PDA

View Full Version : INSANE Amount of 86 Atc 250r bikes and parts for sale

Tri2die
11-22-2011, 10:39 AM
I am selling 1 complete 86 Honda atc 250r, 1 rolling chassis with all required assembly parts all new and powder coated trimmings new motor new carb new plastics new tires new wheels new dura blue axle and all other associated new parts, there is also 1 more frame and all other parts for assembly minus plastics there are also many many many ect.... Additional parts engine casings factory swing arms factory triple trees factory shocks and everything in between I have milled stainless complete bolt kits to replace all factory bolts on bikes plus many rare and unobtainable parts within this package if you are serious about a purchase call for details 3526300779

HuffieVA
11-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Leesburg? Florida/Virginia (assuming Florida with the area code but just checking)

Swinger
11-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Hmmm! Maybe worth a call to check out some prices but kinda leary about a first timer!

thestud25
11-22-2011, 11:57 AM
I am selling 1 complete 86 Honda atc 250r, 1 rolling chassis with all required assembly parts all new and powder coated trimmings new motor new carb new plastics new tires new wheels new dura blue axle and all other associated new parts, there is also 1 more frame and all other parts for assembly minus plastics there are also many many many ect.... Additional parts engine casings factory swing arms factory triple trees factory shocks and everything in between I have milled stainless complete bolt kits to replace all factory bolts on bikes plus many rare and unobtainable parts within this package if you are serious about a purchase call for details 3526300779

So, you are brand new to the site and your first post is to sell parts in the "New Members" forum?

3wheely
11-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Huffy it has to be fl. I'm 10 minutes from leesburg and that is the area code. Might have to check this out.

3wheely
11-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Hey tri are you the guy I met in Mt Dora that was moving? Sorry can't remember your name if that's you. If this is that guy he does have an insane amount of quality stuff. I wanted the 250r but It wasn't show ready so I passed.

1tonofsh!t
11-22-2011, 02:59 PM
So, you are brand new to the site and your first post is to sell parts in the "New Members" forum?

IMHO I don't see a problem with this? If he's legit (which he very well might be especially that he supplied his phone #) and wants to sell 3 wheeler parts to people who love 3 wheelers then what's wrong with that? Can't be mad at everyone who joins this site just to sell stuff. Not everyone has the time or the like to sit in front of a comp and chat on a forum...doesn't make them crooked. Just my .02!'

BiggDogg
11-22-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm sure if he wasn't a troll or a real motivated seller, he would have responded by now.
BUT

A couple years ago I was going to join a jeep willies forum just to sell my parents old rusted willies, Because I knew people on there would have more respect for what it is than just somebody on the street.

Someone call the number..............

thestud25
11-22-2011, 05:43 PM
IMHO I don't see a problem with this? If he's legit (which he very well might be especially that he supplied his phone #) and wants to sell 3 wheeler parts to people who love 3 wheelers then what's wrong with that? Can't be mad at everyone who joins this site just to sell stuff. Not everyone has the time or the like to sit in front of a comp and chat on a forum...doesn't make them crooked. Just my .02!'

My comment was intended for two purposes. The 1st you guessed kind of right. He should stick to CList or Feebay if he is looking to just make some $$$$, the second being http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/136743-How-to-gain-posting-access-to-the-rest-of-the-site. POST #7.

If he can't follow the forum rules from his first post, then you make your own assumption....

Tri2die
11-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Sorry to have pissed anyone off but I have been in, on and around these bikes more than half my life I have more battle scars from spanking most every other atv out there that it's not funny it down right hurts. I wouldn't even consider selling all my stuff if I wasn't in a very tight spot if you are serious about the trikes then call me

RIDE-RED 250r
11-26-2011, 12:54 PM
I don't see a big problem with it.

Wish I was closer and more in a position to buy right now. I could use quite a few parts for my stalled project R. But with Christmas coming I have to be thinking about my kids. Good luck with your sale Tri2die. Welcome to 3ww. Hoping you don't have to sell completely out, you sound like a member that may have alot to contribute to the site.

Tri2die
11-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the encouragement I am trying to sell my power stroke instead but I also have many many repitisious parts,
Lots of gas tanks lots of carbs and parts lots of factory guards, swing arms, axles, bolts, harnesses, stators, ect.... There has been 20+ atc 250r's come through this place some taking parts others leaving parts so believe me when I tell you there is a lot of stuff here