PDA

View Full Version : ytm 200 SHAFT DRIVE help!!!

ytm200steve
12-05-2011, 05:00 PM
i need a final drive gear or pinion gear what ever you call it ive checked local shops the one i usaly go to dosent have any ytm 200 shaft drive the other wont sell me one part of the rear end and want 175 for the whole rear end i cant find anything on ebay either and when i look at parts diagrams for the rear end its the only part not labeled i need help finding where i can buy this part dose any one on here have one they would sell or trade for other parts i have lots of extra parts i have a parts machine and a box of misc rear end parts let me know asap so i can go out and ride again its been broke for 2 weeks now:(:(:(

muthey
12-07-2011, 12:31 PM
I might have one, once I pull the axle I can look and see it's condition, will let you know as I am finishing pulling the axle today

ytm200steve
12-07-2011, 07:11 PM
sweet let me know pm me or send a message if its good how much would you want for it

muthey
12-07-2011, 09:31 PM
just so we are on the same page you are looking for the the final driven gear in the axle housing correct, the one that's on the axle?

ytm200steve
12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
the one that spins the disk that spins the axel has teeth on one side bearing in the middle teeth on the other side that atatchs to a connector that goes into to the transmission