PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch UFC Saturday night?

MisterFurious
11-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Wow, the Henderson/Rua fight was incredible! One of the best cards in a while...

atc007
11-21-2011, 11:40 PM
Worth every cent wasn't it !!!!!!! Just WAIT till the next one!! The Dragons in for a LONG night!! Bones came back and helped out with the flooding after his last win. Class act kid.. I simply see NOONE beating him. Patiently awaiting Brock getting back in there..We split it between the crew,so it's $15 or so.. Never in a million years did I think I would pay to see this stuff!! But ,I'm addicted!

R-N-D
11-22-2011, 02:46 AM
Agreed, certainly one of the best in some time. I usually watch the majority of them and in the past, I never missed it. But, $50+ and the cards started to become garbage, I haven't purchased one in well over a year. However, I hit the local Buffalo Wild Wings, they have it all of the time and "No Charge". Can't wait to see Jones give Muchita a beating!

Dammit!
11-22-2011, 11:40 AM
This fight was incredible. Much respect for both guys after that one. I'm surprised Shogun took that beating and kept going.

I watch all the UFC events. I can't afford ppv but there's ways around that. Online streams and sopcast are always available even if the quality can be crap. You can always download a torrent the next day in high def. I prefer to watch live though.

MisterFurious
11-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I don't see anyone beating Bones for a long time...