PDA

View Full Version : AirMX and Earlywine racers - OTC is calling you out!

TimSr
11-24-2011, 01:38 PM
http://otc.myfastforum.org/sutra8819.php#8819

jeff57
11-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Talked to my brother today were there.

TimSr
11-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Talked to my brother today were there.

I figured you guys would be in, and i knew Fred, Justin and Bill would be in but I thought there would be more interest from the other AirMX guys.

Bryan Raffa
11-26-2011, 01:50 PM
That sound like a cool idea...

rray62
11-26-2011, 03:57 PM
this does sound awesome. I'll represent Ky!!!!!!!!, or for a small fee any other state :lol:

Tri-Z 250
11-28-2011, 03:33 PM
This is a GREAT idea...I may not be able to make every event but I'd like to make the ones I can. Really saving up for the 2012 season to make more events. Keep us posted

PA?? MI?? IN?? Where you at? If your only able to run limited events, like myself. What a great way to represent your state and possibly bring home some bragging rights. Thanks Sr, and all involved.

TimSr
12-09-2011, 03:44 PM
http://otc.myfastforum.org/about896.html

Kentucky has committed and is hosting their event in the Interstate Cahmpionship Series Feb 11. I've not heard from anyone else. This is not limited to AirMX and Earlywine, and your state does not have to host an event for you to participate and represent your state. OTC is currently wokring on the 2012 schedule so if you wish to host an event in a neigboring state we need to hear from you VERY soon. To get it on our schedule we need to know you are at least waiting for release of available dates, and we need your input on certain choices. If you are intersted in participating as a racer we need your input as well. Ohio's date and venue for their host event is yet to be determined based on your input.

If you want to do this, we need to hear from you on the PLANNING FORUM! Raffa? you in? http://otc.myfastforum.org/about896.html

Swinger
12-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey... dont forget about me!!! I dont know how I missed this before, on both forums but Im all about mixing it up a bit on the track!!!

rray62
12-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Joe from ATVonDemand called me today and was checking on the status of the Interstate Championship. He wants to film this series, thinks it's an awesome idea. He also said he would like to do a brief interview with the OTC guys at the race, kinda a how it started, where you guys race, a brief history of the club, and so forth. It's a great publicity tool, and it may help in getting other tracks to follow suit.

Swinger
12-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Thats sweet!!! We need to get some good publicity going and from the videos I saw of you (chickenhawk), they should be amazed on how far a banned machine and its riders have come!!:w00t:

Bryan Raffa
12-13-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm in for Hosting a race in NY.. in aug or oct!:beer

rray62
12-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Have you guys figured out any other dates for the series, I'd like to join "yall" up there for some of the races, but I need to make sure I can secure the dates in the vacation book for work. Hey Raffa, I'd like to be a part of your race, where 'bouts is the place it would be held?

TimSr
12-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Have you guys figured out any other dates for the series, I'd like to join "yall" up there for some of the races, but I need to make sure I can secure the dates in the vacation book for work.

http://otc.myfastforum.org/ftopic896-20.php
KY - Feb 11-12,
Ohio - Memorial Weekend
NY - still waiting for a response

Tri-Z 250
12-26-2011, 11:34 PM
As I am a member of an international ring of 3wheeler OutLaws...I request that any interview on my part will be done with a hat, bandanna, blacktone shades with voice scrambling...Too protect my true identity.:lol:

Memorial Weekend???? Smith Rd, New owner?:naughty:I hear they will be allowing practice for Quads and 3wheelers this coming year. I'm not sure if that true?

rray62
12-27-2011, 04:19 PM
As I am a member of an international ring of 3wheeler OutLaws...I request that any interview on my part will be done with a hat, bandanna, blacktone shades with voice scrambling...Too protect my true identity.:lol:

Joe said he's also going to find a shade to silhouette you in the interview

Tri-Z 250
12-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Thanks Ray and Joe, for protecting the integrity of the OUTLAW! I'm Super Stoked to come run with you fellas....I have a good friend in the T-shirt business and wanted to run this by you and Sr. and Raffa the hosts of these events. I was wondering if I could run some XXL muscle shirts to represent the State riders....Red with silver O for Ohio, White w/ a blue K for Kentucky, NavyBlue w/ a white NY for NewYork, PA could be Green w/ gold PA......It might be cool to wear the shirts over the gear that way the fans know who to cheer for. I'll absorb the cost but am limited to the run#'s. I figure no more than 5 per state...that way I can add a State, and have one for the MapleMan if he comes down from Canada for one. Let me know and I'll see you'all at the track. We can keep them in a box and wash them between races and at the end of the series hand them to the winners...as a we raced the shirts right off your backs!

rray62
12-28-2011, 04:10 PM
I was wondering if I could run some XXL muscle shirts to represent the State riders....Red with silver O for Ohio, White w/ a blue K for Kentucky, NavyBlue w/ a white NY for NewYork, PA could be Green w/ gold PA......It might be cool to wear the shirts over the gear that way the fans know who to cheer for. I'll absorb the cost but am limited to the run#'s. I figure no more than 5 per state...that way I can add a State, and have one for the MapleMan if he comes down from Canada for one. Let me know and I'll see you'all at the track. We can keep them in a box and wash them between races and at the end of the series hand them to the winners...as a we raced the shirts right off your backs!

That's too funny!!!!! I like the idea, I'm all for it.

Tri-Z 250
12-29-2011, 12:39 AM
If I don't see any objection in the coming week; I'll get the order in 1st of the year...Would like to see another State rider from Indiana, Tennesse, W.Virgina or Michigan to complete the order. Where ya'all at....Just think you could use them as oil rags and feel proud to.:w00t: