place to escape to as there is no television, phones or computers! The better half and I have spent some wonderful nights there.

Thanks guy!