PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Pennsylvania

nitbbe
12-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey everyone whats up. My names Kevin, just got into the whole 3 wheeler thing when someone gave me a 1986 Honda Big Red 250sx for finding his dog :D suddenly I have a new obsession rather than r/c planes. lol. Anyway I've rode 4 wheelers and pit bikes for years but this is my first three wheeler and I have to say im instantly hooked. The poor little bugger sat in the weather for the last 11 years so it was quite dirty but nothing my pressure washer couldn't fix. Its missing the front brake cable and handle, the back brake only "kinda" works and I needed to change the spark plug and oil. One spray of starting fluid and a good kick and it started right up. Has anyone ever heard of someone converting a 3 wheeler into a 2 wheeler or militarizing one? I'll be uploading some pics of it tomorrow.

MonroeMike
12-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Welcome to 3ww.

twisted
12-07-2011, 01:09 PM
welcome to the coolest site around, an welcome to the awesome world of atc's

AntMan3Wheels
12-07-2011, 04:06 PM
I've only seen the 85 and 86 ATC 250r's with a kit to make it into a Fatwheels or BW 2 wheeler. That machine you have the ATC 250sx is the Cadillac of the threewheeler world. Full suspension, electric start, shaft drive, reverse. Fix it up through a set of 10inch polished wheels with low profile tires and bling bling. The ATC 250sx and the Yamaha YTM 225DR were the Cadillacs