PDA

View Full Version : There are pictures of some of the massive amounts of parts on my profile album

Tri2die
12-03-2011, 05:28 PM
if any one wants better pictures or more specific pictures please call or text me 3526300779 the craigslist ad is under ocala fl in the motorcycle/atv/scooter section I am not trying to rip anyone off there is a good 20,000 dollars worth of parts here alone if anyone knows anybody that might want to purchase package let them know and please let me know there are plenty more pictures and boxes to be unpacked this is no joke by the way its all 85-86 honda atc 250r water cooled motors

dubber97
12-03-2011, 08:32 PM
I dont see the pics?

HuffieVA
12-03-2011, 08:59 PM
http://ocala.craigslist.org/mca/

OK, I gave it a good go I went to the Ocala MC section and searched ATC, 250R, Honda Parts, 3526300779, massive, HRC, leesburg, Honda, Mugen and a few other things but still can't for the life of me find your ad...

dcreel
12-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Only thing of his I found.. For a truck for sale.

http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/2728285352.html

Tri2die
12-03-2011, 09:54 PM
I've got the pics on my profile page or at least I can see them, The clist add is as follows craigslist post 2734742839: " 1986 Honda ATC 250R Three Wheeler plus every part you could want " there are more pics on my profile album than on clist and I can take any pics of any thing you request just shoot me an email and I'll send them over let me know if anyone cannot see or find pics and or add PostingID: 2734742839 Sarasota fl craigslist

HuffieVA
12-03-2011, 10:14 PM
The ad: http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/2734742839.html

still comes up as page not found. If you have had it listed over 45 days it will still show on your account but not when someone is searching it. I don't know if thats the case, but it is a possibility...

Pictures on your profile are showing up fine, and yes you do have a ton of stuff, I see a few Tri-Z items mixed in here and there, you don't happen to have a good headlight assembly or other Tri-Z stuff laying around do you?

just ben
12-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I almost wish wish I had an R knowing there is a stash like that available. nice collection of parts and I hope things start to look up for you.

Tri2die
12-04-2011, 12:42 AM
The whole story is that I started at out with a decent 86 250r at the age of 14. I bent the frame at crume in brooksville fl. One of my girlfriends dad was bout it with the 250r's. He and his friends had so many three wheelers that it was pretty insane, needless to say there were bikes stretched 12 to 18 inches with paddle tires and 900cc street bike motors strapped inthose frames. These guys would ride up 90 degree sand walls balls out. I wish I had the ability to post the videos I have on vhs,but I don't have a vhs player anymore,still got the tapes though, anyway my girlfriends dad had his drag bikes in his
buddy's shop that he rode with, which one of the three friends was a tri-z man, that's where the minimal yammy parts came from. Back to the stash, I bought another 250r that was in good shape and my original bike went to my girlfriends dads house so we could change out the frame, which turned in to an all out rebuild with powder coating and all the trimmings,
while at the same time we were doing the same to his sons 250r. During the build up the worst thing imagineable happened, his buddy with the tr-z's shop burnt down many trikes went to 3wheeler heaven that day and the momentum of the build died off, but I still had my runner and a few friends that rode. So a few years passed and I still checked in every few weeks at my girlfriends dads shop. He was pretty busy with work and life and just as well so was I, anyways he ended up renting his house out and moving in with his mom to help her out and the shop got locked tight. Another year past and it just so happened that his moms electrical service and fuse panel cooked, knowing that I am a certified electrician, he gives me a holla and says if I replace the service and panel he wants everything out if the shop, know keep in mind there are three bikes with all the wonderful parts ready to go plus 30+ years of parts in boxes. I got it all and now I have two daughters, 4 and 7, and I would like to give them a good christmas and as I have been writing this I got an email that someone is interested in my powerstroke, so maybe the legacy will remain, wish me luck. Try to be grammatical with a twelve inch spread from tip of thumb to tip of pinky finger and a tiny ass keyboard on an iPhone, anyways hope this keeps anyone from hyperventilating, wouldn't want someone having a stroke over commas and periods.

Stonewall
12-04-2011, 01:37 AM
I think you just set a record for the longest run-on sentence ever. :lol:

Tri2die
12-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Wow the grammar is more important than the three wheelers why don't you check out a forum for english literature

gomer202
12-04-2011, 05:23 AM
Wow the grammar is more important than the three wheelers why don't you check out a forum for english literature pussy
Hey, I think stonewall Was just joking. If you we can understand what you are trying to get at it's fine.

Chazz of Blades
12-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Goodness, I ran out of breath just reading that!

Very nice stash though, it always amazes me what turns up.

Mr. Clean
12-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Are you selling all the parts together or are you selling individual parts?

Tri2die
12-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I would like to sell all of it. I have it on clist for 9k and got an email last night from someone from clist. He's telling me he has no issue with the price but can't access his bank account online and wants to use PayPal does this seem sketchy to anyone?

badass350x
12-04-2011, 11:38 AM
What all Tri-z parts you do you have?

Tri2die
12-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Engine casing and internals, carbs, maybe a few other parts

just ben
12-04-2011, 12:11 PM
I would like to sell all of it. I have it on clist for 9k and got an email last night from someone from clist. He's telling me he has no issue with the price but can't access his bank account online and wants to use PayPal does this seem sketchy to anyone?if they can pay with paypal they can pay with cash unless they are using a credit card to pay. I think if I were paying 9k for something I would wanna see it in person before sending payment

badass350x
12-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Engine casing and internals, carbs, maybe a few other parts

So no z cylinders?

STiForester
12-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Sketchy don't do it. They wil want you to send them money. And ps I need a stator and coil and all that for a 84/85 Tecate

PINHEADED
12-07-2011, 04:19 PM
looking for 250R rims

3wheely
12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
I went and looked at that bike. You still don't have that thing together yet? Probably would sell quick once together...just a suggestion.

Headsup
12-14-2011, 12:36 PM
I know i am a few days late on this thread, But i would like to add. That if he pays you through PayPal He can get the parts, Get back on PayPal and Do the PayPal Cancel thing or whatever it is. They can Claim that the payment wasn't Suppose do Happen and try to get their money back.
They will take the 9k Until it got figured out.

Tell him to western union it? Bank check or a Money order maybe.

Also paying 9k for parts, I agree i would want to see the owner in person.
Sounds Whack Idk.

Sorry for late reply!