PDA

View Full Version : 200s

ytm200steve
12-05-2011, 03:18 PM
hey guys im supposed to be getting a 200s in the next couple days im trading a old sled for it he said it needs a new cam i went to take a look at it and he told me it has no spark because the cam is slightly bent has anyone ever herd of this???:wondering it doesn't make sense to me im prety sure the pick up coil would still function right if it was slightly bent, i looked at the cam and it didnt look bent to me... im figureing its just a wiring problem and a simple fix lol:lol:

hoosierlogger
12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I would think if the cam got bent then something else would be broken too.

hondajohn
12-05-2011, 04:32 PM
First off, not sure how the cam would get bent in the first place? (Stupidity?) Unless the pickup was actually touching the pickup coil you would think it would still work.

ytm200steve
12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
yea i couldn't see how it would get bent and i saw the cam it was out of the motor didn't look bent at all i think the guy is just dumb and didn't know why it didn't have spark he said he just replaced stator plate behind fly wheel. im guessing its a wiring problem/kill switch problem or the cdi its probaly something simple i just wanted to know if any one herd of a bent cam causeing no spark sounded kinda off lol.

ytm200steve
12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
ill let you guys know when i get it and whats up with it im waiting on him to find the recoil then hell bring it down