PDA

View Full Version : I hate when the kids are sick!!

Thorpe
12-10-2011, 08:47 PM
My (almost) 3 year old got sick at daycare on thursday afternoon, FLU... Ish... He has been pretty low key friday and most of the day today... AH CRAP... My 18 month old is now puking all over... I am getting mighty tired of scrubbing sheets and stuffed animals! I HATE the flu more in my kids, than when I have it. At least I know how to pray to the porcelain god!

Sorry, just had to vent for a moment...

dcreel
12-10-2011, 08:58 PM
I hear you.. I'm glad my kids are out of daycare.. Daycare is just a big petri dish for the latest flu bug to infect everyone.. Then when school starts you have to watch out for lice.. lol It never gets any better.. Hope your little one starts feeling better soon..

Thorpe
12-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Thanks Doug! Doesnt sound like its likely to get any better soon!!!

Swinger
12-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Its funny you posted this. My 2 yr old has been sick for a few days now. Thought today was the end of it because he was eating good again and running like a nut. Well needless to say I am awake now because just got done cleaning him up and getting all the messy bed clothes to the wash, again!!! Me and both my kids have had this in the last few days and I was couch ridden for almost a whole day... sucked bad! Like you said though, the kids cant make it to the pot so this makes cleanup rough. My wife justs laughs as I gag and we are cleaning and she chases me away so there isnt more to clean. Thank God!! I feel your pain brutha!:(

Thorpe
12-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Now my wife is feeling sick... Ugh...

jfaulkner02
12-13-2011, 12:36 AM
I hear ya, my gf and our 2 month old is sick. Gf is feeling a little better, but our little girl has branchulitias and was running a 100.6 temp and poor thing sounds pitiful. Its seems like one gets better them another gets sick.